Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291)

+8
HellishxHades
DynamicWrestler
Miztacular
Batman
MLP
Borton
Gumble
Mr. Dashing
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who do you see walking out the winner between Randy Borton and Brett Angel?

CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) I_vote_lcap50%CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) I_vote_lcap38%CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) I_vote_lcap12%CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) Empty CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291)

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:28 pm

Thursday night Genesis: Episode 73!
LIVE from The Palace of Auburn Hills in Pontiac, Michigan!!!

Regicide card thus far! (Subject to change.)
-Bison vs. Bob Luger (c) for the CMV Alpha World championship!
-Sam Valentine vs. Bannon vs. Chris Andrews (c) for the CMV Anarchy championship!
-The United Kingdom vs. Extreme Conditions (c) for the CMV World Tag Team championship!
-Randy Borton vs. Brett Angel!
-Nikola Ivanovic vs. El Jefe (c) for the CMV Light Heavyweight championship!
-Furious Frank vs. Tim LaFave!
-REAL #1 Bubbas (c) vs. Hotline Miami vs. Desolation vs. The New Gods vs. The Hooligans vs. Fatal Decision in a Turmoil match for the CMV Tag Team championship!
-Jimmaurie Williams vs. Schmidty (c) for the CMV United States championship!

CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) 1mvZKI6

----- ----- ------ ----- -----

Last week on Thursday night Genesis . . .

The crowd is buzzing from that thrilling opening match as Genesis returns from a commercial break.

-Dashing DJ Urie-
Ladies and Gentlemen, WELCOME back to CMV Genesis, and folks, we are just ONE match closer to the main event bout FEATURING the man who will take on Bob Luger for the Alpha World Championship at Regicide: The Barbarian: Bison!

-Mr. Excitement-
Bob Luger this. Bob Luger that. If you love Bob Luger so much why don’t you just marry the guy? I’m sure there’s room on his as to kiss if you can squeeze between these thousands of sheep that call themselves Luger fans.

-Dashing DJ Urie-
What? I didn’t even say anything positive or negative about the guy and you’re coming at me like this?

-Mr. Excitement-
It’s not what you said, it’s the way you said it, like Bob Luger is the greatest thing to happen to this company.

-Dashing DJ Urie-
I said his name like I say everyone else’s name? You’re reaching on this one, Mr. Excitement.

-Mr. Excitement-
Yet every time you talked about Furious Frank, there was always this hint of disdain and disgust in your voice. I long for a day where I can have an unbiased co-commentator.

-Dashing DJ Urie-
Are you kidding me? All you did was talk about how Furious Frank was the best thing to ever happen to the title. But I’m the bias one?

-Mr. Excitement-
That was the truth! The day Furious Frank lost the title is the day a piece of me died.

-Dashing DJ Urie-
Wow, dramatic much?

-Mr. Excitement-
All I’m saying is that--

-Dashing DJ Urie-
WHAT?!

-Mr. Excitement-
Can you not cut me off?

-Dashing DJ Urie-
Do you not know whose theme this is?

-Mr. Excitement-
I can’t hear anything with you screaming in my ear!

The crowd sure as hell knows who this is. In fact the building exploded the moment that iconic screech hit the speakers. Thousands are on their feet eyes glued to the stage and when they see Brett Angel walk onto the stage, it almost seems too good to be true.

Angel walks as he always does; a mastered art of walking slowly yet exuding all the calm and confidence in the world. Cameras and phones are out to snap photos while children and adults alike cry out with glee.

This certainly wasn’t what they expected when they bought their tickets, yet barely thirty minutes into the show they’ve already got their money’s worth. Brett Angel, a multi-time world champion and long-tenured member of the NXT roster, was thought done for good after an uncharacteristic breakdown at NXT’s Showdown event, yet here he is in the flesh, though he isn’t exactly dressed to wrestle.

No, Angel is sporting jeans and a hoodie along with a scruffy beard and deep, black bags under his eyes all coming together to make him look like a guy who just rolled out of bed after a dozen sleepless nights.

-Dashing DJ Urie-
I can’t believe what I’m seeing!

-Mr. Excitement-
Yeah, I thought Bob Luger was bed, but here comes to biggest slave to the fans of all time!

-Dashing DJ Urie-
Oh, would you stop?

-Mr. Excitement-
I’m just calling it like I see it! The last time Angel was here, he called out JustIN Sane and got his ass handed to him. If he’s looking for an easier challenge this time, I guess the right guy is holding the belt!

-Dashing DJ Urie-
Luger deserves to hold that belt after everything he’s been through and that hellacious match he had to endure.

