Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bringing Prestige to CMV Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bringing Prestige to CMV Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bringing Prestige to CMV Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bringing Prestige to CMV Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bringing Prestige to CMV Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bringing Prestige to CMV Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bringing Prestige to CMV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bringing Prestige to CMV Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bringing Prestige to CMV Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bringing Prestige to CMV Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bringing Prestige to CMV

Go down

Bringing Prestige to CMV Empty Bringing Prestige to CMV

Post by edgy shitbag Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:51 pm

We come back from commercial to a familiar voice speaking softly

You know, there are a lot of superstars in the CMV who walk around backstage running there mouths promising things they cant deliver. Superstars who can sweet talk their way into any match without being deserving of it. Who's use for words was greater than their use of wrestling skills. The sad part of it all is. These are your champions. These are the ones you look up to. You see I was able to take some time off from this circus show in which we praise false gods. I was a broken man. But to rebuild you most be broken. And, that is just what I did. Rebuilt.  I searched everywhere for fresh new talent. Traveled the world and met many men. Funny thing is, the ones I was looking for, were right in front of me the entire time. You see this is a golden age of CMV and in this golden age we shall usher in a new era, we shall usher in.....The New Gods  

With those last words Paul Divines music hits the PA. Japan's biggest export slowly walks out a huge grin on his lips, his arms out wide allowing the crowd to soak in his brilliance. He spins once around before taking center stage and lifting the mic to his lips.

There comes a time in a mans life that he must re think his decisions in life. That time came when I lost my belt and then soon after lost my chance at Justin Sane. You see, it's not what you do after winning a championship that makes you great.  It's what you do after losing that championship that shows your true colors.  Now there have been rumors running around about what had happened to me after my devastating lose to Jaxon.  The fact of the matter is I had to take time off.  Re evaluate my career and do what was best for me. In X-Gen we had no leaders. We had no direction. We had a bunch of alpha males exerting their dominance. There just wasn't any room for me to grow. And what I needed was to grow.  With my brothers at my side overshadowing me, I wasn't able to get the sun I needed. The nutrients needed to become a real champion. No I was constantly out shined by them. Forced to fight for their scraps. Championships they had already won. Left on the sideline and given petty shots because of the greatness that surrounded me. No, that's not what I needed. And it sure as hell isn't what I wanted. I was in a stable of leaders with one follower...Me!!!  But I am not a follower. I am a leader. So, I had to take it upon myself to bow out of a group that wasn't just hurting me. It was holding me back. But now, oh now I have stepped from their shadows and I have grown.  Grown into the leader you see today. I now hold the power and the keys to success. And instead of overshadowing, instead of hindering, I will shape and build up those that I have brought to this business. I will share my knowledge and push my men to the moon and back again.  

Paul begins to nod his head in approval as the crowd pops. He looks around at all the fans and the glowing looks on their faces.

Now, for the moment you have all been waiting for.    

Paul looks towards the gorilla position

One of the greatest young, up and coming stars out of Beverly Hills. He is The Total Package.  Hide your wives and hide your daughters. He is Rhys Matthews!!!!  

Rhys Matthews charismatically explodes from the back his smile on point. He nods to the Asian Sensation before taking front stage standing tall arms out taking In the cheers. He closes his eyes for a second wanting to remember this very moment. As he opens his eyes he freezes momentarily as a young lady catches his eye. Without hesitation he pulls a pen and a small piece of paper from his trunks and begins writing his phone number as he walks slowly down the ramp towards her section. As he reaches the barrier he throws the now folded paper high into the air towards the beauty, as the paper floats through the air, it seems as if time begins to move much more slowly.  Matthews eyes follow the paper through the air and smiles as the future Mrs Matthews reaches out looking to take grasp of the treasure. At the last second we see a fat, wart covered hand pushing the perfectly manicured soft hand out of the way and grasps the paper. Rhys' look on his face turns from one of bliss to one of horror as he gestures angrily to the pudgy fuck to give it to the lady it was intended for but, he is only met with laughter as she runs to tell her friends. She then looks to Matthews with a smile and a wave. Rhys seems to turn pale as he quickly turns and scurries back up the ramp to Paul Divine.  

And, this years team to beat. The best damn tag team that may even give me a run for my money. The duo from Hollywood, The Chosen One Sebastian Frost and The Natural Mike Crimson  

The two men emerge from the back like gladiators ready for combat. Arms out showing off their superior physic. Sebastian moves to the right of the stage as Mike makes his way to the left. The are nodding looking to the sea of fans. The men immediately pull paper and pens out and begin writing their numbers down and throw them to the crowd only to stop and look at Rhys. They point and wink at him before letting out loud laughter which bellows through the Arena. The are nearly falling down over themselves trying to keep it together. They make their way over to Paul and Rhys patting the poor Matthews on the back as he sulks behind the men.

We are The New Gods and we are going to bring prestige to this organization.  

Divine drops his mic as all four men raise their arms high above their heads and all at once let out a roar of dominance as we cut to another segment

Thanks to gumble for helping

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down