Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge

2 posters

Go down

Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge Empty Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge

Post by Miztacular Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:18 am

Laura Sampsons theme hits the PA system to kick off the go home show for Intensity before the Thunder in Tokyo PPV this Sunday. The General Manager makes her way out from the back as always with a microphone at the ready and a smile on her face as she's greeted by the fans here in New Mexico tonight. She makes her way down the ramp towards the ring in her usual fashion making sure to high five as many fans as she can before she enters the ring the applause of the crowd, Laura turns towards the hard camera and raises the microphone to her mouth as she begins to talk.

Laura Sampson:
Welcome everybody here tonight! Not long to go now until our first Pay Per View of the season, but lets not let what is sure to be one of the best Pay Per Views ever overshadow this fantastic show I have planned for all of you here in New Mexico tonight?!

At the sound of their city being mentioned by Sampson, the crowd leap to their feet with cheers as Sampson continues on.

Laura Sampson
But I do have two big announcements tonight! Firstly! With Thunder in Tokyo coming, it's the time for hometown heroes which is why I can officially announce that one of the new signings I announced two weeks ago, will be making her official debut, live in Tokyo Japan, against another Japanese native who'll be on the show here tonight. Ladies and Gentlemen, kicking off the show live in Tokyo Japan for the Thunder in Tokyo Event, we will see Akiko Tanashi, taking on the newly signed Murasaki Ryuu in singles action.

However, lets not stop there as I have another announcement, this time, regarding who Aaron Waites opponent will be. You see, Aaron Waite will be fighting for a chance to not only represent Intensity at Showdown, but to LEAD team Intensity and when I look across my roster I see one man, who's been here on this side of CMV since the very beginning, I see one man who's been through thick and thin, who's won titles and won awards. That man, is your current, CMV Television Champion, Eric Matthews.

The stadium erupts with chants of "We want Matthews We want Matthews" as Sampson lets off a smile.

Laura Sampson:
You want him? Well... YOU CAN HAVE HIM!

An explosive ovation from the crowd can be heard richocheting around the arena as the current CMV Television Champion makes his way out from the back, a microphone in his hand as he makes his way down the ramp with his Television Championship over his shoulder. He makes his way up the steps and into the ring standing face to face with the General Manager.

Eric Matthews:
Hold on there Missy, I am grateful that you recognize my loyalty, my journey from the start, but there's one thing you're forgetting, I'm not the only one who's been here from the start, because WITHOUT THESE FANS! We wouldn't be here today, there wouldn't be a conversation, there wouldn't be a Showdown Pay Per View. So I'm going to give them what they deserve! Not only will I go on to face Aaron Waite and lead Intensity to victory! But I will give these loyal fans here something to cheer about, because tonight, I will put my title on the line against WHO EVER in the back wants to give me a run for their money, and when I win that, and win again in Tokyo, I'll put my belt on the line AGAIN on the fallout seeing as I won't be defending in Tokyo! How does that sound!

The arena is shaken at it's core as the crowd gives Matthews a roaring ovation to Laura Sampsons awe as she simply leans against the ropes, struggling to understand how one man could be seen as such a hero to the fans.

Eric Matthews:
So Laura, lets get this underway, whoever in the back wants a shot at THIS! They can come and get some!

Open to any mofo on Intensity

Last edited by Miztacular on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge Empty Re: Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge

Post by Gumble Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:18 am

Marcus Akane's theme plays and the titantron lights up with his entrance video

Matthews and Sampson exchange confused looks as the crowd murmurs among themselves as the basically unknown Akane walks out to the stage.

Walking down to the ring Akane locks eyes with Matthews, keeping eye contact the youngster walks down the ramp and into the ring as the audience begin a 'Who are ya' chant. Akane doesn't let the crowd get to him and paces around the ring bringing the microphone up to his lips, smiling he takes a breath as the crowd's chant thunders around the arena.

Who am i? Hopefully i'll answer that question soon enough. You know i've traveled all over the world, fought in the streets to the sewers and if there's one thing i learned, it's to never turn down a fight especially if something you desire is on the line, It's crazy really, this place has always been the end game, all those nights spent fighting, all those miles traveled seem worth it when i get to share the ring with such influential people and do what i do best for you guys watching, you know i used to watch this show whenever i could, and the one man that stood out to me was you. And i've gotta say i respect the hell out of you. but have no doubt in your mind i will bring the fight to you and i'm not going to show mercy until either one of our hands are raised. You might not have paid attention to what i said in my interview so let me remind you, I'm here to fight, get some gold around my waist and be the greatest of all time. I'm not waiting in line for a shot anymore, i'm taking this opportunity and running with it.

Boos echo around the arena, the thought of Matthews losing his title not sitting well with the crowd that adores him. The chants of 'Who are ya' reverberate around the arena once more.

So who am i? I'm the man that won't stop fighting, I'm the man that gives his all EVERY TIME i step in this RING I am the man who is going to TAKE that title and throw it over MY shoulder.

Akane brings the mic down from his mouth and waits for a response
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge Empty Re: Thunder in Tokyo Announcement + Open Challenge

Post by Miztacular Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:31 am

Eric Matthews looks at Akane, up and down, sizing him up before letting off a smile as he squares up with the young buck.

Eric Matthews:
Yeah kid, people will know you, when we tear down the house tonight for these fans here in New Mexico. Hope you can keep up.

Matthews drops his mic and looks to walk past Akane who holds his ground causing the two to bump shoulders before he turns his attention back to the General Manager.

Laura Sampson:
Well Mr. Akane it seems you have gotten your wish, and so tonight, in the Co-Main Event, you have a chance to show the world what you are truly made of, you have a chance to show the world that all that work you've put in to get here, was worth it because if you extend your winning streak to three tonight, you will end the night as Television Champion. Goodluck.

Sampson extends her hand out to Akane and the duo shake hands to a pop from the crowd, Sampsons theme hits the PA system once more and as the segment begins to fade to black, Sampson raises Akanes hand in the air preparing him for what could happen tonight.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down