-Mr. Excitement-
I’m sorry, is Bob Luger out here right now? No, Brett Angel is. So how about you show some respect and professionalism and stay on subject.

Angel is here, indeed, but the longer the fans are allowed to truly give him the once over, the more they realize that this isn’t quite the Angel they know and love. From his clothes, to his walk, to his face with that thousand-yard stare, Angel looks like a wreck.

Still he trudges down the ramp. Apparently all that about his walk being like it always was was just the nostalgia and hype taking effect. It’s like he’s unsure of himself. Like he’s never walked down a ramp just like this millions of times before.

He gets to the steel stairs and thousands stare in awe as the await the sight of the infamous “lean.” It never comes. Instead, Angel hops off the apron, walks over to the timekeeper’s area and grabs a steel chair and a microphone for himself. When he walks back over to the ring he tosses the chair over the top rope, then takes his time walking up the stairs, walking along the apron then stepping between the ropes.

He opens up the chair in the middle of the ring and finally speaks--his voice hoarse and barely recognizable.

-Brett Angel-
So let’s talk.

A hush falls over the crowd as the people wait to see exactly what Angel is doing out here on this night. They watch as he plops himself down on the hard chair with a sigh.  

-Brett Angel-
My psychiatrist told me that the reason why I “snapped” at Showdown is because of everything that I’ve been holding inside. I don’t know what she was talking about because I’m fine. I’M FINE! It’s everyone else that’s done me wrong. I was told by the powers at be under no uncertain terms that I wasn’t wanted back. They felt that I passed my quota of vacation days and didn’t like how I acted how I ran the place. As a matter of fact, it was such a problem that my boy Marko Punish threatened to quit if I stepped foot back in the company and they couldn’t have that because...because well I don’t know!

After everything I’ve done, after everything I’ve given to the company, they decided under no certain terms that Brett Angel is replaceable. It’s humbling.  It really is to think that the company you sacrificed everything for, can turn your back on you just like that. It really makes you think about your place in the world. How you’re just one of a billion specks. Or how no matter whether you’re here or you’re gone the world would keep turning.

It really makes you question if your life has been worthwhile to this point. I’ve done nothing but sit and think about if loyalty even matters. From the very first day in NXT, when it was still called NXT, I bleed and I fought with everything I had. The odds said that somebody like me, with no background, no experience, would never make it in this business. I proved them all wrong. I did more for NXT than anyone else ever has...now what do I have to show for it?

Angel’s voice is cracking. It’s hard to tell if he’s emotional or unstable, but either way the arena is hanging onto every word that he says.

-Brett Angel-
They took my titles. They took HALO from me. They took...they took Leona--What is a man who has nothing? JustIN Sane--he left and never looked back. Randy Borton...Schmidty and countless others--they used NXT as a stepping stone, left and never thought twice about going back. But not me. I came back. I always came back and worked even harder than when I left...still never good enough. I loved that place. Whenever they needed me I was there. The press conferences, the PR events, commercials, I did everything I could to put and keep NXT on the map. When UnMatched needed someone to step up and lead the brand to victory, I was there, like I always have been.  And my thanks was never being allowed back.

They may have tried to paint a picture of me of a perfect man, but I never claimed to be that. I know better than anyone else that Brett Angel has flaws. Flaws that the powers that be never let me live down. Brett Angel came is a lonely, broken man who lost what mattered most to him and couldn’t get over that as fast as other people would have liked. Leona was right, I thought the titles, the victories, and the success would make me whole again, but they were fleeting moments of happiness that never stayed long enough. I was always a boxer first, and I just...I just didn’t have the drive and the passion and the obsession with this business like everyone else does.

I’m not the fastest, I’m not the strongest, I’m not the most technically sound, but there’s something that has to be said about the primal will to survive and to fight until your dying breath and that’s what I’ve had to call upon whenever I wrestle. Every time I wrestled I was haunted by the thoughts about how much better Rosemary would be. How her suplexes would be so much crisper--her dives so smooth--how she would take every bit of adversity in stride and never stop fighting her hardest. That all takes a toll. I got burned out. I left. Again and again and again and again and now I have no home to return to.

The crowd breaks out into a chant of Angel’s name trying to get him to understand that everything’s going to be okay--that he’s welcome here, but it’s not resonating with him. He’s sitting on the edge of that chair, with eyes glazed over completely lost somewhere in his own world.

