Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
New Gods, The Party is On!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
New Gods, The Party is On!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
New Gods, The Party is On!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
New Gods, The Party is On!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
New Gods, The Party is On!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
New Gods, The Party is On!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
New Gods, The Party is On!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
New Gods, The Party is On!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
New Gods, The Party is On!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
New Gods, The Party is On!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

New Gods, The Party is On!!

Go down

New Gods, The Party is On!! Empty New Gods, The Party is On!!

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:50 pm

*Lisa Evans sees Party Hard in the Back, dancing to some LMFAO*

Lisa Evans
: Um....Party Hard?

*Mack pats Matty on the Chest and sees Lisa*

Mack: Wassup,Shawty!!

Lisa Evans: Well, Party Hard, I just wanna ask some questions on tonight's match you had with New Gods.

Matty: Proceed with your Question.

Mack
: Yeah, what My Brother from anotha white Motha said.

Lisa Evans
: Well you two had a match against The New Gods and got defeated. Tell me how you guys are reacting to that lost?

Mack: Man, why you gotta talk about Losses?

Matty
: You see, Lisa, we didn't want to lose but we didn't want to win. We wanted to make a statement to The New Gods and everyone else, that if you don't go by the Bro Code, Party Hard is here to make sure that you otherwise Put up or Shut up

Mack: Yeah,Boi!! What are these New Gods though?? These Jersey Shore Wanna-Be's. "Fist Pumping into Each other's Cooches" Looking Ass. "Super-Guidos" Looking Ass

Matty
: You See, New Gods, you want to claim that you won the match, You won by cheating. You took me out when you went for the pin on Mack and he kicked out.

Mack
: Yeah,Son!! I kicked out and hit him with a Suplex Party. Just like I hit them with a Chop Block Party, Superkick Party, Uppercut Party and a Hard Partay!!

Matty
: So We're issuing the challenge to these Supermen with Tans. Step up to me and Mack next week in a No DQ Tornado Tag Match.

Mack: Yeah, Otherwise you three are the Snooki's we thought you were all along. Now, Ms.Evans, how about WE go back, get some Pizza Hut and Chipotle, get to some Partying!!

*Lisa then Walks away, creepingly*

Mack
: Man, Why don't chicks dig Samoans.

Matty
: Maybe because they smell like Chicken fried in a Pig.

Mack: Hey!!....Eh, I can't lie.

*They both Laugh and walk away*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down