Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Anarchy. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Anarchy. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Anarchy. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Anarchy. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Anarchy. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Anarchy. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Anarchy. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Anarchy. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Anarchy. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Anarchy. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Anarchy.

2 posters

Go down

Anarchy. Empty Anarchy.

Post by Gumble Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:12 pm

We are in New Jersey as Fusion sweeps through the tri-state area as part of CMV's Tri-state tour! Mist creeps on to the stage and spreads to the ring as the theme of Bannon plays throughout the arena as 'The Cure' emerges from the stage.

The crowd's boos are stifled as the arena is plunged into darkness, the lights flicker before turning on again and Bannon appears inside the ring. Bringing a mic up to his lips he utters...

Bannon

Anarchy...

The crowd cheers after being reminded of the triple threat that is to take place on Sunday at Regicide.

You see, people are so quick to call a mild disturbance Anarchy, when in reality  they no nothing about such a thing... they know nothing about the TRUE definition of Anarchy, there are two men that will learn it though, Sam Valentine and Chris Andrews.

The Crowd pops for Both superstars with a mixed reaction made up of Cheers, Boos and everything in between, Irritated by the strong crowd reaction Bannon lifts the mic once more.

Ahh, so what do i need to do for your attention? Abandon any sense of spreading a message and make jokes? Or maybe I should just stop influencing minds and start obsessing about 'REVENGE'

The crowd boos once more after hearing Bannon disrespect both superstars.

You see, I have no need for material possessions, But it seems like you people will follow the gold that hangs around someones waist until kingdom come and well.... a Shepherd needs Sheep.[

Bannon smiles as the crowd gets much more hostile.

Soon you will all succumb to the darkness... and when that day comes, be ready to feel the Healing Touch.

Bannon holds up his hand and closes his eyes soaking in the boos that emanate from the arena, only to be interrupted by-

(Open to Topher/Echo)

Last edited by Gumblesaur on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Anarchy. Empty Re: Anarchy.

Post by Topher Mod Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:17 am

Sorry to Echo, i contacted you and you didn't reply, you must be busy, so i hope you don't mind that i did this but me and Gumble wanted to do something before PPV and we don't know if you would have time or not... If you're here and want to add a few lines or something i can edit it in  before PPV

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam Valentine's music plays, he walks down the isle with a smug grin on his face, he steps into the ring and immediately gets into Bannon's face, he begins trash talking and before you know it the two superstars are pushing each other...

When all of a sudden The Bloody Brit's music plays and out comes The Anarchy Champion The Bloody Brit Chris Andrews, the arena pops, chanting "BRIT...BRIT..BRIT" with a mic in his hand he makes his way to the ring....

Brit : Well, well,well just look at the both of ya, acting like little bitches, Well it looks like ur both ready for a fight, but ya forgot the main ingredient, that being me The Anarchy Champ. But ya got me all wrong Bannon, it’s not ALL about Revenge, ya see I like to have a few drinks, and then… well….i might be Drinking Under the Influence.

The Brit looks at the fans…

Brit : But seriously guys don’t drink and drive, The only D.U.I ya need is when ya smash an elbow into someones face….And I’m planning on just doing that not once but twice, to these 2 chicken shits, I’m getting sick and tired of you arseholes with your cheap shots  time after time, well this Sunday boys, ya gonna have to face me and it’s gonna be a  head on collision as i knock ya both the hell out….

The Brit drops the mic, and suddenly charges at both guys and hits a double clothesline…. Valentine rolls out of the ring, leaving Brit to start to pound and ground onto Bannon, but Bannon gets a cheeky eye poke onto The Brit and now it’s Bannon whos hammering down on The Brit as the fans boo…… Valentine slides back into the ring with a steel chair and smashes it across the back of Bannon, not once but 3 or 4 times, Bannon rolls out of the ring, leaving Valentine alone with The Brit and just like he did with Bannon, he begins smashing the chair over Brits back, Brit stumbles into the corner, Sam hits his rapid kicks setting him up nicely for Shattered Dreams.

Anarchy. Source

Brit rolls out of the ring leaving Sam alone in the ring, Sam climbs the turnbuckle to celebrate unaware  that Bannon is back in the ring with a Kendo stick, Bannon delivers a striking blow across Sam’s back which causes him to fall down onto the mat, Bannon begins choking Sam with the Kendo Stick, he throws the stick down and sizes up Sam, Sam struggles to get to his feet but when he finally does Bannon hits The Healing Touch laying Sam out cold.

Anarchy. Source

…. Now it’s Bannon alone in the ring, he also celebrates on turnbuckles..
The Bloody Brit is shaking off the cobwebs,  a fan passes him a lager, he downs  it and  hulks up, he runs into the ring, grabs Bannon off from the turnbuckles and grabs his wrist, he whips into 1 rope as Brit runs into another and connects with The D.U.I.

Anarchy. Source

Both Sam Valentine and  Bannon are out cold in the ring, as Brit is left standing, he grabs his Anarchy Championship and raises it high as his theme music plays and the scene ends…
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down