-Brett Angel-
For awhile I thought it would be okay. I did all I could for Rosemary, right? Multi-time champion, classic matches, a legacy so many others would kill to have. I thought I could enjoy life outside of wrestling, even tried to take up boxing again, but it didn’t feel the same. Then I heard whispers in the wind that the first ever NXT Hall of Fame inductee would be Eric Matthews...and there are no words to describe the sense of worthlessness that washed over me. After everything I lost...they were going to take my legacy too. After everything that I gave they were going to pretend that I never happened.

I felt...I felt that I had to do something about that. If they were going to go to such lengths to burn down everything I built with my bare hands, then I was going to fight back and have something even better rise up from those ashes. Before I was Brett Angel fighting for a memory. Now, I’m Brett Angel fighting for himself with a chip on his shoulder and nothing left to lose. I don’t care how long it takes me. I don’t care how many matches between here and then. I will shed buckets of blood. I will fight until it hurts to breathe. And when it’s all said and done Brett Angel will be better than he was before!

He finally stands up and walks over to the ropes allowing him to look dead into the hard camera.

-Brett Angel-
I’m going to make NXT regret letting me walk away. I’m going to make Genesis Brett Angel country. Rosemary...Leona...I  swear to you that I won’t make the same mistakes again.

Bob Luger...this starts with you. If I’m going to be the best then the path starts with beating the best man on this roster. You hold the Alpha World Championships, which must mean that you’re the man to beat by default. I’m asking  you to come out here and show that you’re a fighting champion. I’m begging your for the chance to let me prove that I still have something left to offer this business. Please. I don’t know much about you...but you don’t seem the type to turn down a challenge...if you see me as one.

Angel drops the mic and looks over at the stage waiting to see whether Luger accepts his challenge.

-Dashing DJ Urie-
Hang on a second...is Angel saying he’s part of the Genesis roster?

-Mr. Excitement-
You gotta be kidding. Angel and Luger for the title is a lose-lose situation. Can you believe this guy came out here and wasted our time with this sob story.

-Dashing DJ Urie-
Whether Angel was right or wrong, he certainly spoke from the heart, and you can tell by the way these people are cheering him on that that display of honesty isn’t unappreciated by them.

-Mr. Excitement-
These people are stupid. I could slap them all in the face and if I gave them a cookie the next hour they’d all act like I was their best friend.

-Dashing DJ Urie-
Go ahead, smack the thousands of people here in this building in the face.

-Mr. Excitement-
And leave you unchecked to spread your propaganda? I don’t think so.

Whilst Mr. Excitement is antagonizing Dashing, out onto the stage walks general manager, Dave Turner, no music, but certainly a thunderous ovation for the CMV legend from the crowd, Brett Angel trying to understand why Turner is out here and not Luger. Dave begs for the audience to quiet down as you can see he's already got a mic in hand, the gm standing right smack on the center stage, a straight shot to Brett who leans on the ropes, a blank expression residing on his war-torn face.

Turner
Ladies and gentleman, Brett Angel!

That gets the pop of the night as the fans, his fans, are eager to show him their love.

Turner
Brett, that was- touching, to say the very least. And while I won't say that I can relate in any way, shape or form to what you're going through right now, I do feel as though I can understand a bit of your pain. Brett, I'm a CMV Hall of Famer, the first ever CMV World champion and hold a plethora of other accomplishments, but look at me, no really, look at me standing here. Do I look old to you? Do I look like a man who wouldn't absolutely LOVE to step into that ring tonight with my boots laced up and kick some ass? My CMV career spanned four amazing years, and of course before that I traveled the world competing in various different promotions and got into the squared circle with some truly unforgettable characters . . .

But do you think that I was done, that I wanted to retire? Because I didn't, I was forced to, because my body wouldn't let me continue to do what I love most in this world. And now? Now I sit behind a desk and am made to watch as these young kids, these amazing athletes who blow me out of the water, capture the gold that I once held, and main event the pay-per-views that I once headlined. But Brett, you make the most of a bad situation, that's what my father always told me when I was younger, and by signing a contract with Thursday night Genesis, you've done just that, my friend, you've made things better. What you've done for this company, for NXT more specifically, has made you an immortal to these people, to the CMV universe, listen to them Brett, they love you! And I am truly sorry that you were treated the way that you were, that you feel as though you were cast aside like and unwanted pet, that you feel as though you don't have a home anymore.

But you do, Brett, your home was never UnMatched or NXT, no, it was these people, it was the fans, it's everything about this industry that's your home! You just need a place to unlock what really, honestly lies within you, your potential to be not one of the greatest of all time but THE greatest of all time, and you've finally found that place, Brett, it's here, it's Genesis. Because my brand isn't a wrestling show, I don't have superstars, I have family, each and every man under me I consider to be my responsibility, their burdens are mine just as mine are sometimes theirs. Look at Validation if you don't believe me, those seven men didn't HAVE to fight for their brand, their home turf, they didn't HAVE to fight for my career and for my livelihood, they didn't- but they did. I believe that what you put into this world you get back, I inspire confidence in my men, I inspire a will to come out here each and every single week and to give these hard working men and women their money's worth and enjoy themselves while their doing it. I inspire a want to be the very best, to make a championship mean something, it's more than just gold and you know this. Sure, to some men it's a larger paycheck and that's fine, a man's got to eat, but for you, Brett, for you it's about honoring Rosemary, for Bob Luger it was about justice, for Tim LaFave it was about fulfilling a boyhood dream.

But just as you said, now it's time for you to work for you, and to see your hard work pay off- for YOU. And those opportunities will come to you, Brett, I promise you that if you bust your ass, if you pull yourself out of this funk and if you bring your A game, you will be on the top of this company once again. But- not right now. There's no denying your, well, unmatched, abilities, Brett, and your accolades in NXT speak for themselves. But that was in NXT and this is Thursday night Genesis, baby! I admire your drive to come out here and immediately call out the biggest dog in the yard, I do, it's something that I know I would do in your shoes. But on this show, we don't hand out World title matches to the new guys, and that's what you are here, a new guy. For all of your victories in NXT, up here, you're only known as the guy who lost to JustIN Sane at Ascendance. But this is a fresh start, consider yourself reborn, Brett, consider yourself a rookie here because I'll be frank, you are nothing as of the time you signed a contract to be on Genesis. But I know that will change very fast, because you are a future Hall of Famer and I'll be honored to share that sacred bond with you, my friend, but that's one day and this is now. And the future will start for you at Regicide, where you'll go one on one with a man that you actually just brought up, whether he wins or loses this Sunday at Dark Carnival . . .

Dave Turner bows slightly before waving to the crowd and turning towards the big screen.

Mr. Dashing
OH MY GOD!!!

Mr. Excitement
Alright, don't wet yourself there.

The CMV International champion walks out onto the stage with the belt firmly around his waist. This Sunday he'll defend the title against five other men inside of the Elimination Chamber, but you can see from his smile that he's relishing the chance to not only beat a bonafide living legend, but more importantly, a former NXT guy just like him. The Milk Man salutes Angel from atop the ramp and then takes his leave, Brett still leaning on the ropes with a slight, nearly unnoticeable smirk creeping onto his lips as the camera zooms in on his face and then cuts to black . . .

--- --- ---

(Xbox DVR is down so I couldn't get the match card pics, sorry)

Guri Sukanov W/Jay Davis vs. Dimitri Nurmogomedov

A rematch from last week, where Dimitri Nurmogomedov handed Guri Sukanov his first official defeat via count-out. Can Dimitri outsmart the Russian Bear again or will Guri have his winning ways returned to him?

--- --- ---

(We find ourselves in the apartment, rented by the King and Company, where King Matt is sitting in a chair, a wooden chair decorated in a way to make it look like a throne.  He is staring at a picture of a title CMV fans don't recognize, with a look of anger and frustration)

King Matt

"It was supposed to be MINE."

(The words leave King Matt slowly, far slower than we've ever seen)

King Matt

"This was supposed to be a second legacy, a way to recapture the beauty I once held."

King Matt

"I still cannot believe I was demolished by the fish.  THE FISH!!!  I fear my turns at attempting to retrieve the title are...  over."

King Matt

"I wonder where I went wrong.  I was tearing the tournament peasants apart, including the fish.  I barely defeated Salim, but ANGER towards Cuntingham drove me to victory.  And then...  I then hit a brick wall."

King Matt

"I wonder if it was my overconfidence that cost me a new waist crown, my overwhelming belief in my abilities.  Perhaps it was magic assisting Nikola, giving him an edge to defeat me.  Perhaps it was the fact I had consumed five bottles of royal bourbon before the match.  NO.  NO, I KNOW WHAT IT WAS!!!"  SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!"

(At this moment, Sal Cubas walks in, making sure not to step on the broken bottles covering the floor)

Sal Cubas

"You called your majesty?"

King Matt

"WHY YES I DID SAL!!!  I DID INDEED!!!  SO TELL ME, WHY HAVE YOU REFUSED TO PERMIT BOTH YOURSELF AND LENNY TO ACCOMPANY ME IN THE LAST MONTH?!!"

Sal Cubas

"You must understand your majesty, Lenny got a severe concussion in our match against the Misfits.  As you know, I cannot allow our jester to stay injured, so I had to accompany Lenny to the hospital for assistance.  I then had to make sure he was treated well, thus my absence from all the shows from that point."

King Matt

"THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN YOUR APPEARANCE AT REALITYL, BUT YOUR ABSENCE AT THE DARK CARNIVAL?!!"

Sal Cubas

"Simple, Lenny had recovered, allowing me to enter the ring and defeat Logan.  As for Dark Carnival, you know Lenny hates carnivals."

King Matt

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!  AS ALWAYS, YOUR LOGIC IS IMPRESSIVE!!!"

(Sal breaths a sigh of relief)

King Matt

"HOWEVER, I SHALL STILL NEED TO PUNISH YOU!!!  YOU COST ME MY NEW WAIST CROWN!!!  TWICE!!!  NOW I DON'T EVEN HAVE A MATCH AT REGICIDE!!!  HOW CAN YOU CALL A SHOW REGICIDE BUT NOT HAVE THE KING?!!  AS A RESULT, ALLOW ME TO DETAIL THE PUNISHMENT YOU SHALL RECIEVE:  FIRST AND FOREMOST, YOU SHALL WEAR YOUR KNIGHTLY HELM IN THE RING, I SHALL APPLY SUPER GLUE TO ESURE IT STAYS ON!!!  SECOND: YOU SHALL BE FORCED TO COMPETE ALONE, NO LENNY AROUND, SO YOU MAY FEEL THE SAME STING OF LONELINESS I FELT AT DC AND PB!!!  BEFORE YOU ASK WHAT MATCHES, I SHALL TELL YOU!!!  THIRD: I SHALL MEET WITH GAME MASTER DAVE TURNER TO DISCUSS A SERIES OF MATCHES I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND...  QUITE INTERESTING!!!  SO YOU SEE, YOU SHALL REGRET THIS FAILURE!!!"

(After he finishes, King Matt jumps out of the nearest window, and starts to run towards where he believes Dave Turner resides)

Sal Cubas

"Well, At least he isn't going to make me wear another dress."

--- --- ---

Sal Cubas vs. RISE

King Matt seeks to punish his subordinate with a trial of grueling match-ups, the first of which pits him versus RISE in a three on one handicap match.

--- --- ---

As Dark Carnival continues and the fans continue to yell out in excitement after that last match up, the camera fades elsewhere. The parking lot in fact where we see Bryce Hurt sitting on the hood of his 2017 BMW.

CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) 2017-BMW-M3-Red-Colors-Options-Image

His knees perched up and his beats around his neck. He looks up at the camera and with a sly grin he speaks up.

Bryce Hurt
What I love the most about this new story i'm writing.....is the fact that nobody knows who I am yet. Of course, i'm not pulling a Jay Davis and pretending i'm relevant when i'm not. Nah. I'm just doing something about it. Changing things up. Doing what has to be done so that next year, I won't be chilling out here in the parking lot while 6 other guys compete in an elimination chamber for some gold. Nah, i'll be wearing that gold. Defending the belt. I'm the next Dave Turner. Nah. I'm the next Hayden Kiteley.......Nah. I'm the next JustIN Sane. Naaaaaaah. I'm the next guy that's gonna make a name for himself. The next big thing. The star.....of this show.

He hops up off the hood and opens up his jacket revealing his new shirt that reads "I beat Duo Maxwell".

Bryce Hurt
Tonight, is just me sort of waving in the distance, letting you all know that what you seen on Reality Wrasslin two nights ago, it was only the beginning of something much bigger than all of you. No more drowning in this ocean of obscurity. I'm rising out of the waters as a new man. A man.....who BEAT Duo freakin Maxwell!

And with that, he flashes a smile as the camera fades into a more important segment.

--- --- ---

Bryce Hurt vs. Bison

After boasting and bragging all week long that he beat Duo Maxwell, Bryce Hurt, will be thrown up against The God of Death's former tag team partner and number one contender to the CMV Alpha World championship, Bison.

--- --- ---

As this pre-show to Dark Carnival rolls on, Nick Blake's theme actually draws a few cheers when it blares through the speakers. Granted, there was certainly a time when he wasn't the most cared for wrestler on there roster, but given how long he's been out of the ring, there are some who are actually a but excited at the idea of seeing some Head Trauma live and in color.

Yes, tonight Ryan Kent and Nick Blake will be going toe to toe tonight. It all started over what seemed to be an inconsequential war of words on Twitter, except that Cole Savage didn't take too kindly to Kent's threat and has put the plans in motion to get rid of him once and for all. As far as Zack Cage is concerned, this is one of the perks of being a Friend of Cole Savage--letting Blake do the dirty work while Cage collects his pay check anyway.

Granted, Cage was likely anticipating competing in the main event for Randy Borton's prestigious International Championship, but sometimes plans don't fall so neatly into place. Blake steps through the curtains, decked out in his in ring gear for the first time in what feels like forever. He starts walking down the ramp--and gets jumped from behind by Ryan Kent.

Boos are loud enough to deafen now that Blake's theme has cut out. Kent is armed with a steel chair, and as Blake squirms in pain on the ground, Kent lifts the chair and bashes Blake on the back with it. He lifts the chair high overhead, prepared to deliver the killing blow, but Zack Cage rips the chair away!

The cheers drown out the boos as the power shifts with Cage now wielding the weapon. Cage's eyes are wild, after a disappointing outing led to him missing out on the chamber, laying out one of the most decorated champions in Kent will definitely be a nice consolation prize.

Kent has different ideas. He begins backing down the ramp until he can secure his exit through the booing crowd. Cage is begging him to come back so they can settle this. However, Kent responds, "Unlike you, I have plans later on in the night." A cheap shot that possibly hurts Cage more than any punch or kick ever could. Curiously enough, Kent isn't scheduled to compete tonight either.

It won't be until later on when we learning the meaning behind those ominous words.

--- --- ---

Zack Cage & Nick Blake vs. Extreme Conditions
(Non-title)

With their title defense against The United Kingdom at Regicide on the horizon, Extreme Conditions, look to gather up some last second momentum as they take on a desperate Zack Cage and his new pal, Nick Blake.

--- --- ---

Backstage Frank, proud of his recent handy work, stands by Lisa Evans.

Lisa Evans
Frank, word is you aggravated Tim's neck and he wont be making Regicide to face off with you.

Frank
And rightfully so! That little turd has the audacity to come back after I hit him with the Route 66 and start crap with me backstage? He got what he deserved.

Lisa Evans
So where is your focus now?

Frank
Simple, Lisa, the Alpha World Championship. I want my title back and that little piss ant Luger has it. For now.

Without explanation Lisa rushes away, much to Frank's confusion. Suddenly two arms wrap around Frank's neck and pull him to the ground. An oh so familiar Sleeper Slam. Tim stands over the downed Frank, his forehead cut, still freshly open. LaFave grabs Frank by the head and lifts him on to his broad shoulders. LaFave walks a few steps towards a catering table and throws him off with the Cony Island Cyclone. The table breaking and collapsing. Tim staggers with the blood loss as security comes to break the two apart once again. The scene ends with a clearly frustrated Tim LaFave being pushed back down the hall way by a mob of CMV security.

--- --- ---

Ryan Kent vs. Furious Frank

After uncharacteristically aiding Furious Frank at Dark Carnival in his mauling of Tim LaFave, The Firestarter, Ryan Kent, will go one on one with The Alpha Male tonight, looking to make it known that there's no alliance between the two and that he was working on his own motives.

--- --- ---

As Thursday night Genesis rolls on, the stage lighting changes and the PA system blares

The fans showcase their anger with a chorus of boos as the NEW International champion appears from behind the curtain. His belt shining bright around his waist, a Stone-faced Kaiva looks around the whole arena before taking a deep breath and making his way to the ring.

Dashing

And here he is Ladies and Gentlemen, your NEW International champion Kaiva! Coming off that hellacious Elimination Chamber match. Perhaps here to explain his actions at Dark Carnival?!

Kaiva walks down the ramp, the fans jeering at him as he does, sliding into the ring he gestures for a mic and takes a breath to soak in the moment. Bringing the microphone up to his lips he begins to speak.

Kaiva

You are going to boo.... me?

The normally emotionless Kaiva is now visibly Seething with anger as he looks around at the CMV Universe.

How dare you boo me, I open up, I show my passion to the CMV Universe and for what? To be treated like what i love telling the most... A joke, but look who's laughing now. I clawed, I scratched and i won.

The CMV universe voice their displeasure with another round of boos that reverberate around the arena.

But i won't let my passion define me, do you know what does though?

Kaiva unclips the International title from his waist and raises it high in the air.

This, this title, MY title defines me, it shows me that hard work pays off, it shows me that the labors I put in WILL come to fruition. Now... some of you clearly don't like the path i took to gain this title, Some people say I took the 'cowards' way and to them I say... nope, I took the Smart way. Do cowards walk into the Elimination Chamber for the first time and walk out as the champ? Do cowards taste the cold steel of said Chamber and come out unscathed? Do cowards beat Randy Borton to within an inch of his life?

