Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Thrown to the side Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Thrown to the side Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Thrown to the side Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Thrown to the side Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Thrown to the side Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Thrown to the side Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Thrown to the side Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Thrown to the side Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Thrown to the side Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Thrown to the side Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Thrown to the side

2 posters

Go down

Thrown to the side Empty Thrown to the side

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:48 am

(A few minutes into the 68th edition of Monday night Fusion, Adam Adams is seen backstage walking out of the GM's office, looking somewhat confident, as makes his way to the stage, then the ring.  Adams, already with a mic in hand, smiles to the crowd as he delivers his speech)

Adam Adams

"So, if you just got here, let me try and do a quick recap of what happened at the start of the show.  Jaquan Shay came out to the ring, doing his usual promo, this time mocking Oliver Smith, as he needed something to criticize after he was beaten by me.  So he mocks he crippled veteran, reminding us how it was HIM who broke Oliver's ribs.  Oliver, obviously pissed at Jaquan, came out to attack him, only to get destroyed by Shay because he's crippled.  Suddenly, some new bad guy cosplaying as The Blue Meanie came out, scared off Shay, then proceeded to break one of Oliver's other body parts, his leg.  Then The Blue Meanie took off his mask and declared he was actually someone known as Randy Nelson Jr, and he cut a short promo of his own where he mocked Smith for trying to beat up Shay despite being crippled.  AND THEN later in the night, JS decided to cut a promo backstage, basically saying that the whole experience was a total mindf#ck for him,which makes sense, it really was.  BUT THEN old JS chose to pitch a match at Point Break: a tag match between Oliver and himself vs Randy Nelson and...  Me.  WELL, ATLEAST HE NOTICES ME KICKING HIS ASS LAST WEEK!!!  Now, with all that said, let's get to the actually important stuff I wanted to say."

(Adams takes a moment to breath, looking at the crowd, then continues his speech)

Adam Adams

"So, let me start by saying that teaming me with this Blue Meanie cosplayer is some solid booking man.  I'm sure the teamwork would have been some awe-inspiring.  I'm also sure that Oliver would have been very keen on teaming with the same jackass who broke his ribs.  I say would have because the plans for that have been changed.  FIRST, the match has been set a bit earlier.  Instead of having this match at Point Break, we're having it at:  THE TWO YEAR MILESTONE FOR CMV!!!  Yes, that means poor Smith is going to be forced to compete a bit early.  Though I'm sure the crazy veteran is willing to keep up the fight regardless.  SECOND, the match being a tag team was changed, for reasons I already stated.  So instead, it was decided the match would be:  A FATAL 4 WAY!!!  Yes, there will be no alliances, as it will be Adam Adams vs Jaquan Shay vs Oliver Smith vs Randy Nelson Jr.  And personally, this match is everything I could've hoped for, as I got quite the bone to pick with all three of my opponents.  My beef with Jaquan Shay should be pretty obvious by now, as should the reason.  I have a problem with Randy Nelson Jr. because he's suddenly appearing as I was getting some momentum, deciding to kick down the door and randomly insert himself into the equation.  And Oliver Smith...  Look, I have respect for Oliver for coming back despite major injuries, but I have a grudge against the man.  Oliver Smith was the first opponent I had in CMV, and the first man I lost to.  He buried me at my debut on Fusion, and he buried me at my ppv debut at Exodus.  At the Milestone, I'm going to beat all three of these guys and further prove that I deserve to progress in CMV."

Adam Adams

"Oh, one more thing:  Jaquan, you still have a match with me tonight.  Hopefully, you won't take another 'bribe'  I saw your old daddy Jay snooping backstage, who even tried to offer me a deal, but I just shrugged him off.  I won't reveal the details, but let's just say Jay needs to start fighting his own battles."

Back to top Go down

Thrown to the side Empty Re: Thrown to the side

Post by Maurie Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:30 am

I forgot Adams, Shay, and Oliver all have a little feud triangle. This should be a fun one.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:22 pm

Maurie wrote:I forgot Adams, Shay, and Oliver all have a little feud triangle. This should be a fun one.

It's more of a Square in my Opinion. Nelson,Shay,Oliver, and Adams.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Yeah well, I thought the whole "tag team" match was a bit nonsensical. After all, now Maurie has a chance to lose! I'm sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down