Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)

2 posters

Go down

Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)  Empty Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:32 pm

*As Trey handles with the likes of Abbott and Jackson, he grabs Abbott by his hair and drags him out of the ring. Then grabs a mic and begins talking*

“SOLOMON!! You think this is gonna stop me from coming for what you truly need? You want? Because if you try sending your dogs to do your dirty work for you, I’ll do more than what I did tonight. And Solomon if you want me out of the equation so bad, come down here and do something.”

*Trey waits as he paces looking at the Stage. Then he smiles as he begins looking at the crowd, beginning to talk*

“As I figured. He wants to be champion, but can’t even come out here to face me. I have been in this business for 2+ years and I am my peak. No one can touch me, inside or outside of the ring. Because once you come in the ring with me, 1,2,3,4,5 Suplexes, plus more, I will put on your ass. Now as for the Circus, I want whoever you have next week, not at the PPV, because I want Luther Thunder’s Ass at the PPV. And when I get in that ring, not once but twice, I will put a dent in this company so big, Johnny Sampson’s precious little girl won’t be able to save it. But Luther, I want you at the PPV for one specific thing and that thing is to bring the Circus DOWN! I will bring the craftsman down; then the Muscle. Then I’ll go for the Prince of the Clowns, Parker. Parker, you may think that you have some sort of chip on your shoulder now after all of your losses. All the struggle you had to go through. I see something more than a Lunatic running a Clown Posse. So I’m gonna be the man who let’s everyone know who the REAL Parker is. Not the Clown, the Lunatic. I’m talking about the man!! The man that came into this business wanting to be someone. And yet, you come out of it a freak. A freak of combined nature with the selfishness of every other superstar in the back. But you see, Parker, you may have Thunder and Strongman, but I will have something you never EVER will have. And that is True Strength. The ability to overthrow someone just by throwing them around like if they were pillows. I’m 5 & 0. This season is gonna be the season where Suplexes are known as Religious to the show. Because I am a god amongst men. So Luther, or anyone else from the Circus, Come out here NOW!! I want a Challenge next Show and I want you Luther come the PPV.

*Trey then throws the mic down on the ground, as he paces back and forth on one side of the ring, looking at the Stage*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)  Empty Re: Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)

Post by Maurie Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:18 am

Half of UnMatched's most hated faction makes their way to ringside and start to circle the ring around Trey Diamond. Luther gives Bull a signal to go to the commentary table. Luther leans in the corner of the barricade crouched down while looking on at Trey again.

Luther
The funniest thing about coming out here and responding to you is the fact that when i come out here i always manage to forget exactly who you are. Isn't that just hilarious? Like you're making claims of what you're gonna do and how you're next in line, but I still fail to even comprehend... who the hell are you. Haha. So tell me kid, what brings you to actually want to face us? I am Luther Thunder. People like you bow down and applaud the likes of me. Like i told you before, there is no way you'll be fighting me at Takeover. I am not as dumb as you. You can try and suplex every guy in the rumble match while all i have to do is stand behind The Strongman as he does my handy work and throws out each and every one of you other 28 guys and allows me to lead The Thunder Circus into iMPLOSION and leave out as the next World Champion.

The camera pans to Bull who stands tall with his arms crossed and staring a whole into Trey Diamond.

Luther
What i said will not change, but since you want more. You can face Bull and I'll even let you pick the stipulation too. So at least you can chose the weapon that ends you.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)  Empty Re: Fear is the true opiate of combat (OPEN TO MAURIE)

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:28 am

*As Trey looks at Bull, he chuckles. Then he gets his microphone from the ground and begins talking to Luther*

"Luther, you and I know very well what is going to happen. I'm gonna kick this wannabe Strongman's ass and then I'm going in the back, looking for YOU. And I don't care whether it's a day, 2 months, hell even a year. I will get my chance at you. Now as for your lap dog. \You and Me. Takeover or maybe, I'll go and tend to Parker himself. Since,you're scared to actually do something about me. So come on. Hit me. See what happens when you have to be stretchered out from this Ring.”

*Trey then stands away from Luther, passing Bull*

Last edited by Papa Vegeta on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:01 am

Don't use my caws in your promo without asking.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Maurie wrote:Don't use my caws in your promo without asking.

Edited

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down