Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Divine Affairs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Divine Affairs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Divine Affairs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Divine Affairs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Divine Affairs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Divine Affairs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Divine Affairs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Divine Affairs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Divine Affairs Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Divine Affairs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Divine Affairs

2 posters

Go down

Divine Affairs Empty Divine Affairs

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Monday night Fusion episode 78 opens up with a clear shot of general manager, Johnny Sampson's, office door. The camera slowly pans to the right as we see The Bloody Brit, Chris Andrews, whistling as he's leaned up against the wall, the crowd heard roaring from inside of the arena. Brit's fine tunes are suddenly halted however, when The Asian Sensation himself, the CMV Undisputed champion, Paul Divine, walks into frame, a smirk forming at the left corner of his mouth. The two stare for a moment or so, before Andrews pushes off from the wall, getting in his foe's face and looking him up and down.

Andrews
Oi, the hell are you doin' here?

Divine almost giggles, fixing the position of the gold that's draped over his shoulder, obviously trying to make The Brit jealous but Chris acts like he doesn't even notice.

Divine
Johnny summoned me, my good man, says he's got something for me.

Brit rubs his chin, scoffing as he backs away.

Andrews
Same for me, maybe he's finally gonna let me give ya your final dose of REVENNNGGGGAAAA!!!

Paul rolls his eyes, the door to Sampson's office swinging open to reveal the man in charge himself, Johnny motions for both men to join him. Brit and Divine both stand at opposite ends of his desk as Big Johnny takes a seat in his comfy chair, running a hand through his hair before clearing his throat.

Sampson
Huh, well, to say that I'm a bit miffed is an understatement, fellas. I've got Travis King nearly killing my superstars, I've got . . . Ugh, that- fiend, Schmidty, ruining my life! And now, I've got to worry about my World champion not showing up to scheduled matches, promised to the CMV universe! Paul, do you know just how many calls we've received this past week, people threatening to sue us for "false advertisement"? Luckily these idiots don't even know how a lawsuit works and will settle for a free t-shirt, but Paul, that is the last, THE LAST, time that you flake on a match that you're PAYED to be in, you hear me? Just because you're the Undisputed champion doesn't mean that I won't suspend your ass just like THAT!

The Asian Sensation again rolls his eyes while Andrews chuckles, this gets under Paul's skin and prompts him to tell The Brit off, which of course, upsets ole Chris.

Sampson
STOP! ENOUGH! I've brought you both here for a damn reason tonight and I don't care what kind of stupid, petty, tension you've got going on between you, shut the hell up and listen!

Andrews sighs and cracks his knuckles whilst the champ runs a hand over the back of his neck.

Sampson
Now, I don't know why, like I said they're idiots, but the CMV universe seemingly really enjoyed the idea of you two in a team together. We've gotten posts on Twitter, Facebook, our website, pfff, you name it, they're demanding that they see you two in action TOGETHER! And I'm inclined, as it is my job, to oblige them. So in tonight's main event, just six days before you lead separate teams into battle against one another, you'll be on the same side, in tag team action.

Divine
Ugh, no, didn't do it last week, and I won't tonight, end of story, boss man.

Andrews
Haha, little baby, how is this the World champion? For fuck's sake!

Sampson
Oh, so help me god, you WILL do it Divine, or you'll be put out on your ass and stripped of that title you hold so near and dear to your heart! You can join your sister in the unemployment line!

That comment triggered Paul as he clenches his teeth, you can almost see steam being blown out of his nose and ears.

Sampson
But don't get me wrong, I don't expect you two to work together without a common goal in mind. And what's something that every single superstar in CMV- no, the entire wrestling world wants most? GOLD! So, you two will team up in tonight's main event to take on the Fusion Tag Team champions, Fatal Decision, and to assure that you both work together and that neither of you flakes, it'll be for the titles!!!

Brit's eyes go wide as he claps his hands together, it's a belt he's vied for many times and although his partner wasn't of choice, he'll take this opportunity.

Sampson
Divine, this is a chance for you to tie your brother, Quantum's, record for most Tag Team title reigns! And if you win, you'd be the first man in the history of CMV to hold a Tag Team title and a singles title at the same time . . . Good enough for you?

Paul breathes in, nodding his head, then turning to his "partner".

Divine
Don't screw this up for me, or you WILL live to regret it!

The champ now takes his leave, Brit shrugging his shoulders as he grabs a handful of the jellybeans on Johnny's desk.

Andrews
Who the hell pissed in his cheerios?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Divine Affairs Empty Re: Divine Affairs

Post by Topher Mod Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:30 pm

Bloody Brit leaves The GM’s office and heads back to his locker room, where he proceeds to tell fellow Foreign Affairs member the news…..

Miles : WTF, are ya kidding me, now they`ve got ya teaming up with Bloody Paul Divine, jesus mate. Did they forget about me or what.

Brit : Hey, I’m just as pissed as you, they’re takin’ piss I swear…. 1st they made me team with Parker as Odd Couples, So I sent him packing… Then Sushi-X as Foreign Sushi which made him change his name, then I was teamed with a hillbilly and yeah I heard what they dubbed us, bloody BEER PRESSURE, don’t make me laugh he couldn’t even hold his liquor, the dirty scrub was pukin in toilets for a good 30 mins before our match at Dark Carnival, he was just a lyin’ twat who tried to get one up on me, so I ended him and sent him packing too….Now I’m teaming with Divine and I’m sure I heard people chanting Divine Affairs, which arsehole even came up with that, swear down if I find out who, well they’ll be gone too.

Miles : Yea but it should be Foreign Affairs challenging for The Tag Titles… Can’t believe how they’re treating a former Intercontinental Champion… Maybe I should go over to GM’s office and show him 10 Miles Out!!!

Brit : Calm down ffs, it’s not worth it, here have a snickers….

Miles looks at Brit like wtf… but takes the snickers…

Miles : The hell is this…. How is chocolate goin….

Brit : Just eat the bloody thing.

Miles takes a bite..

Miles : MMMmmm t’is nice

Brit : Better?

Miles : Better…. Wait no, I’m still pissed off.

Miles throws the remaining snickers out of the still opened door, just as Mac Thompson is walking past…. Whack, the snickers smacks poor old Mac straight in the eye.

Mac : AAAAAAHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL, YOU DUMB BASTA…..

Mac realizes who he’s yelling at… Mac gulps and runs off….

Miles : Did that prick just yell at me?

Brit nods a yes..

Miles : Son of a bitch.

Miles gets up and chases after Mac.

Brit : Yup he’s better….

The Bloody Brit paces back and forth, pondering on his up coming tag match with Paul Divine, a man he doesn't trust, a man he doesn't like and a man he doesn't want anything to do with except face him 1 on 1 for The CMV Undisputed Title...However The Bloody Brit has been forced into a corner once again, what will happen, only time will tell.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down