Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Numogo-What Now? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Numogo-What Now? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Numogo-What Now? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Numogo-What Now? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Numogo-What Now? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Numogo-What Now? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Numogo-What Now? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Numogo-What Now? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Numogo-What Now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Numogo-What Now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Numogo-What Now?

2 posters

Go down

Numogo-What Now? Empty Numogo-What Now?

Post by Miztacular Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:48 am

The camera opens up somewhere backstage to see Mac Thompson, slowly marching his way around the corridors with a somewhat distressed look upon his face as he continues to search for his next special guest, and as he turns a corner he bumps right into the man who he was looking for, Dimitri Nurmogomedov. Mac stumbles backwards, creating some space between himself and the big man who turns around with a look of anger upon his face, Mac, shaking with fear, raising his microphone to his mouth as he looks for this cheeky exclusive interview with the big Russian.

Mac Thompson:
Excuse me Mr... Mr. Dimitri...

Nurmogomedov, somewhat confused responds with a thick Russian accent in broken English.

Dimitri Nurmogomedov:
We... We not on first name basis. Do not dare you call me that again. LAST NAME! LAST NAME!

Mac gulps in response as he musters up the will to talk.

Mac Thompson:
Mr... Nurm... Nurmogoooo...

Dimitri Nurmogomedov:
SAY IT

Mac Thompson:
Nurmogomedev! Got it, Yes! Nurmogomedev! Mr. Nurmogomedev, how do you feel about your opponen---

Mac slowly lowers the microphone, noticing Nurmogomedov evidently not listening, but instead he looks into the eyes of Mac Thompson with boiled rage. Mac slowly backs away...

Dimitri Nurmogomedov:
NURMOGOMEDEV?! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THIS NAME, MY NAME.... MY NAME. IS....

Dimitri begins charging at Mac Thompson, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Dimitri Nurmogomedov:
NURMOGOMEDOV!!!!!!

Nurmogomedov grabs Mac by the scuff of his neck and picks him up off of the floor as if he weighs nothing.

Dimitri Nurmogomedov:
You.. You say it again....

Mac Thompson:
Nurmigomedov?

Without a second to think, Nurmogomedov headbutts Mac Thompson and throws him across the room like a ragdoll before picking up his Microphone.

Dimitri Nurmogomedov:
Colbalt Ketchup, Who you think you are?! Who eat Sandwiches with cat and fish?! No... Not a good mix. TERRIBLE MIX. Tonight Cobalt, I show you good mix. When I break you, I mix you in my stew. That.. That good mix. very poor nutrition in cat and fish. But no wor---

Wait... What is this..

Nurmogomedov catches eye at the fact somebody is holding the camera, when he previously thought it was just hanging from the ceiling or something, Nurmogomedov approaches..

Dimitri Nurmogomedov:
You.. Scrawny white person. Come come. Let us show Cobalt the good mix.

And with that, the camera man turns and runs, panting can be heard coming from the camera, shaking as it gets a first person view of the camera as he runs through the hallway, however before we find out the outcome, he drops the camera to reveal Nurmogomedov charging behind him with a rusting cooking pot in his hands.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Numogo-What Now? Empty Re: Numogo-What Now?

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:26 pm

The scene stays still for just a moment before the camera shakes as someone picks it up and turns it around in a selfie fashion.... ITS COBALT KETCHUP!!

Cobalt Ketchup

Ahhh man... I miss this!!! Hey I overheard that Russian Guy talking about Cooking up a stew and it just reminded me of this one time I made a stew. First, I began with some Ketchup in a sauce pan. I reduced that down while adding blue berries for sweetness, but just enough tart to make you go *Smack Smack*
It wasn't very appealing to look at, as the color resembled kind of the shade where blue meets purple... SPEAKING OF blue meats...
I just heard I have an huge match at CyberSlam... boy am I ready. I know this Russian guy is seriously a force to be reckoned with... what's his name?
No seriously... why do I attract these weirdos with the ridiculous names?
Anywho, doesn't matter. I'm going to go out there, and we are going to get it on. We probably will blow the roof off the place, seeing how epic that match is slated to be. I know there's a lot riding on this for me and my brand... so... I'm gonna go Super Saiyan.
Yeah I've been practicing. Like a Super Saiyan, when I lose I come back stronger. And I don't intend on losing anymore.

(In the background behind Cobalt Ketchup, Dimitri can be seen leaning into the hallway peaking like a creeper. He raises the cooking pan high above his head, blood dripping from it... and begins to close in)

Cobalt Ketchup

Uhh... I don't think that's ketchup.... I gotta go!!!

(The camera is dropped once again and he beats feet outta there)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum