Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Chicken Sh*ts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Chicken Sh*ts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Chicken Sh*ts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Chicken Sh*ts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Chicken Sh*ts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Chicken Sh*ts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Chicken Sh*ts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Chicken Sh*ts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Chicken Sh*ts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Chicken Sh*ts Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Chicken Sh*ts

2 posters

Go down

Chicken Sh*ts Empty Chicken Sh*ts

Post by Topher Mod Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:29 pm

We are live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for the sold out  PPV Dark Carnival… The fans are searching for their seats they bought, the arena is spot on and you can feel the excitement in the air. Even the CMV Superstars are ready for this one….

Mac : Hi guys, Mac Thompson here backstage  with police officers by my side, because… well I’m sure you’ve guessed it, CMV higher ups keep making me interview The Bloody Brit.. I better get a pay rise soon, I deserve one.. Anyway Welcome To Dark Carnival, not long now till kick-off. So lets bring out The Anarchy Champion, The Bloody Brit Chris Andrews.

Brit : Sup Mac, how’s the neck?

Mac : It’s getting better, but please, lets keep this professional.

Brit : Oh I always do, hold on a sec while I down me lager, twat…

Mac : Please Brit, We don’t want things getting out of hand, These are trained police officers, which once again I had to pay for, cheapass CMV making me use my own money.

Brit : Police Officers??? Isn’t that one Bill Cipher…. Hi Bill, remember me….

Bill makes the shifty eyes, but doesn’t say anything.

Mac : Ummm….

Brit : Well that got awkward.

Mac : No it’s not Bill, ummm  you’re mistaken, yea so ummm, where was I… So last week you went 1 on 1 with Sane again and lost again….How did that feel.

Brit : Nah prick, I was destroying that bad breath motherfucker, he literally ran out of the cage to get away from the beating I was dishing out, hell he was so scared, that he shat himself, probably thought he would end up like Zack Cage.

Mac : Oh ok…. Well what are your thoughts on Paul Divine, he could be a possible contender for JustIN Sane’s Heavyweight Championship?

Brit : You’re joking right, what a joke. He gets a lucky win over Sane and thinks he’s some kind of God… Nah mate he’s a legend in his own mouth….. Shame everyone else see’s him for what he really is…. A disgrace to this business, when he loses, he says did I lose or did I let him….Nah when ya lose mate, ya lose. Accept it.

Mac : I see…. Well tonight you team up with The Bloody Rex….Is that right, Rex Carter  for those who haven’t been paying attention. The two of you will take on the reluctant team of Bannon and Valentine, your thoughts please.

Brit : Oh god here we go, two more low lives, 1st Bannon, Is he really proud of the count-out victory over me last month or whenever the hell it was. Well I don’t blame him for running away and getting that cheap victory.

Mac : Didn’t you get a count-out victory?

Brit : Again Mac, do your homework…. Was totally different I was teaming with Divine and he left me for dead, so yea I had to carry the team and take on both Valentine and Blake in that match,  It was more like a handicap match tagging with Paul.
Speaking of Valentine, Revenge is Coming…. I still aint forgotten that sneak attack you did on me after my match many moons ago, But ya see I’ve heard ya bitching that I cost you ya chance in that Elimination Chamber match in which I pinned ya, good times…. But tonight, I get to do it again, but this time I have me good mate Rex by my side.

Mac : Now 1 more Superstar trying to make a name for himself recently by getting in your face is Ryan Colt, What do you have to say to him.

Brit : Look, I’m The Anarchy Champion, The Best Anarchy Champ of all time. I ain’t a hard man to find. I know I have a target on my back…. But have some respect…. Hell all these guys I just named are chicken shits and I have the proof to back it up….. This is what I saw backstage earlier…. Guys roll the footage.

The fans erupt with laughter, even Mac giggles…

Brit : See what I mean… Well have fun tonight, I know I will.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Chicken Sh*ts Empty Re: Chicken Sh*ts

Post by Batman Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:34 pm

As Brit looks to walk away, out of nowhere, BLOODY Rex comes into the fray, dropping Mac Thompson with a nasty Big Boot. Brit is taken back by this, the nearby backstage employees as well. Rex looks up at Brit with goofy smile.

Rex Carter
Did I do it right Andy?

Brit smiles and nods as Rex shakes his head at him and looks at the camera.

Rex Carter
BANNER! SAMMY VALTYNE! YA'LL GONNA GO ON AND GET SOME OF DAT RAVENGE WE KEEP ON TALKIN ABOUT! AND UR GONNA GET IT......TONITE!

Brit realizing that Rex is obviously drunk, takes him off camera to get ready for the match as they walk over the downed Mac Thompson who's still out like a light as the show fades elsewhere.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down