Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing)

5 posters

Go down

Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing) Empty Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing)

Post by Austin Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:57 pm

If I wasn't sure from just reading your promos, this argument has most certainly proved to me that you're borderline illiterate. So, if you could pull your head out of your ass for a second, try and get this right the first time.

SonOfAnarchy91 wrote:
Doing the logos for the show is cool but where the fuck are these promo's for this so called "planned" storyline you were gonna do? Exactly, if you wanted to do something you should have done it how many fucking times do I have to say this?

Well, bud, you never, y'know, actually said that.

SonOfAnarchy91 wrote:
It's like I said if you guys were planning anything you should have spoke to Dashing about it instead of keeping it to yourselves. Its your's and other people's own damn fault if you are "planning" something but don't actually do anything or y'know tell the guys who run the shows what you are planning.

And I clearly stated multiple times I discussed it with Dashing. To further elaborate, it was before anything even close to the Mega Stars even happened. He had an inkling of an idea for it and shot me down instead. He's in charge, whatever, but when that story has clearly run it's course (i.e. the cutscene), fair is fair.

SonOfAnarchy91 wrote:
I have nothing to compensate for, I did one barely even sexual comment as a jab to Renee Young and X-Gen anyone who didn't get that is dumb as fuck.

SonOfAnarchy91 wrote:*Kicking of the Money In The Bank Pre-Show the crowd is shown a video. We open in a bar and see Scott Norrie & Dave Turner standing at the bar, as Paul Anderson stumbles his way back from the bathroom*

Dave: Jeez what took you so long?

Paul: Woo I would not go in there if I were you guys.

Scott: How? did yi stink ih place up?

Paul: No man, theirs a girl crying cause I came all over her dress and I was just like bitch if you didn't want me to cum anywhere you would have made me wear a rubber

Dave: Dude, thats disgusting, what a slut.

That isn't a "jab", it's just extremely moronic.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing) Empty Re: Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing)

Post by krzy Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:58 pm

The Cyborg Express wrote:you didn't have to kill him

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing) Empty Re: Reply to Sons (not clogging the promo section now Dashing)

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Pls don't use my name in thread titles
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:02 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:Pls don't use my name in thread titles
Dashing's Top 6 Selfies of 2012. *WAIT TIL YOU SEE NUMBER 4!!!*

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:10 pm

Dude I've said it about a million times not just on here, during the shows in the Twitch Chat and on Party Chat if you don't do anything with promo's and your (or anybody's) CAW's end up being inactive then you should never get anything. If you want to blame anyone blame Turner and Anderson for being inactive instead of bitching about it and taking it out on me.

If Dashing shot you down that's all the confirmation I need. If this "plan" and discussion happened "long" before the MegaStars and Dashing shot you down then tough luck. All I see here is a butthurt baby spitting its dummy out cause its not getting its own way. Mover on, make a new storyling or get to fuck.

End of discussion,

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:14 pm

whyyy can'ttt weeee be friendssss Sad, why can'ttt weeee be friendssss.

Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:59 am

SonOfAnarchy91 wrote:Dude I've said it about a million times not just on here, during the shows in the Twitch Chat and on Party Chat if you don't do anything with promo's and your (or anybody's) CAW's end up being inactive then you should never get anything. If you want to blame anyone blame Turner and Anderson for being inactive instead of bitching about it and taking it out on me.

If Dashing shot you down that's all the confirmation I need. If this "plan" and discussion happened "long" before the MegaStars and Dashing shot you down then tough luck. All I see here is a butthurt baby spitting its dummy out cause its not getting its own way. Mover on, make a new storyling or get to fuck.

End of discussion,

boy you need to get the fuck on somewhere and learn how to end an argument before you get intellectually ethered (again)

Dashing told me to wait until the Mega Stars stable storyline was over. You're twisting this into something it never was so that you seem even remotely in the right (and you're not even doing a good job of that). The entire reason this happened was because you're being a hypocritical crybaby that refuses to go with the natural storyline that should have happened as a result of the cutscene.

And please, never accuse someone of being a butthurt baby when you cry if someone doesn't 1.) Like your caws or 2.) Books yo in a match you don't agree with. Wahhh, wahh, elimination matches are soooo unfair. Handicapped matches are so *sniffle sniffle* unfair. I'm a champion in an imaginary world, dammit! Blah blah blah.

Please respond, you haven't made enough of an idiot of yourself yet.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:58 am

Listen here Keyboard Warrior my complaints are valid. Hapdicap matches in a game that doesn't have gandicap matches are stupid, tag mtaches are designed for the AI's to tag in and out to keep themselves fresh and regain health and stamina. So it is unfair to anyones CAW in that situation vecause when they have to they stop fighting to try and tag out when they obviously can't becaise this is supposed to be a "handicap" match.

I never said Elinination matches are unfair so get your facts right. I said they are pointless because of the dozen we've had only ONE has not been completely one sided. When the match is completely one sided and after the first elimination we already know who is going to win its completely pointless.

I wasn't a baby about it like YOU. Did I go out of my way to make a thread and make a huge fuss over it like a bitch? No. You did like a attention seeking cunt. Waaah Anarchy won't let me do a story. So what? Turner was being used not my fault if you are to fucking stupid to come up with any other storylines in the meantime for your CAW. Their is no debate, no argument here, so shut the fuck up.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down