Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Tides of Change Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Tides of Change Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Tides of Change Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Tides of Change Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Tides of Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Tides of Change Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Tides of Change Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Tides of Change Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Tides of Change Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Tides of Change Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Tides of Change

Go down

Tides of Change Empty Tides of Change

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:29 pm

*As Reality Wrasslin’ ends it’s main event, Jay Davis comes out with a microphone, down to the ring. He then gets into the ring and starts talking*

“I’ve been graced by God to be in this position today. I’ve been graced by God to be managing the raging behemoth known as Guri Sukanov! I am a Businessman and I have been seen as a Businessman time in and time out. I’ve always been in it for the Money and the Women. And when it comes down to it, I will be in the books as thee best Wrestler and the best Manager in CMV in the last 3-4 years! Annnnd I’ll beat the crap out of anyone to prove it. And Guri will do the same as he is an indestructible force and will go up to the top of the mountain to beat whoever is International Champion at the end of the day. He will become International Champion and he will hold on to that Title for a Loooong time. But in the meantime, we will be graced by god and go on as the best duo in CMV histo-”

*Marcantel’s music plays as Father Victor comes out, looking directly at Jay Davis as he walks down to the ring. He then grabs a mic and starts talking to Jay Davis*

“You have been graced by god? HAH. I laugh in the face of this prematured cry-baby known as Jay Davis. Now, you say that you and your monstrous mutt are the best duo in CMV history. And I believe that that is a load of horse dung. Because Marcantel and I have been destroying everyone in our path and you two will be no different. Now, when you come out here and brag about being the best, there’s always gonna be someone who will come out here and beat the sense out of you. Troy Meyers, for example. You left him, abandoned, because he didn’t accomplish what you wanted him to. And later on, he went on to be a successful wrestler here in CMV. Your history has been nothing but Sins and Corruption. And when you go to the Afterlife, Marcantel will be waiting for you. And he will strike you down until you're nothing but Ash!!”

*Father Victor then smiles at Jay as he walked out of the ring. Jay chuckles as the lights go out and out of nowhere, Marcantel is behind Jay, ready for a chokeslam. As Jay turns around, Marcantel grabs him by the throat and hits him with a Chokeslam. Jay lays on the ground, hurting as he holds his back. Marcantel looks down at Jay as he celebrates in the ring. Then out from the bottom of the Ring, Guri comes out and gets in the ring, squaring off with Marcantel. The monsters are face-to-face with each other as it ends Reality Wrasslin’*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down