Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fatal Decision Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fatal Decision Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fatal Decision Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fatal Decision Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fatal Decision Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fatal Decision Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fatal Decision Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fatal Decision Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fatal Decision Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fatal Decision Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fatal Decision

Go down

Fatal Decision Empty Fatal Decision

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:16 pm

The scene opens up inside the locker room of Fatal Decision, as we are shown Azreal sitting down in a chair with a towel over his neck and his head down. And in comes Sean Kent.

Sean Kent: Hey man, look I know we finally won tonight but I need to know what exactly was wrong with you. Now I'm not saying that I did all the work even though I did, but you barely got any offense in and why is that?

Azreal then decides to stand up

Azreal: I really haven't had that good of a week ok? I mean Saturday night we partied like hell and I you didn't even bother to tell me that the stripper that was with me had a [Bleep]!!

Kent: Man I was drunk and so were you, besides how was I supposed to know. You could've seen what was down there before he or she even touched you.

Azreal: Ok I admit, I was drunk, but the doctor that gave him them breast....HOLY [Bleep] he did a good job, cause I swear my dong needed a wheelchair when I first glanced at her or him WHATEVER!!!!

Kent: Ok can we please not talk about your little fantasy down there because I almost needed a bucket. Now look what you should've taken was this 5-Hour Energy. Here take it now and see what happens.

Azreal then takes the energy drink and drinks it.

Azreal: HOLY SHIT!!!

Kent: Uh oh, first time.

Azreal then gets a burst of energy and goes full speed through the wall next to them making a big ass hole in it. Kent then looks through the hole and proceeds to walk away until he hears a woman scream and then a slap.

Kent: What in the hell did that man do?

Kent then looks back out the hole in the wall only to be laughing his ass off when he turns around toward the camera.

Kent: OH MY GOD, HE F***** SLAPPED A WOMAN.

Kent then motions the cameraman to cut as he laughs
Fatal Decision 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down