Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ."

3 posters

Go down

"Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ." Empty "Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ."

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:09 pm

During the Dark Carnival pre-show, we're taken away from the panel and to an interview area backstage, where Lisa Evans is standing by with The OG Dirty Heel, Xander Slate.

Lisa
Ladies and gentleman, we are just minutes away from the official start to Dark Carnival and what a show it's going to be, but here with me at this time is the season one veteran and former World champion, Xander Slate!

Slate
Two-time, Lisa.

Lisa
Right, sorry, two-time World champion . . .

Xander smirks as she says that, he's pimping out in a slick ass black suit-jacket with a pretty dank white under-shirt that's unbuttoned at the top so that you can see that chest hair flowing in the cool breeze. He's also rocking those top-dollar, top of the line, black pair of khakis, and on his face rests a VERY expensive set of premium sun-glasses, even though we're indoors, and it's dark out . . .

Lisa
So Xander, you're not booked to compete tonight, but do you have any thoughts as to the card that's set to get underway soon, a match that you're personally looking forward to?

Slate
Pff, Lisa, please, you said it yourself, I'm not booked here tonight, so why in the hell would I watch what is going to be, without a doubt, the WORST card of 2018? I mean look at this garbage, Salvi and Pierre Thompson? YAWN, didn't I beat Pierre in thirty-nine seconds? Oh and The Cure . . . To sleep apnea plus Sam "pants from the eighties" Valentine versus a stupid idiot who cost me the Tag Team titles and some drunken, loud-mouth, brute, no thanks. And one of the biggest highlights of the night is the debut of some former NXT jobber, Syracuse? Summersault? Who even IS this guy? So no, Lisa, I'm not personally looking forward to any of these matches tonight, though I must admit that I am just a bit excited to see Paul Divine get mauled by Desolation, and then witness Samuel Boone embarrass Schmidty and expose him as the phony that he truly is.

But other than that, I came here tonight to deliver a message before I head out on the town and ride in style in this city of Pittsburgh! . . . Ride straight to the airport so that I can get the hell out of this cesspool! I mean, Lisa, have you seen the women here? Hey, are you from here by any chance? Ah, I digress, my message is this, it's short and it's sweet and those who it's directed towards had best pay attention. Paul Divine, Schmidty, and JustIN Sane, underestimating me will be your downfall. I WILL be the CMV Undisputed champion by the end of this year, you can bet your asses on that, FACT! I don't care what I have to do, or to which one of you punks I've gotta do it to, because there's no way in hell that Xander Slate is fading to the back of the line once again. I'm coming for what's mine, so buckle up boys! You're in for the ride of your lives!!!

Xander, feeling good about himself, looks over at Evans and scoffs before taking off down the hall, the scene fading back to ringside . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ." Empty Re: "Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ."

Post by C9 Suntan Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:53 am

TRIGGERED
C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

"Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ." Empty Re: "Underestimating me will be their downfall . . ."

Post by Batman Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:30 am

Schmidty then comes out and dragon suplexes him onto a solid steel wooden table.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down