Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Told You So. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Told You So. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Told You So. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Told You So. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Told You So. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Told You So. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Told You So. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Told You So. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Told You So. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Told You So. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Told You So.

2 posters

Go down

Told You So. Empty Told You So.

Post by Miztacular Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:18 am

Following the attack by Jade Divine earlier in the night, Megan Cooper can be seen backstage, the CMV Vixens Championship over he shoulder she notices the camera out of the corner of her eye and with a sight grin on her face despite the earlier attack, she turns her focus towards the camera and begins to speak to the CMV Universe.

Megan Cooper:
You see, what happened out there tonight, it doesn't bother me at all, well it kind of does, but not for the reasons you'd think. You see, I'm not annoyed Jade Divine took a cheap shot here tonight and prevented my match with Ally Cage, why? Because it proves everything I've been saying. She most certainly is not "America's Sweatheart" she's not even Japans Sweatheart, did you not hear the roar from the crowd I got when I was in Tokyo. I have said it since day one. Jade Divine is a false idol. She's never been here for the fans, she's been here for herself and I hope you all know that now, now that I have exposed her to the world and brought out her true colors. She is no sweetheart, she is a fraud.

Cooper looks away for a brief moment shaking her head in disappointment before turning back towards the camera.

Megan Cooper
When I said it kinda annoys me, that's not because of the affect she had on me, but my scheduled opponent for the night, I was set to fight Ally Cage, we were set to steal the show, but Jade Divine had to make it all about herself because that's what it's always been about, her, not you guys, the fans. So I have a message. Ally I want to take a second to apologise for Jades actions tonight. That could have been your moment, but she stole it from you. So I have an idea, you've been having a few problems recently with Morgan Black, I've been having a few problems with Jade Divine, so how about next week, we team up and take them down! Actually, you know what, lets find out, come on..

Megan Cooper gestures for the cameraman to follow her as she turns around and walks down the corridor, most likely to look for Ally Cage,

Open to Gumble
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Told You So. Empty Re: Told You So.

Post by Gumble Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:01 pm

A camera moves through backstage and into the Vixens locker room, Ally Cage is seen sitting in her booth.

Ally Cage

You know, I'm not a fan of the things you have said or the actions you have taken against Jade after winning the Vixen's Championship. But after what Jade did tonight, I think you are both as bad as each other. Jade stole my chance of making a name for myself tonight, She stole that match from the CMV universe. You're saying we could have stolen the show... to hell with that! We could have stolen the Wrestling World! You see if you steal from me then I might be able to forgive you...but stealing from the people out there that pay their hard-earned money to see us compete? That's something I can't forgive and At the end of the day, I guess you have shown your true colors after all, that's why I accept your proposal Megan but remember, after all this is over and done with, don't think I'm not keeping an eye on you or that Vixens championship.
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down