Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Book End Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Book End Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Book End Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Book End Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Book End Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Book End Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Book End Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Book End Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Book End Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Book End Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Book End

2 posters

Go down

Book End Empty Book End

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:57 pm

During the pre-show of Thunder in Tokyo, Lisa Evans, is standing at the ready for a VERY special interview. With a big ole smile slapped across her face, the seasoned CMV correspondent welcomes her guest . . .

Evans
Ladies and gentleman, please welcome at this time, former CMV Tag Team champion . . . BOOKER PHILLIPS!

The season two competitor strolls on into view, a smirk peering from the corner of his mouth. He nods his head towards Lisa, ready to let the world hear his beautiful voice for the first time in a long time.

AH!

He snatches the mic from Evans' hand, gently, but with authority, pushing her out of the frame so that it's just his glorious face greeting the millions upon millions watching this around the world right now.

Booker
Mmm, ladies . . . and I guess gentleman, BASK, in the greatness that is Booker Phillips! One-half of CMV's second EVER Tag Team champions!!! That other half? Where is he??? Pshh, to hell if I know, we cut ties a long while back. You see, it's been many moons since the last that I was in this company, shafted by the likes of your Ryan Kent and JustIN Sane, shafted by the FORMER powers that be. But ring ring, guess who done got a phone call at the start of this new season baby? Oh yes, little old me, "we need REAL talent, ASAP!" I got your back, oh yes I do, better than ever and ready to fulfill my TRUE destiny once and for all! What's that?

UnMatched is calling my name! That World title is calling my name? Sunshine! I knew you once, a happy man in a mask, yeah huh, now what? A big scary monster? Scary to who? Maybe my thirteen year old niece, maybe my mother who scares easier than a cat, perhaps Leo Cruz or Cole Savage! But not me, no sir, not me. But I get it, there's a chain of command, I gotta work my way up, I gotta prove myself, huh, one day . . . SOON! But for now-

Phillips stops mid-sentence as something catches his eye. It's The Green Falcon walking past with a plate full of chicken wings, how dare he!?

Booker
HOW DARE YOU!? I was eyeing those you little mutt, I work up quite the appetite I mean, look at me, you don't just get a body like this overnight! Give 'em here!!!

Falcon
Screw you, guy.

Booker
Oh, oh, hold up now, you said what?

Phillips mean mugs the masked superstar, looking down at the wings before backing up slowly. Falcon shakes his head, returning on his path presumably to catch the start of the show.

Booker
I'll deal with you later, punk, anyhow, those will just go straight to my thighs. Now, as I was saying- well, no, no, I've said enough. You people don't deserve to hear my voice any further! BOOK . . . END!

Phillips drops the mic like a pimp before heading off toward catering, maybe there's a few wings left . . .?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Book End Empty Re: Book End

Post by Miztacular Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:10 pm

OMG YES
Miztacular
Miztacular