Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so..... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so..... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so..... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so..... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so..... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so.....

4 posters

Go down

No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so..... Empty No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so.....

Post by Topher Mod Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:32 pm

Bloody Brit arrives at the NRG Arena in Houston Texas as he strolls down the corridors towards his locker room he is interrupted by Mac Thompson.

Mac : May I get a few words Brit? Miles isn’t with you though ….Is he?

Brit : Nah he’s nursing another hang-over, what ya want Mac.

Mac :  Last week you had the night off  tonight however you will be  facing Jaquan Shay  1 on 1 your thoughts please.

Brit : Well Shay, another kid looking to make a name off the best Anarchy Champion of all time. I take on all comers, So I welcome facing another new challenger.

Mac : Speaking of….. Anarchy Champions…. Sushi…. I mean Paul Divine had some choice words earlier saying how him and Ziegler made the belt and that know one will remember you, care to respond.

Brit : I heard what he had to say Mac but the guy doesn’t even know his own name, 1 minute he’s Sushi the next Paul Divine, The guy is delusional, he should have been locked up years ago, he could have shared a padded cell with Parker when I shipped him off to the insane asylum. Let’s see Ziegler….Sure he was great, but he’s gone, maybe one day he’ll return, who knows but I passed all his records he had set, longest title reign and most title defenses yea i smashed those. Then there’s you Paul, ya got it all wrong, the fans will remember…..they will remember me pinning you not once….not twice….. but three times. Whether it was in a Champion of Champions match…or for this Anarchy Championship, I was the one that pinned you. Seems to me that you haven’t forgotten either as you have to bring up my name to keep yourself relevant…. Sure you pinned JustIN Sane….. Does that mean you’re owed anything, hell no…. Boone a rookie beat him not so long ago if my memory serves me right, Maybe he’s owed a title match too, how about Dashing on commentary maybe he’s owed a championship match against Sane or how about you, yes you Mac … Do you want to face Sane too….Please Mr Ego needs to learn when not to speak, because when he does, it’s really nothing no one wants to hear. Sushi-Boy run along. I have more important things on  my mind.

Mac : Zac Cage right?

Brit : Well ummm that too, but was getting thirsty, gonna go get a lager….  

Brit walks off and the scene fades..
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so..... Empty Re: No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so.....

Post by krzy Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:55 pm

Brit walks right into Nick Blake who was carrying a cup of water. Somehow the water only spills on Andrews.

Blake: Hey! Watch where you’re going, asshole!

Blake dashes off while Andrews looks for something to dry himself off with.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so..... Empty Re: No debts owed, cuz Bloody Brit said so.....

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:42 pm

I don't know Topher, this was an OKAY promo at first, but after Krzy's contribution- FIVE STARS!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:16 pm

thanks

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:25 pm

Not really, krzy took control of Topher's character and made him do an out of character action. Brit isn't the type to worry about the spill right away. He'd start swinging as soon as it happens. Pls don't ever taint any of my characters like that Krzy.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:37 pm

where was it written that he was worried about the spill

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:49 pm

fake.... Blake isn't on the roster no more.... Literally on last Fusion or Genesis, Dashing said he had to get rid of him and Krzy wouldn't be happy.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:50 pm

Topher putting me on blast I C U
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:52 pm

deserved it
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Burying you again
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:55 pm

topher316 wrote:fake.... Blake isn't on the roster no more.... Literally on last Fusion or Genesis, Dashing said he had to get rid of him and Krzy wouldn't be happy.
oh

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:Burying you again

used to it....
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down