Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
One last thing.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
One last thing.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
One last thing.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
One last thing.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
One last thing.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
One last thing.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
One last thing.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
One last thing.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
One last thing.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
One last thing.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

One last thing....

2 posters

Go down

One last thing.... Empty One last thing....

Post by Topher Mod Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:36 pm

We are live for episode #71 of Monday Night Fusion,  24hrs removed from 1 of the best PPV’s this season so far, Point Break was on Point. Highlights of all the matches, a quick recap if you will is seen on the titantron.
Once it ends the fans show appreciation, but they are interrupted by Mac Thompson who is standing in the middle of the ring.

Mac : There you have it guys Point Break what an unbelievable PPV, but not for everyone as we saw in the highlights, Zack Cage took a hell of a beating and at around the 15 min mark when it seemed Cage was starting to get some offense in with some elbow strikes, his eyes glazed over, and he collapsed. The referee had no choice but to end the match right there and then, Troy Meyers and Tyson Cage came running down to try and help the injured superstar, But Zack was having none of it, till he managed to get backstage where medical staff attended to him and for his own safety  agreed to get into a waiting ambulance, and taken to a local hospital where he was kept over night, We will update you with any news on his condition when it becomes available....
So without further ado let me introduce my guest at this time, The reigning, current, defending 2 time Anarchy Champion….. The Bloody Brit, Chris Andrews

Chris Andrews makes his way down the isle, with the Anarchy Championship around his waist, but he’s not his usual self, a bit subdued, he enters the ring and takes his championship and hoists it up and sets it on his shoulder, he turns to face Mac.

Mac : Welcome Chris, As we can see, it looks like you have some concerns over your opponent last night, but lets do our own little recap… So last night we saw you hit Revenge for the 1..2..3  to go 1-0 up then you connected with a finisher variant of the Cliffhanger, which was brutal to go 2-0. You were set to retain, almost went 3-0 after another Revenge, but shortly after that Cage body gave out, your thoughts please.

Brit : Well Mac, when it’s all said and done, and at the end of the day it’s still a mans career on the line, not only his career but his life, ya see I wouldn’t wish an injury on anyone, hell I remember when I 1st started tagging with Miles every week, and in a match against The Bromancer’s I suffered a concussion, then the next night I was attacked by The Trailblazer’s, yea I spent a few nights in hospital, and yea I was worried for my life, I mean if the concussion was more severe, I might not be here today performing in front of all these CMV fans. I’ve seen career ending injuries, it’s not a nice thing so I hope Zack can recover.

Mac : Do you feel responsible?

Brit : <long pause>………… Look, we knew what was at stake, yea I feel bad for the guy but shit happens sometimes, Cage almost broke Rex’s arm not so long ago, it’s what happens when ya step in this ring, ya step in at your own risk, ya put ya body on the line each and every night for the CMV universe, the thrill ya feel when your music hits and you step out from behind that curtain. We do it because we love it. And I love being the Anarchy Champion, last night ya saw why I am the best Anarchy Champion of all time, I had a set back at Validation, what did I do, I main evented Milestone and dominated Cage in like  3 minutes to reclaim back what was rightfully mine. Which brought us to the rubber match, the 30 min iron man match and once again I was showing everyone why I deserve this championship, unfortunately the match was cut short due to an injury.
But with that said, I have to focus on my next match and tonight I’m teaming with my good mate Mike Miles to take on the Real #1 Bubbas, Well Miles is still pissed no not from the lager, but pissed off about Xander Slate getting in his face, so tonight Bubbas, The Madman might be in a good mood, and I well, I always bring REVENGE

Bloody Brit gives the Anarchy Title to Mac for a few seconds as The Bloody Brits flips the fans off to the left…. The fans go wild…. Brit then flips the fans off to the right, they go crazy too…. Then to the north section, yup flipped them off too and the south side, also flipped…. The whole arena are flipping the Brit off, all in good fun.
Brit takes his championship belt back.

Brit : One last thing...... Sam Valentine… Did ya really think I forgot, think again…. I remember what ya did when ya attacked me after my match awhile back, I'm coming for ya, but don't worry Revenge  is Coming too, I don't care when....I don't care how.... All i care about is getting my hands around ya neck and dropping you, till you head snaps back with some REVENGE

<<Open to Dashing>>
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

One last thing.... Empty Re: One last thing....

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:36 pm

Just as The Bloody Brit is about to finish up his interview, Dashing gets an alert on his phone, prompting him to call for a mic to which it is hastily brought to him by Edith.

Dashing
Ugh, Chris, hey Chris!

Andrews looks every which way, as if he doesn't know who the hell is calling his name.

Dashing
Ugh, Chris, down here man, it's Dashing.

The Brit looks over at Dashing and nods, thinking to himself  "who?"

Dashing
Yeah, I've just gotten a text message from general manager, Johnny Sampson, you see we're good friends and-

Andrews
On with it then you twat!

Dashing clears his throat.

Dashing
Right, sorry ugh, Mr. Sampson has already left the arena for tonight on important business elsewhere, but he was listening to your interview just now and he wants to make an announcement through me regarding your CMV Anarchy championship. He says, and I quote, "Chris, I agree with you, the bad blood between yourself and Sam Valentine has been overflowing for awhile now and needs to be dealt with. However, there's a third piece to this little puzzle, Bannon, of whom you and Sam both despise. So I've come to the decision that in four week's time at the second annual Regicide pay-per-view, you'll be defending your Anarchy championship against the both of them, in a triple threat match!"

Andrews hoists up his title, letting it be known that he ain't afraid.

Dashing
Ugh, that's not all, he also says, "And to prepare yourself for that title defense, in just two short weeks at the Dark Carnival special event LIVE from Australia, you'll be finding yourself a tag team partner to take on both Bannon and Sam Valentine! Good luck, Bloody Brit!"

Dashing resumes his seated position at the commentary table as Andrews looks over at Mac, hitting him with a REVENNNGGGGGAAAAAAA out of nowhere to bring an end to this segment . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down