Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The King goes to Regicide Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The King goes to Regicide Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The King goes to Regicide Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The King goes to Regicide Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The King goes to Regicide Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The King goes to Regicide Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The King goes to Regicide Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The King goes to Regicide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The King goes to Regicide Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The King goes to Regicide Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The King goes to Regicide

Go down

The King goes to Regicide Empty The King goes to Regicide

Post by Maurie Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Found strutting backstage, Jimmaurie Williams, after a great win in a most likely match of the weak canidate, gets stopped for an impromptu interview with Lisa Evans about earning his United States Title shot.

Jimmaurie
Before you ask any questions, let me start off by asking you something. Did you see that coming? Honestly?

Lisa looks around the area while thinking before answering.

Lisa
No not rea-

Jimmaurie
And that is where you messed up Lisa. I'm always the safe bet. Look at me. I look like a Million bucks and you're telling me you didn't expect me to walk out there and rip the roof off the place? You've gotta be kidding me. Go! I got a few words for umm... I'm drawing a blank. His name is on the tip of my tongue. Probably the first time he's been on anyones tongue. Ah yes, Schmidty! You see you've had your fun and you've tried everything possible to make yourself look like a star. All I have to do is walk in the building and I become the center of attention. You can tortue Divine, you can attack Sane, you can even beat Boone when he isn't 100%, but that won't get you wht you want. Because come Regicide, the KING of Kip-Up will show you why the PPV is named Regicide. Oh and as for that title, it'll go on the shoulder of top notch wrestler and an incredibly physically gifted man. I'll take down you, your overgrown puppets, and whatever other actrosity you bring with you. So hold on to your participation award because once it enters my graspe at Regicide, It'll upgrade to a first place trophy!

Jimmaurie gives the mic back to Lisa Evans and continues walking away in the previous direction.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down