Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Exodus after math Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Exodus after math Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Exodus after math Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Exodus after math Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Exodus after math Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Exodus after math Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Exodus after math Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Exodus after math Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Exodus after math Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Exodus after math Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Exodus after math

Go down

Exodus after math Empty Exodus after math

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:59 pm

After his defeat at exodus by the blood brothers we see Bloody just looking off into the distance as if in a trance but actually he was very much aware of his company and he had MJ WARRIOR who was standing beside him and he look ready as if he was about to say something.

MJ WARRIOR:
My dear friend though it may not be audio says that at exodus those tornado tag belts should of been ours but then I/he thought that what if we atonement  start something bigger something better like oh say the cure of tag teams. I was going to say let's cure one man but he hasn't been talkitv so I decided against it. But there is one person I should say I want to restart the rivalry with and that is the big anarchy champ himself the bloody Brit Chris Andrews. Or better yet Blood Brothers I'm calling you'll out you got lucky that I wasn't woth my actual partner it was with a guy I hardly fought beside except once or twice so what do you'll say to start the fourth season off with a bang or better yet start CyberSlam off with a bang you two vs me and warrior. Now with that said we the warriors justice who represents atonement in the tag team division are out.

Back to top Go down