Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Ambition Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Ambition Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Ambition Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Ambition Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Ambition Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Ambition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Ambition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Ambition Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Ambition Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Ambition

Go down

The Ambition Empty The Ambition

Post by Miztacular Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:31 am

CMV Exclusive

The Ambition Silva10

Following her win against Nicole Cassidy, Julia Silva is seen backstage chatting to her backstage partner and lifelong friend Nicole Reyes as Lisa Evans approaches from a distance, at the sight of Evans, both Reyes and Silva turn to face the interviewer as she begins to talk.

Lisa Evans:
Hello, and congratulations on your win tonight Julia! But not to forget, this is my first chance to congratulate the both of you on not only your arrival to CMV, which I could only assume you were excited about after seeing all the buzz the two of you made on your personal twitter accounts, but also to congratulate you on your debut win a few short weeks ago.

Lisa Evens extends the microphone out slightly in the direction of Julia Silva, however unknowingly, Nicole Reyes leans in to answer.

Nicole Reyes:
Thank you Lisa! We're feeling good, a win in our debut was a huge confident booster, you know we came here expecting the very best competition, the upper echelon of Womens Wrestling and from what we've seen this is the place to be and I can't wait to keep on going forward all the way to the top! But what about that victory for Silva here tonight huh? She kicked some serious butt! I was happy to be out there in her corner.

Lisa Evans:
And what about you Julia? How do you feel stepping in here tonight with two wins under your belt?

Julia, with a somewhat forced smile on her face, responds in an upbeat tone.

Julia Silva:
Oh it feels great! Nothing better than coming in here, laying down everything on the line for these fans and picking up the victory, it's what we're here for, and I couldn't have a better partner to embark on this journey with!

Silva turns to Reyes and they share a cheeky high five before the duo turn their attention back to a smiling Lisa Evans who continues on with more questions.

Lisa Evans:
So, with the congratulations out of the way we want to know, how long has this working relationship been in place? Not much is known of the two of you from your time outside of CMV and the fans are just eager to know.

Reyes and Silva turn towards eachother and then look back at Evans, Reyes raises her finger and places it on the side her nose letting off a huge grin in the direction of Silva, who turns only to greet it with a sigh.

Julia Silva:
You're really doing this?

Nicole Reyes:
Hey.... Noes Goes...

Silva lets off another sigh before turning towards Lisa Evans and the camera to answer.

Julia Silva:
We broke in to the wrestling business at the same time, when I was 19--

Nicole Reyes:
And I was 17.

Silva turns to Reyes with her eyebrows raised.

Julia Silva:
Oh so now you want to do th---

Nicole Reyes:
No No, carry on..

Silva turns her head down, resting an arm over the shoulders of Nicole Reyes as she lets off another sigh, speaking under her breath.

Julia Silva:
Whatever would you do without me..

Nicole Reyes:
HE--

Silva immediately shuts her up by pressing her index finger against the lips of Reyes, before turning back towards the camera to continue on..

Julia Silva:
Now as I was saying, we broke in on the indy circuit at the same time, we actually both made our debuts on the same card, both losing, and it became the norm for quite sometime, we couldn't find our niche. It was a struggle as we would pick up losses week in week out. It actually is what brought us together as we would spend our weekends training with eachother trying to improve our game. We essentially grew together, without her there'd be no me, and vice versa. After we started picking up some wins, we began tagging together and we clicked instantly. The rest as they say, is history.

Lisa Evans:
That's such an inspiring story, but do tell me, where did the name "Worldwide Ambition" come from.

Silva opens her mouth to speak, but Nicole bursts in front of her silencing her before she can begin talking.

Nicole Reyes:
I got this one!

So pretty much, get this. We're ambitious right?! We want to be the best duo in the world, we want to fight the best competition, and so we scoured the earth jumping from promotion to promotion clearing it out with the help of our loyal fans, and now we're here, in CMV, where the best of best come to show off their talents on the biggest stage of them all. We've traveled the world, we have ambition, BOOM! Worldwide Ambition.

Lisa Evans:
That must take some connection to work with someone for so many years, has there ever been any tension between the two of you?

Nicole Reyes:
None at all, we co-exist perfectly, in the 10 years we've known eachother the biggest argument we've had to my memory is one time where we both wore the same dress to a close friends wedding. We go side by side perfectly. Ain't that right Julia.

Silva simply shrugs her shoulders.

Nicole Reyes:
She's just moody because she likes to describe how SHE came up with the team name. But nah for real we work perfectly together, we keep eachother in line, we know exactly how we square up to eachother... I'm better by the way.

Julia Silva:
Yeah right...

Nicole raises an eyebrow and turns to Julia with a smile on her face, enjoying the banter, however they're interrupted by one last question.

Lisa Evans:
I just have one more question for the two of you.

Nicole Reyes:
Shoot.

With both of you entering the business at such a young age, having to travel the world, leave your families, was that hard for you? Did it help you to grow as people?

Silvas head drops as she looks down to the floor, Reyes, noticing this, brings all the eyes on her as she answers the question, with an uneasy aura to her voice.

Nicole Reyes:
Well umm, yeah it was uhh, it was tough, you know I was 17 when I left home to pursue this, left uh, left home alone met up with Julia and she kinda became my new family over time, she made it real easy, especially as she was older than me, was uh, kind of like a big sister you could say.

Lisa Evans turns towards Silva, who's head is still tilted downwards, she raises the microphone to her mouth as Nicole gestures for her to not ask the question, but Evans does anyway.

Lisa Evans:
How about you Julia? What was leaving home at such a young age, 19 was it? Like for you?

Nicoles eyes open wide as she turns to Silva, who's head is still tilted downwards, with her fist clench, a single tear drop can be seen dripping from her cheek as she turns around and walks out of the frame towards the locker room. Nicole turns back towards Evans, with a concerned look on her face.

Nicole Reyes:
You really shouldn't talk about that kind of stuff, it's very personal to some people, now I'm real outgoing, real happy all the time, but Silva isn't like that, she doesn't talk about her past before wreslting, I don't even know it all. Now Lisa, it's been good talking to you, but I gotta run, gotta make sure she's okay! See you around Lisa!

Nicole Reyes turns away from Lisa Evans and the camera and runs off down the hallway in chase of her partner as the CMV.Com exclusive segment fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum