Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who will pin Kristen Page

CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) I_vote_lcap13%CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) I_vote_lcap38%CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) I_vote_lcap49%CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]
CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) I_vote_lcap0%CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Empty CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203)

Post by Miztacular Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:36 pm

CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) 2zedx0j

UnChained Card so far
CMV World Championship: Sunshine, DSD, Marko Punish, ???, ???, ???
CMV Womens Championship: Kristen Page, Samantha Steel, Aerora, ???, ???, ???
CMV Womens Intercontinental Championship Match: Cassie Maverick Vs Murasaki Ryuu
CMV Television Championship: Eric Matthews, Omega Lee, ???, ???, ???, ???
CMV Vixens Championship: Megan Cooper Vs Morgan Black

Match Card

CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) 21de8h0
Kicking off the show tonight we see two new Vixens make their debut as they look to kick off their careers with a win, without yet seeing them in action there's know way to tell what we can expect, but from the looks of them they seem like quite the clash of styles, and they look to take on two Vixens in much need of momentum to kick off the second episode of Ferocity.

CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) V6rc3o
Mariah could well be the craziest Vixen on the Ferocity roster and tonight she returns to action for the first time in over 5 months as she looks to return in the same fashion that she left, with a win, however tonight will not be easy for her, her opponent is no joke, Angelina Hawkens looks to continue her winning ways after absolutely decimating Ericka Matthews last week.

CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) 10wsacx
Sophia Gibson seems to have finally parted from her feud with No Morality and will now look to move forward with zero distractions, however tonight she's been handed quite the stepping stone as she faces Samantha Steel, one of the three confirmed Vixens in the Elimination Chamber, a Vixen with the ONLY clean win over Jade Dynamite on Pay Per View, she has a huge amount of momentum right now and she'll be looking to continue it here tonight, Gibson has beaten Steel on more than one occasion, but can she do it again tonight.

CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) 2vv1b41
Ally Cage came up a little short in her match with Morgan Black to become the Number One Contender for the CMV Vixens Championship at Validation this past Sunday, but that doesn't mean she can't start up her time on Ferocity with a commanding win, a signal of intent if you will. However in her way is a former CMV Womens Champion and a veteran of the Vixens Division, one of the few who have been around since the very start, Dirty Diana.

CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Fp3y4n
In last weeks Co-Main Event, Ashleigh Infinitee returned in a match where she'd get the opportunity to win back the belt she never lost in the first place. If she had claimed the victory. However instead she was forced to tap by the up and comer Murasaki Ryuu who'll now be taking on Cassie Maverick for the CMV Womens Intercontinental Championship at UnChained. Tonight Ryuu teams with another fellow Number One Contender, Morgan Black who makes her debut on Ferocity here tonight, coming off of a win over Ally Cage at Validation.

CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Vgn14l
Megan Cooper closed the book on her rivalry with Jade Divine at Validation, putting her down for the last time and retaining the CMV Vixens Championship, and she now knows who her next defense will be against, and where, when in three weeks at UnChained she looks to defend the Vixens Championship against Morgan Black who became Number One Contender after beating Ally Cage. However tonight, Cooper cannot overlook her opponent, Aerora, one of the six inside the Elimination Chamber who is on a mean streak which will only be aided by a win here tonight over the Vixens Champion.

Elimination Chamber Qualification Match
CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) 2dqvnrm
Tonight in the Main Event we see Laura Sampson continue to give Kristen Page her comeuppance for holding the Vixens Division hostage for five months as she takes on three former Vixens Champions in one match, the first ever Champion in Amber Briggs, a former Champion in Quinn-Belle and the Champion with the most defenses in Jade Divine in a three on one handicap match where whoever pins Kristen, not only gains access to the Chamber, but comes out LAST. However do not fear, for the other two Vixens who do not gain pinfall over Kristen Page will get a chance to qualify next week where they take on Alexia Stroud and Void respectively.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Empty Re: CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:46 pm

Eagle is looking good, thanks for finishing her, looking forward to the debut. I will promo possibly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:50 pm

It's fine, promos are not mandatory but as always they're appreciated<3

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:51 pm

ya cant just say 2 new vixens and not name who they are in the description lol.........well you can..... and you did....so gg

CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Giphy
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:51 pm

Miztacular wrote:It's fine, promos are not mandatory but as always they're appreciated<3

wheres my apppreciation

Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:55 pm

Okay Topher here goes.

AHEM

Topher, when you first came here I didn't know what to expect, you had more than one account on your IP and it was a little fishy, but then, then you told us it was your younger brother, and while that is a fishy excuse, I left it there and looked past it, and over these 358 days that you've been here on the site with us, with every character you've brought to life, with every botch that you've unleashed on our streams, you've always rolled with the punches and took it on the chin, you keep on promoing, you keep on watching, and it's become quite odd not seeing the name "Topher316" during a stream. Topher, pls never change, pls never stop promoing and finally, pls never kill off Quinn-Belle, we'd all appreciate that, just like we all appreciate you.

BOOM, UTTER POETRY

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:57 pm

Can you keep booking Quinn-Belle in 3-3 tags so we can see the rear end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:00 pm

Miztacular wrote:Okay Topher here goes.

AHEM

Topher, when you first came here I didn't know what to expect, you had more than one account on your IP and it was a little fishy, but then, then you told us it was your younger brother, and while that is a fishy excuse, I left it there and looked past it, and over these 358 days that you've been here on the site with us, with every character you've brought to life, with every botch that you've unleashed on our streams, you've always rolled with the punches and took it on the chin, you keep on promoing, you keep on watching, and it's become quite odd not seeing the name "Topher316" during a stream. Topher, pls never change, pls never stop promoing and finally, pls never kill off Quinn-Belle, we'd all appreciate that, just like we all appreciate you.

BOOM, UTTER POETRY

wow

CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) ConsciousWealthyItalianbrownbear-size_restricted
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Miztacular wrote:Okay Topher here goes.

AHEM

BOOM, UTTER POETRY

Wait ar u sayin i catfished, u wot mate, u avin a laff....  Dont 4get You thought i was a bloody woman you tulip.

i miss rookie blue....me bro  says hi tho

BANG...BANG

Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:07 pm

watch how kristen still win

CMV Ferocity Card: Ep. 2 (#203) Ad1loo10
MLP
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:08 pm

Wow no thank you and Borton you didn't ask for one.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:21 pm

Miztacular wrote:Wow no thank you and Borton you didn't ask for one.

i didnt feel the love in appreciation tho...... AND YA JOBBED OUT THE BISH.

Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next