Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy"

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy" Empty Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy"

Post by krzy Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:54 pm

Cole Savage’s theme hits the speakers and the most controversial manager is CMV history is greeted with a mixed reaction from the packed crowd. All eyes are on the stage as Savage steps through the curtains eyes on Samuel Boone with a look of absolute disgust on his face.

-Cole Savage-
Get this guy out of here! Get him out! And all of you…all of you out here celebrating, and those of you in the back sitting forward in your seats thinking that you may have a chance...sit down and shut up because if it was you in this position you would not have stood a chance. Let’s get that out of the way right now. This right here is called the law of averages. Justin Sane wins so many matches at such an astounding rate that out of every 100 matches, one of them is bound to not go his way. This was that one. Enjoy it while it lasts. To prove my point, I’m going to throw you all a bone. JustIN Sane is going to make a rare appearance on the next live event to show you all that he hasn’t lost a step.

Savage looks in Sane’s direction who just looks, right, with the World Championship draped over his shoulder.

-Cole Savage-
And when that match is over and done with, I hope that we can all come down from this and realize that tonight was the exception, not the rule. Then you all can see that Xander Slate simply will not stand a chance when his Day of Reckoning comes around. I’ve been thinking long and hard about why Slate of all people has jumped to the front of the line. Then I realize what position it puts JustIN Sane in. Once again a lose-lose situation. See, either the champ retains against a nobody, or a nobody beats him for the most prestigious title on the brand. Which means that somebody sent Slate in our direction; which means that somebody sent him; which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy. So what I need right now is for Xander Slate to come down here and explain himself..while he’s still able to speak.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy" Empty Re: Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy"

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:33 pm

I don't need to explain anything to YOU, Cole!

Where the hell if that coming from? Savage, Sane, the CMV fans in the audience all scope the arena looking for Xander, but they can't track him down.

Up here, old pal!

Cole turns his head to see Slate knocking on the glass of his personal skybox!!!

Slate
Yeah, I hope you don't mind I just let myself in, you know, I can see why you never want to leave this thing! It's awesome up here!!! Champagne, the finest in foods- I've never had caviar and-ugh, I just had some now, I guess it's just a bit too rich for my taste. And an entire closet FULL of Egyptian cotton t-shirts and please let me apologize but there were no napkins up here, so . . . Shouldn't be too expensive, right? You can just bill it to my people. But Cole, listen up, man, there's no grand conspiracy here, or if there is, I'm for sure not a part of it. I mean, if anything I to am a victim of it! I've been busting my ass since day one, I have never had an absence longer than a few weeks in my entire CMV career, because this company is my life, it's in my blood! And do you know how it feels to have that type of commitment just taken and balled up, chewed to bits and SPIT right in your face? Well, I guess that ole Sane does, ha ha.

You see, Savage, you and JustIN have been making a habit of talking down to me as if I'm a nobody, as if I am the likes of Samuel Boone, bless his heart. But you have no idea who the hell you're talking to, old man! I am XANDER SLATE baby, I'm a two-time CMV World champion, the first ever Money in the Bank winner, I ain't no guy off the street, no sir, I AM Monday night Fusion, hell, I AM CMV!!! And though I'm not stupid enough to stand up here and say that Sane isn't an absolute tank and a future hall of famer, I will say this; I've never had to sell my soul and have someone else speak for me! How does it feel JustIN to have Savage carry around your balls in his sleek pocket, huh? Is it it more roomy down there now? Well I'll tell you this much, my friends, come Point Break, I'm walking in there with my integrity still intact, and I'm walking out as the CMV Undisputed champion!!!

The fans actually pop loud for Xander as he bows down, vanishing from sight but only for a moment, as he pops back up with a spray paint can in hand. Savage is about to loss it, Slate shaking up the can and smiling from ear to ear, then proceeding to write out "Sane Sucks!" on the glass, the entire crowd laughing as the champ looks on dagger-eyed.

(Open to Krzy, Trouble or closed.)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy" Empty Re: Savage: "Which means that Slate is part of the conspiracy"

Post by iTrouble Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:34 pm

Sane scoffs at Slates words unimpressed. He looks over to the time keeper and demands a mic

Sane
Integrity? Xander Slate has integrity?! Your entire career has been based off being.."dirty". You won your first World Championship by cashing in Money in the Bank... which in my book... gets you no bragging rights. Leeching off others accomplishments, joining factions, making countless partnerships only later to backstab those said partners. You've been "selling your soul" your entire career.

Now you say Cole Savage has to "speak for me" but does that really matter Slate? Does he fight for me? Do you think I need him to? Or should you be focusing on your Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship match? You say you've been busting your ass since day one. Busting your ass doesn't make you a living legend. Winning does. There is no grandfather rules here Slate. You EARN everything. Unless you spit in my face...then you just get a title shot for no reason at all.

Sane turns to the camera and winks almost breaking the fourth wall

Your career isn't based of quality but quantity...My career is based off both. And that is why I talk down to you Slate. Because I have to. You give me no choice. It's getting so tiring, and yet amusing, hearing the entire roster always claiming that they are..."The best"...."Thee Guy"...."The Main Attraction" and none of them are named JustIN Sane! I don't have to brag or boast. Because I AM the best. Simple as that.

Sure I lost to Boone tonight...and apparently shocked the world and made a lot of guys "twitter fingers" But that has changed NOTHING. I still have the most dominant guy here.. I still have my legacy and most importantly I still have MY Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship... tune into Live Event if you think otherwise!

SO SLATE at Point Break... the ONLY thing you're gonna be walking out with is a concussion. Hope you got good insurance.

Sane drops the mic as his music hits. He raises the Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship one last time all the while looking at Slate still in the Skybox. Sane finally slides out the ring and heads up the ramp Meeting Savage at the top of the stage. The two bump fists as the camera fades as they make their way to the back

iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:32 pm

don't delete my posts, especially when they're legit and in my own thread
--
can't be in the skybox like that

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:09 pm

Couldn't have the flow of the promo interrupted
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:56 am

Be consistent and do it in every promo thread
#cantbeintheskyboxlikethat
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:18 am

SHOW ME ANOTHER THREAD THAT DOES
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:15 pm

flow of the promo was ruined when you were in the skybox for no reason

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:37 pm

borton owns the skyboxes
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:38 pm

please don't interrupt the flow of this discussion

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:41 pm

don't tell me how to live my life
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:42 pm

show me your completed homework

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next