Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Ticket to Stardom  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Ticket to Stardom  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Ticket to Stardom  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Ticket to Stardom  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Ticket to Stardom  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Ticket to Stardom  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Ticket to Stardom  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Ticket to Stardom  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Ticket to Stardom  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Ticket to Stardom  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Ticket to Stardom

Go down

Ticket to Stardom  Empty Ticket to Stardom

Post by Batman Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:48 pm

As Genesis rolls on, the show cuts to Bryce Hurt somewhere backstage, moments before his big match with Bison. A focused look on his face as he raises his head up, looking dead set into the lens of the camera in front of him.

Bryce Hurt
Tonight isn't just a match for me, it's my chance. I beat Duo Maxwell a few weeks ago to start my new story. Chapter one and two didn't make an impression. But Chapter three? Chapter Three begins and ends tonight when I march down to that ring and I prove that Bison isn't a beast. Nah. He's just a man. A man who's standing in my way of complete stardom. I have said it before and I will say it again since nobody seems to listen to my voice, I.......am.......the star of this show. Not Bison. Not Tim LaFave. Randy Borton, Bob Luger, or even Bret Angel. No. Bryce Hurt. If there's no room in the main event circle, i'll make room. Tonight. I'll prove Dave Turner wrong when he decided that I wasn't an important aspect to this show. I'll prove Dashing Urie wrong when he decided that my voice wasn't important enough to be heard. I'll prove all of you wrong for letting my crappy start in this business define who I am. I've changed, and tonight is the night you all realize that.

He continues his glare into the camera with a small pause in his speech for continuing once more.

Bryce Hurt
Remember this night. Remember this night as MY night. Set you DVR's to record because you're going to see your beloved beast fall at my feet. That.....that's no delusion.....that's the truth.

And with that, Bryce walks off camera and through the Gorilla position, making his entrance for the match.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down