Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
An Introduction, of Sorts. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
An Introduction, of Sorts. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
An Introduction, of Sorts. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
An Introduction, of Sorts. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
An Introduction, of Sorts. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
An Introduction, of Sorts. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
An Introduction, of Sorts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
An Introduction, of Sorts. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
An Introduction, of Sorts. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
An Introduction, of Sorts. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

An Introduction, of Sorts.

Go down

An Introduction, of Sorts. Empty An Introduction, of Sorts.

Post by Austin Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:25 pm

The shot opens up outside of the arena hosting Fusion, banners with featured CMV superstars such as Kaiva and Randy Borton fluttering slightly in the wind. The cars still packed into the parking lot, a slight hum from the inside of the building, and the bright lights advertising popcorn and merchandise windowed in the halls making it evident that the show is still going on. With all the fans still in the arena, the building outside claims few inhabitants, the ticket scalpers long since driven away. It's almost calm, until a nondescript door flings open, slamming into the brick holding it's hinges in place. Out steps CMV's newest signee, Shane Scott, a large smile on his face. Glancing at the camera, he acknowledges it's presence with a small waggle of his fingers, and unsettling gesture in comparison to his previous actions earlier in the night.

He makes his way towards the camera, his motions fluid but controlled. As he nears, the discoloring on his untaped hands becomes more evident, one rubbing another in almost perpetual fashion. Scott smiles once again, proudly, and begins to speak in a voice laid thick with a cool, smooth charisma.

Shane Scott
"There are plenty of questions on plenty of people's minds, I'm sure. They'll be answered in time, perhaps. Or perhaps they won't be. You see, the fact of the matter is the answers have been under your teeny weeny noses the entire time. Guys like me, the scourge of the Earth, and all the other side-show freaks you turn your nose up to have been shouting them at ya' for as long as we've existed. Try as you might, you just can't seem to shake us, to clean us from the cracks in the sidewalk you've long tried to fill. And I get it, I do. People that are different, people who don't conform to the ideologies you've put up on a revered pedestal, they scare you. Guys like me, guys who don't value the things that you do, we're scary. But we just don't, we just won't go away. You wanna know more about me? You wanna know more about Shane Scott, about Filth? My actions? You want a quick Q&A, an introduction, of sorts? I'll clue you in soon, maybe. As for now, go get to tending to that boy's wounds. And think about locking the door next time, you never know what vermin will find a way in."

Scott grins, waving his fingers once more, before sliding away into the darkness of the night.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down