Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus

4 posters

Go down

Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus Empty Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus

Post by Bloody_justice Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:52 pm

We see the all so familiar forest aka the bloody forest but instead of the camera man having to walk in warriors justice walked out and boy did they seemed a bit ticked.
Bloody JusticeĀ 
Last night I called out the real #1 bubus but they didn't respond so here's the deal either A they are afraid of us or B the glory went to their heads either way way we the warriors justice aka Bloody Gods are better then them why you may ask well it's quite simple while they were twiddling their thumbs me and mj defeated the blood brothers but did we get a title shot? No and I can say I had only 1 title shot and that fat man known as witch doctor made me lose that chance so here's what I will throw down at OUR as in fusions next ppv we have a match for the titles what do you say are you champs or are you chumps?

Open to the real number one bubus.
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus Empty Re: Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:21 pm

*Party Hard's theme plays as Mack and Matty come out to the ring to where they see on the Titantron, the Forest with Bloody Justice in it*

Mack: Well I'll be a monkey's ass if it ain't Casper the Ghost and his playmate. Look, Monster Squad, I'm sure you guys have earned your shot, even though you haven't, but we are the Number one Contender's and we have a Title shot coming our direction.

Matty: Yeah, so in other words....your Resident Evil asses aren't getting those titles before us. And if you got a problem with that, then come down here and solve it then. Since you two are so talkative tonight.

*Matty and Mack prepare themselves for the clusterfuck of a brawl that's about to be engaged*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus Empty Re: Warriors justice calls our #1 bubus

Post by Bloody_justice Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:03 am

After fusion right as it goes off the air bloody justice has just one last message to say before he goes asleepĀ 

Bloody JusticeĀ 
Listen party hard my trouble is with the real number one bubus not you worthless pics of slobs now either A you try to enter MY forest and hunt me down or B you grow a pair and back off because just like the witch doctor Bannon and above all Bill Maverick I have friends on the other side and they are thirsty for blood but now that that's out of the way I have one last thing to say Maverick since your girls won I want you to come alone to the woods and we will discuss if I will join the new unholy alliance.
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:44 pm

The camera opens to reveal Shanaz Andoni and The Sheik dressed in camo, holding rifles, and staring out across a vast expanse of wetlands. Shanaz turns to the camera and puts his fingers to his lips. He whispers to the camera.

"Time to very quiet now. So quiet. Like riot. But quieter. Like mouse. Quieter. Like mute button on remote when watching cooking channel and someone walk in and embarrass about watching flambe pudding so hurry hurry for remote to quick turn off but can't find and end up looking silly. But quieter. Bubbas hunting cormorants. Excellent New Eve Year dinner time. Pull off feathers and put in cap and then eat bird. That's the word. Bloody Gods want challenge? Bubbas accept and how. We spent much time hunting animals all over world and now we hunt wrestlers who think they better than Danny Tanner in House Full. No one better than Danny Tanner. Not Putin. Not Trump. Not Margaret Thatcher. So Bleeding Heart Gods get ready for season of hunt and punt and shunt and dunt. Bubbas coming to ring for super hats off to troops of world time. Everyone excited. Now, please leave because camera scaring birds and they hide in brush and look for food instead of having fly time in air so Shanaz can shoot shoot shoot (my daddy said) and get himself high time dinner.
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:02 pm

As the Bubba's look on intently at their prey, the green screen that they are acting in front of rips as a very drunken Rex Carter stumbles through.

Rex Carter
Hey ya'll enough of all this diddle daddlin, we gotta go beat up partly hard.

Shinaz looks to Shreik and shrugs as the two follow their manager, with their rifles at their sides.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down