Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Page 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Page 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Page 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Page 1 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Page 1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Page 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Page 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Page 1

Go down

Page 1 Empty Page 1

Post by Batman Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:28 pm

As Dark Carnival continues and the fans continue to yell out in excitement after that last match up, the camera fades elsewhere. The parking lot in fact where we see Bryce Hurt sitting on the hood of his 2017 BMW.

Page 1 2017-BMW-M3-Red-Colors-Options-Image

His knees perched up and his beats around his neck. He looks up at the camera and with a sly grin he speaks up.

Bryce Hurt
What I love the most about this new story i'm writing.....is the fact that nobody knows who I am yet. Of course, i'm not pulling a Jay Davis and pretending i'm relevant when i'm not. Nah. I'm just doing something about it. Changing things up. Doing what has to be done so that next year, I won't be chilling out here in the parking lot while 6 other guys compete in an elimination chamber for some gold. Nah, i'll be wearing that gold. Defending the belt. I'm the next Dave Turner. Nah. I'm the next Hayden Kiteley.......Nah. I'm the next JustIN Sane. Naaaaaaah. I'm the next guy that's gonna make a name for himself. The next big thing. The star.....of this show.

He hops up off the hood and opens up his jacket revealing his new shirt that reads "I beat Duo Maxwell".

Bryce Hurt
Tonight, is just me sort of waving in the distance, letting you all know that what you seen on Reality Wrasslin two nights ago, it was only the beginning of something much bigger than all of you. No more drowning in this ocean of obscurity. I'm rising out of the waters as a new man. A man.....who BEAT Duo freakin Maxwell!

And with that, he flashes a smile as the camera fades into a more important segment.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down