Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
And still your Tag Team Champions..... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
And still your Tag Team Champions..... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
And still your Tag Team Champions..... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
And still your Tag Team Champions..... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
And still your Tag Team Champions..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
And still your Tag Team Champions..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
And still your Tag Team Champions..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
And still your Tag Team Champions..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
And still your Tag Team Champions..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
And still your Tag Team Champions..... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

And still your Tag Team Champions.....

Go down

And still your Tag Team Champions..... Empty And still your Tag Team Champions.....

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:41 pm

Fusion cuts back from commercial as Fatal Decisions' music hits and they make their way to the ring. They get a mixed reaction from the fans as they show off the gold around their waist, as it sparkles and glistens from the lights. They then both get a mic and get in the ring.

Azreal: Well Well Well, it seems we got some Fatal Decision fans in the arena tonight, cause who else were those cheers for? Now I did hear some boos, obviously, but I can't believe it took us this long to get your respect and your admiration. Not like it matters though, since we don't need that to win a damn match, but I guess making a member of one of the most dominant tag teams on the fusion roster, tap out gets your attention. AND beating a tag team that no one cares about, in at least 6-7 minutes also gets your attention.

The fans still keep that mixed reaction cause they're idiots and don't know who to cheer and boo

Sean: I guess so Azreal, but you're kinda forgetting something. I mean last night was just a breeze, but who are we fighting at Cause and Effect, cause I don't know if Schmidty will just pull a few strings and have Desolation fight us, or will Dr. Evil and Luigi fight us?

Azreal: Ok you got me right there but it doesn't matter because we will beat whoever, and prove why we are the greatest tag team in CMV history. We are better than #TrendingWorldwide, we are better than Foreign Affairs, and even X-Gen, yeah that's right I SAID IT WE ARE BETTER THAN XGEN WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?!?!

The mixed reaction then turns into boos

Azreal: Yea rain all that hate down onto us, it's not gonna do anything. And that just proves why we are still your Fusion tag team champions.
And still your Tag Team Champions..... 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down