He smirked as the words left his lips knowing the crowd would react with incredible animosity towards him.

Onto the the other competitors in the chamber, you know you tried i'll give you that. But i hope you realise now that I am just better than ALL of you, I mean how else would i be standing here YOUR International Champion? I'll give an assist to Briggs of course. But i guess he was too stupid to realise that after Borton was eliminated it was every man for himself.

Kaiva's smile got wider as the crowd get's even louder.

You might as well forget about the other titles on Genesis, Hell you might as well forget about the other titles in CMV because this... THIS is the only title that matters. Now let's all be honest we all know that Randy Borton didn't deserve this title. Now it's got a new owner a RIGHTFUL owner. I've saved it from the mediocrity that once surrounded it and now I'm going to make it more prestigious than it has ever been. I know i have a lot of doubters, a lot of people asking questions... but as long as i hold this i have the answer... Am I right?

Kaiva throws the International title over his shoulder as Genesis fades to commercial break.[/b][/color]

--- --- ---

Kaiva vs. El Jefe
(Champion vs. Champion)

[i]The two new Genesis champions crowned at Dark Carnival will collide here tonight, looking to kick their respective reigns off with a bang.

--- --- ---

As the signature pyro lights up the stage and the show is underway, the fans scream out in excitement. Those screams grow even louder as the PA System lights up with....

And out comes the Alpha World Champion to a standing ovation by his wonderful fans. Their support being the cause of his white smile as he flexes on stage for all to see before unstrapping the title and throwing it on his shoulder. As he heads down the ramp way, he manages to slap the hands of those who reach out to him along the way to show his appreciation. Once at ringside, he hops up onto the apron and climbs through the ropes, raising his hand for a microphone to be tossed to him by a member of the ring crew where he then stands in the center of the ring, admiring the fans for a moment before finally speaking.

Bob Luger
Boy oh boy do we gotta a show for you all tonight??

He said in a very hyped tone to match the fans excitement.

Bob Luger
We got Kaiva vs Cage, Davis vs Reed, tag team bouts, a fatal fourway! And in the main event of the evening we got the brash and hungry Murdoc going one on one with none other than the man who attacked me after my match last week to prove a point.......Bison.....

His excited tone dies down as things start to get serious despite the smile he's still sporting on his face.

Bob Luger
What would this show be without it's world champion coming down here to state some business? I mean, I gotta say, Bison, I didn't think you had anything to prove. You're a behemoth who's taken out the best of the best. A true legend in this sport. You're the reason why Dave Turner is still employed. Why all of us are still employed. You're a great....great performer. An absolute beast...........yet you felt the need to come down here after my match and attack me. For what? To let me know that you're coming after me? To let me know what I already know? Or give me a glimpse of what you're made of?

Bob's smile returned.

Bob Luger
Yeah that's it. We've never met each other as opponents. Not once. Sure i'm not the oldest dog around here, but I've been here for quite some time and our paths just haven't yet crossed. Until now. Bison vs Bob Luger for the Alpha World Championship at Regicide. It could be just any match, but it's not. Not now. Because what you got here folks is a proud man. A fighting champion. A warrior in this ring. Stepping into the ring with a beast that needs no introduction. You all get the privileged of witnessing a fight! Two men putting it all on the line to be the very best!

Luger's tone is back to it's original level of excitement.

Bob Luger
Frank wanted to come out here last week and not only decline my challenge but explain that me winning this title was just a fit of rage. That it'll pass and Bison will be my demise. That or he'll pick up the scraps. And that left me thinking. Thinking that I don't think I've made myself very clear.

He looks dead set to the camera.

Bob Luger
I've fought and clawed my way out of an ocean of obscurity. I've taken loss after loss before win after win. I've EARNED the right to stand here in this ring as the Alpha World Champion. I've EARNED the right to call myself the very best Genesis has to offer. That's not something i'm going to let Furious Frank OR Bison take away from me. What you see before you is a pure champion. The gold is now in my blood and I promise with all my heart that I will give it my EVERYTHING, EVERY TIME I am in this ring. I deserve it! YOU deserve it! This is your champion saying, YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME?? STEP UP! PROVE IT!

The fans go absolutely insane at the passion displayed before them by Bob Luger.

A few moments pass. No response to Luger's invitation. Then suddenly...

Bisons music blasts through the P.A systems. A choir of boos resonates throughout the arena. The CMV universe obviously siding with the Alpha World Champion. But it is not Bison that appears from the back but his advocate Paul Heyman

CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) Paul-heyman-o

Heyman wastes no time as he D'lo Browns his way down the ramp and into the ring demanding a mic. One gets tossed to him but ofcourse the uncoordinated Paul Heyman fumbles and drops it. The crowd gives a brief chuckle but finally calm down as Heyman begins to be the voice of Bison

Heyman:
Ladies and Gentleman..........My name.....is Paul......Heyman

Heyman smirks as the CMV universe can't help themselves co-signing with him. Heyman continues

Heyman:
Before I get started... I would like to congratulate you on winning the Alpha World Championship at Point Break. I would like to congratulate you on beating one of the most dominant men this season, that man being Furious Frank.

The tragedy is that you actually believe you earned that title around your waist. I'm curious as to how so many people believe they are entitled so much when they have accomplished so little. Or not nearly as much as the next man. It's almost exhausting.

Now into regards of my client Bison attacking you after your match...I did for warn the CMV universe that Bison is watching. Did I not? Now let me make one thing clear. I do not "control" Bison. I don't think anyone truly can or ever will. What I do control is giving my client a voice. It is imperative, that my client establishes his dominance. You see Luger. You might be the Lion of Genesis. The King of the Jungle if you will. But the lion being the apex predator that it is can still be slaughtered by the elephant or gorilla.  

You think my client doesn't have anything to prove? You see Mr. Luger. This is where we are at an impass. Because my client has EVERYTHING to prove. His entire career. His entire being. Everyone will claim Bison is a dominant specimen. A freak of nature. Some would even say One of the best to ever do it. But how do you think myself and my client feel when we here those kinds of things and yet you stand in the ring with that million dollar grin of yours holding that Alpha Championship around your waist.

This is bigger than you.

David Turner said the same things that you did while still making absolutely no sense. Giving praise and showing praise are two very different things. My client does not need your nor want praise. He does not need nor want...your compliments. He does not need your thanks or your regards. What my client needs is that title around your waist.

Now...one thing that we can agree on is that Furious Frank is mistaken. I don't think you won out of a fit of Rage that will pace. You have definitely gotten better as a competitor. I mean...you don't lose every night as you use to. You went from suicidal and questioning life...to Alpha World Champion. What a transition. Meanwhile my client has been a presiding foundation in CMV since he arrived 4 seasons ago and has still been given the table scraps and leftovers. So maybe one day the CMV universe will understand my clients frustration.

So to you Bob Luger I say this. You don't have to let Bison take anything away from you. Because he wouldn't want it that way. Regicide will be quite the clash. A David vs Goliath. So please Mr. Luger. Keep your promise. Give it your everything, because it will take everything to keep my client Bison from ending your biggest moment of your life!

Heyman looks Luger dead in the eyes

CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) Tumblr_nruza5nKsm1shni4go1_400

As Heyman's speech comes to a conclusion, there's a momentarily pause before finally Luger smiled, bringing the microphone back up to his mouth, leaning forward in the process.

Bob Luger
Tell your client.........that I can't wait!

He said, dropping the microphone leaving that one line to drift in Heyman's skull as his music hits the PA System once more, with Heyman watching him walk back up the ramp as the show fades into commercial.

--- --- ---

Kayden Kynra vs. Bob Luger
(Non-title)

Coming into this match-up on a hot streak, Kayden Kynra, has a huge opportunity to make a major statement tonight, when he battles the CMV Alpha World champion, Bob Luger, who has The Barbarian, Bison, nipping at his heels.

--- --- ---

Live Event!
-The Great Akuma vs. Marcantel
-Alex Barker & Josh Wolf vs. Lance Griffen & Salim Ismail
-Seth Baker vs. Bob Storm (No Holds Barred)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291) Empty Re: CMV Genesis Card #73 (Ep. 291)

Post by Topher Mod Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:42 pm

so we don't even get what arena we're in anymore, k... i'll just wing it then
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:20 pm

Literally the first thing on the card. R u ok?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:27 pm

sorry it was a long read...time i read it essa, i was tired, please forgive.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:04 pm

pls just put the links to the promos.
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:08 pm

or put the damn spoiler tag
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:48 pm

^
MLP
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Gumblesaur wrote:pls just put the links to the promos.
No
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:37 pm

CURE
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Hmm, might postpone till tomorrow due to the blizzard, but maybe not. Will let you know closer to the hour
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:49 pm

Blizzard return confirmed
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:39 pm

I will be streaming tonight, four hours or so
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next