Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
An Assassin's Welcome Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
An Assassin's Welcome Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
An Assassin's Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
An Assassin's Welcome Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
An Assassin's Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
An Assassin's Welcome Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
An Assassin's Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
An Assassin's Welcome Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
An Assassin's Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
An Assassin's Welcome Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

An Assassin's Welcome

Go down

An Assassin's Welcome Empty An Assassin's Welcome

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:27 am

The CMV Live audience cheered and shouted after an absolutely electric opening match between Warrior's Justice and Heaven or Hell. However, the cheering for the amazing tag team spectacle would be interrupted by the lights going dim. Fans began to take their phones out, hoping to get a glance of whatever was in the darkness.

As the music slowly progressed, the titantron began to slowly brighten. A set of words faded onto the screen.

"TÖTE SIE ALLE"

The Smark fans began to cheer after they saw the words before the titantron and lights flashed on.

Harvey Hastings stood on the ramp, kneeling and looking at the crowd before standing and shouted into the air, before slowly moving down to the ring. Once he climbed in, he waved to the ring announcer, who gave him the mic. Double H sat on the top turnbuckle and raised the mic to his lips.

Harvey Hastings: Ich habe es gemacht.... I made it this quickly to the CMV... I honestly though it would take much longer. But damn does it feel good to be here in America!

The fans cheered happily, giving an applause to Harvey. He acknowledged the crowd before taking his seat once more.

Harvey Hastings: Only problem is, it doesn't feel as good as my homeland. No offense to you Americans or your North American neighbors, but let's not get them involved. Where was I? Ah yes... I guess you can say that I am already homesick... But the only reason why is because my fellow Assassins were never able to come with me... Instead, they are back in Germany, drinking all the booze they can while they watch me speak.

Oh, wait... This is a live show... They don't film those. Nor do they allow the true talent, like me, to be seen by the masses! Well, why don't I prove to the idiots in the back that I belong on the main show? Because in about a minute, Camron Harris will be strolling down here, with no knowledge that his ass is about to be kicked!

And when I'm done, the House will be coming back, Hündinnen! Let's go!"

Harvey tosses the mic away, accidentally hitting the soft-skulled ring announcer and causing him to fall over for a second. Some fans booed Double H while other, smarky fans cheered him on.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum