Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Brand Warfare Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Brand Warfare Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Brand Warfare Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Brand Warfare Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Brand Warfare Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Brand Warfare Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Brand Warfare Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Brand Warfare Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Brand Warfare Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Brand Warfare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Brand Warfare

Go down

Brand Warfare Empty Brand Warfare

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:58 am

"WELCOME TO CYBERSLAM!!!"

Edith welcomes the CMV universe to the second annual Summer spectacular. The fans are on their feet, fired up to see if who they voted for, their favorites, are gonna be in action here tonight. But before we can get the night underway with our first match-up, the unsavory tune of Johnny Sampson begins to pour out of the PA system, prompting nearly everyone in attendance to partake in a chorus of boos. The Monday night Fusion general manager is looking dapper, swagged out in a tailor-made white suit, a silky red tie tangling from around his neck. He pauses just out of the gorilla position, waiting for something- or someone? Only a few seconds pass before the entire stage seemingly begins to shake, stepping out ahead of Sampson are his two newest acquisitions, his personal bodyguards in Bludgeon and Trauma, Desolation. The masked mountains accompany Big Johnny down the ramp, where Trauma splits off to the right while the other two make their way into the ring. Trauma mean-mugs the bell-keeper for a microphone, which is hastily given to him and thus brought to Sampson who thanks his pet.

Sampson
WELCOME all to the second annual CyberSlam, a night in which the power was stripped from my hands and awarded to YOU, the people! You chose the challengers, you picked the stipulations and you made tonight what it is certainly geared up to be; one hell of a show! I honestly don't know if I could have made this card better myself . . . Well, yeah no, I definitely could have, no doubt about it, but nonetheless, it's gonna be a good night! But you know who I know for a fact couldn't have made this a pay-per-view to remember? Who is hard-pressed to assemble even ONE decent enough match let alone an entire program?

Of course, I'm speaking about Dave Turner, you know him, that shmuck that runs that third-rate clownhouse on Thursday nights. Let's all be honest here, come on, who even watches Genesis, am I right? It's entertainment for the dumb and the dull, while Fusion, my baby, is better than it has ever been, oh yes! Don't believe me, really? Look at tonight for just one prime example. THE MAIN EVENT! What is it? Hmm, oh, Chris Andrews facing JustIN Sane for the CMV Undisputed championship, yep. Well, let's see, where's Genesis' major belt at- oh! Right here, the second match match of the night . . . HAHAHAHAHA!!! THEIR MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP! It's a joke, a bigger joke than Dave Turner's career, guys, an undeserving member of the CMV Hall of Fame might I add. How Genesis is kept up and running, I don't know, duct tape maybe? Turner was the wrong man for the job, bottom line here, nothing personal and I mean that. Cyborg was out of order when he took away MY duty of appointing the gm, and now look, WEB have taken off, because they were right in the end, CMV is a joke. I spent months repairing all of the damage that Cole Savage and Triple H left in their wake when they were at the helm. But I did it, CMV was THE place to be once more, the pinnacle of the wrestling world. Then, Dave Turner hopped on board and down, down, down we went, back to the depths of mediocrity.

My daughter, Laura Sampson, is proving to be perhaps the greatest showrunner that this company has ever seen on Intensity, I chose right in trusting her to take that show to new heights. UnMatched, heh, is still a piece of hulking trash, but even Kristen Page, damn, even KANE, put on a more entertaining and captivating show than the old horse, Dave Turner, could ever hope to. I've had enough. I'm out here tonight to officially declare my protest of Thursday night Genesis and it's "leader", but more than that, I'm out here to make a challenge.

Dave Turner, in four weeks time at Validation, brand warfare will have a whole new meaning. I'm laying the gauntlet down, you know me, the era of opportunity and of innovation! My best seven, against your best seven, in a Tug of War match! If my team wins, I take back control of Genesis until I can find someone who knows what the hell they're doing! I know you Dave, you don't think I do, but I know the kind of man that you are. You won't say no. You CAN'T say no. It's a pride thing with you . . . So, what's it gonna be old-timer, huh, are you willing to risk your run of the D- show, so that I can resume damage control, as always?

What a statement, what a challenge . . . Johnny Sampson stands between his pillars of granite, eyeing the stage like a hawk about to swoop down to catch his dinner. But Sampson's not hungry in the traditional sense, he's hungry, for power!

Moments feel like ages before finally Dave Turner's music ignites the crowd into a flurry of admiration, they're behind the legendary CMV superstar 110%!!! In his slick, signature black suit, the "old-timer", steps out onto the stage for what feels to him like the first time ever, soaking in the love and support from the CMV universe. With a mic already in hand, he never takes his eyes off of Big Johnny ONCE, at his own pace walking down the ramp and climbing up onto the apron. He doesn't even pay mind to Bludgeon and Trauma, they could be little school girls for all that he cares to notice. He steps right up to Sampson, the Fusion general manager gulps, we saw it, sweat dripping down his face, even though he's got two of the largest men this world has ever birthed by his side.

Turner
. . . You're on! . . .

The mic drops and Dave's gone, already near the top of the stage with his back to the ring. He's never been a man of many words or petty insults, whereas that's Johnny's only way of communication it would seem. But the challenge has been accepted, Turner is defending his home turf, his brand, his name, in four weeks time CMV makes history again with it's first ever Tug of War match. Will Big Johnny live to regret this declaration . . . Or will all of CMV be his once again?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down