Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Best Get on that son. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Best Get on that son. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Best Get on that son. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Best Get on that son. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Best Get on that son. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Best Get on that son. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Best Get on that son. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Best Get on that son. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Best Get on that son. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Best Get on that son. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Best Get on that son.

4 posters

Go down

Best Get on that son. Empty Best Get on that son.

Post by Miztacular Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:22 am

The camera opens up in full shaky cam as the crew sprints down the hallway towards the sound of shouting, with Mac Thompson leading the charge they turn a corner to see Dave Turners office being the base of operations for all this ruckas. The camera crew peek around the corner to see Richard Franko and Griffin Drake arguing with Dave Turner about the events that transpired earlier on tonight.

Dave Turner:
Now, to be fa--

Griffin Drake:
Nah nah nah, don't be telling me you bout' to take their side, you foolin' with me?

Richard Franko:
Look Mr. Turner, we ju--

Griffin Drake:
Nah Frank, I got this. Dave, you gonna let that shit slide on yo' brand?! HUH?! We saw you's was losing the ratings war cuh, we came back to spice up this bland ass Tag Team Division, we made headlines moments after we made our return to CMV, and you... You jus' go' let your employees run wild, fo' real son?

Franko puts his hand in front of Griffin and steps forward.

Richard Franko:
Look Dave, what my associate is trying to say is that, we came here for YOUR benefit, to add star power to YOUR roster, to pick up these ratings, you're slacking behind Fusion. We are team players Dave, but only if you play our game. Nobody on Fusion has more heritage among the active teams than us Dave, in fact only one team in AAAALLL of CMV has a better reign than us right now, but it's a team we crushed on several occasions.. They succeeded when we left.

Griffin Drake:
Fo sho

Frank smacks his hands down on the table, leaning in towards Dave as he continues to talk.

Richard Franko:
You know we can light this division a blaze, you can't have the longest reigning Champions be a tie... Give us the belts, and not only will we become the longest reigning Tag Team Champions in all of CMV, but we will become the longest reigning Champions overall, in CMV. But Dave, if you don't play our game, if you keep letting your roster run wild, well, maybe, maybe we'll trotter off into the sunset and leave your division in ruin.

Griffin pushes Franko to the side, butting into the conversation.

Griffin Drake:
THEY CHEAPSHOTTED US AFTER OUR RETURN MATCH! How you gon' let that slide?!

Dave Turner:
Well if you'd just let m--

Griffin Drake:
WE AIN'T DONE!

Richard Franko:
No Griffin, let the man talk.

Drake steps back, exhaling deeply, letting off a sigh of frustration as Dave Turner rises to his feet, brushing his suit down, he paces back and forth, finally getting the chance to speak.

Dave Turner:
Now listen here, in all fairness, you did attack them fi---

Griffin Drake:
OH YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THA--

Richard Franko:
Let..The man...Speak.

Griffin lets off a loud grunt before slumping down onto a chair, mocking Franko, imitating his voice as Dave continues on.

Dave Turner:
Now as I was saying, you attacked them first, you provoked them, how can I justify punishing Extreme Conditions when all they did was react to what you did first.

Griffin looks to lunge out of his seat, but Franko extends the arm, once again causing Griffin to let off a sigh of frustration.

Richard Franko:
Oh but on the contrary, we weren't technically on the roster when we attacked Extreme Conditions, while they were under your regime when they attacked us, how can you not see this OBVIOUS breach of the law, this is unjust assault.

Dave Turner:
Look Griffin, Franko, we can sit and argue this all day, but the matter of the fact is, I'm in charge, what I say goes, and what I say is that Extreme Conditions had a justified reason for jumping you after your match, they were provoked, that is final.

The room calms to a silence, Franko brushes his hair back calmly, wipes his face and brushes himself off.

Richard Franko:
Well then, I guess that would be all, thank you for yo---

Before he finishes talking, Franko leaps onto the table mid sentance in a rage, absolutely distraught that Turner would not concede, he looks to lung at Turner with the sharp end of a broken pen, but Griffin grabs him and throws him over his shoulder.

Griffin Drake:
Oh now you done riled him up, sheesh.

With Franko over his shoulder, Griffin begins to walk towards the door, with Franko screaming at Turner, dropping his upper class tone for some typical British slang.

Richard Franko:
You fackin' Pikey! I'll fuckin' gut ye, you ear me mate!

The duo leave the room walking down the corridor, Frankos vulgar screams can still be heard, but not quite clear enough to understand, Dave Turner sits back down in his chair and sighs. Muttering under his breath.

Dave Turner:
Welcome back to CMV...
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Best Get on that son. Empty Re: Best Get on that son.

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:21 pm

I'd assume that Turner and Davis would be talking about training, but then again it's your promo.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:25 pm

why would Jay Davis even be in this promo. And why would Dave Turner take time out of his managerial duties during the show to train Jay instead of doing it on their off days? Or before or after the show? cmon angel, logic.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Tf Davis isn't even in here what?
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:41 pm

Batmans high obvs
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum