Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fireplace Chat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fireplace Chat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fireplace Chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fireplace Chat Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fireplace Chat Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fireplace Chat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fireplace Chat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fireplace Chat Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fireplace Chat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fireplace Chat Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fireplace Chat

Go down

Fireplace Chat Empty Fireplace Chat

Post by krzy Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:14 pm

Cole Savage is sitting in front of his fireplace staring off into the distance. He holds a wine glass in his hand lazily rotating it around. Ther man is clearly deep in his thoughts, yet has enough presence of mind to realize that the camera is rolling.

- Cole Savage -
I’m so sick and tired of being hounded everywhere I go for answers to questions that were never worth asking. I go out to eat at a restaurant and the waiter asks me for details about the Friends of Cole Savage instead of taking my order. I get front row seats at a basketball game and every timeout I get players more worried about the Friends of Cole Savage than the status of the game. I take a flight to the most beautiful cities in world and while we’re in midair the pilot leaves the cockpit to get some details about the Friends of Cole Savage that we almost fly past the airport!

Savage leans back in the chair and rests his feet on an ottoman.

- Cole Savage -
All this hullabaloo, when the answer is pretty straightforward. You want to know why you haven’t seen the Friends of Cole Savage since the start of this season? Envy. Anger. Stupidity. And every synonym in between. When I announced that Cyborg was coming with me to finish a war that was started against me, it shook the entirety of CMV to its knees. So shook, in fact, were the powers that be, that I had the audacity to do what I did that they decided that they were going to hit me where it hurts.

Savage tips the glass to his lips and takes a sip of his beverage.

- Cole Savage -
Johnny Sampson and Dave Turner collided and agreed on perhaps the only thing they ever will when they came to the conclusion that Cole Savage is a very dangerous man. Correct? Sure. But it's nothing they didn't already know. The only difference is that now they decided they were going to do something about it. Now they were going to take Cope Savage down a peg or two by coming to the conclusion that there simply wasn't any room for the Friends of Cole Savage. Of course, with Cyborg no longer in charge, my hands were tied, and I could do nothing but sit there and watch as they tried to rip my clients, my friends in Nick Blake and Megan Cooper.

He takes another sip, really savoring the flavor.

- Cole Savage -
The only problem is that their solution was too little too late. I took Nick Blake, who everybody treated like a joke and brought him one match way from becoming World Champion. Now he’s sporting a brand new attitude and is more dangerous than he's ever been. I took Megan Cooper went to war with Cassondra with the promise that Megan would become champion before that old fraud. And look where we are now. I broke Cassondra down to the point where she couldn't get the job done. In the end, she left with her tail tucked between her legs while Megan stands victorious.

Savage sets the glass down on the table next to him then takes a deep sigh of satisfaction.

- Cole Savage -
The thing about Cole Savage is that I always win in the end. Sampson and Turner have me backed in a corner, but that's when I'm at my best. I don't get outsmarted; I don't get outmaneuvered. What this company will one day learn the hard way is that Cole Savage is not somebody you want as an enemy. I always adapt and can bend any situation until it's in my favor. Before long, everyone involved in trying to sabotage me will regret even humoring the thought.

He leans even further back in his chair and drifts off to sleep dreaming rich black man things.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down