Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
You're Doing It WRONG Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
You're Doing It WRONG Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
You're Doing It WRONG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
You're Doing It WRONG Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
You're Doing It WRONG Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You're Doing It WRONG Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You're Doing It WRONG Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You're Doing It WRONG Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You're Doing It WRONG Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You're Doing It WRONG Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

You're Doing It WRONG

Go down

You're Doing It WRONG Empty You're Doing It WRONG

Post by Maurie Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:27 am

Lisa Evans
Hello CMV Universe, this is Lisa Evans and I am going to Parker's locker room to get a few words on his time off.

As Lisa opens the door she sees no one inside. She turns to the camera man and shrugs her shoulders. As she turns back Parker is in front of her.

Parker
Seems like nobody taught you two how to knock. Now please, come on in.

Parker pulls out some folding chairs as Lisa asks him questions.

Lisa
So Parker, what was it like at this, Mental Institution?

Parker
Isolation. Just a whole bunch of me alone with time to think and time to plan. There was nothing wrong with me before I was there, but there's something wrong now. I think too much. Before I never stopped to think, because I didn't care. Now I have one objective that I will never stop thinking about. That's too stomp Andrews' head off his shoulders at CyberSlam and win that Anarchy Title that would fit me so greatly.

Lisa
What was your main reason for targetting Andrews in the first place? Without you being able to talk, no one really understood.

Parker
Hahaha... Reason? Wasn't it clear? I saw he was on his way too greatness. I saw him get his chance at the Anarchy Title and Undisputed Title, and I didn't like it. He is not the one. As soon as he gets a chance he wins, but it takes me 3 title shots and I still come up short. So I wanted him to struggle like me, but it seems he didn't see me as a threat! I used to just be a silly little prankster, but that place makes you change the direction you once walked to. It teaches you to throw away your conscience and go with your gut. So now I want blood, I want broken bones, and I don't want Andrews on top. I've been in CMV too long to still be on the bottom.

Lisa
Ok, so you'll be facing JustIN Sane later on Fusion. How do you prepare for such a tough opponent?

Parker
You see that's where you're doing it wrong. You ask me how i prepare for Sane? There is no preparation needed. He is insane. It says it right there in the name that he is. You can't prepare for him because he doesn't prepare for us. He knows he's the top dog and that's why when he has a match with someone like me he knows it's just an easy paycheck. He doesn't plan what he's gonna do and neither did I. If you see a dog you don't run, becasue he'll chase you until you can't keep up. That's why you don't run from Sane because he will get you and when he does, he'll bite. Well thanks Lisa, I'll go back to my solitude until my match.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down