Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Rising Star Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Rising Star Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Rising Star Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Rising Star Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Rising Star Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Rising Star Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Rising Star Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Rising Star Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Rising Star Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Rising Star Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Rising Star

Go down

Rising Star Empty Rising Star

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:43 am

It's a rare sighting indeed as this CMV.com exclusive video begins to play, showing both Johnny Sampson and Dave Turner, the general managers of Monday night Fusion and Friday night Genesis respectively, standing in front of what looks like Johnny's desk. They haven't been in the same room with each since before Validation, and we all know how the battle of the brands went down. This obviously must be something pretty important for such an occasion to occur, as Big Johnny speaks up first.

Sampson
Ladies and gentleman of the CMV universe, welcome to this CMV.com exclusive video! Now I know you must be curious as to why Mr. Turner is here with me in my office, well, allow to me to quell your rabid thoughts. You see, Dave and I have put the past behind us, we've let bygones be bygones, we're now looking towards the future of this company, a united future!

Turner
He's correct, Genesis has whooped Fusion's ass enough at this point, it's time for us to come together and honor this great business as a team!

Johnny snarls, but quickly calms himself down, remembering what he's here for.

Sampson
Right . . . And we've come up with the perfect way to do just that, to ensure that going forward, it won't be Fusion versus Genesis, no, it'll be CMV versus the world! That's why with our genius minds combined, we've decided to introduce a brand spanking new championship!

Turner
Not just any championship though, a title geared specifically towards the newer talent in the company. I wish that there would've been a title like this around when I first debuted . . . Well, not really, I was the very first ever World Heavyweight champion, but I digress. This belt will be defended not only on Genesis, but on Fusion as well!

Sampson
Indeed, an inter-brand championship, designed to, like Dave said, give the younger superstars, still new to the world of CMV, a chance to shine above the others when otherwise they just might be forgotten.

Turner
It's called the CMV Rising Star championship, because that's just what it's holders will be; RISING STARS!

Sampson
This title will launch the careers of those who very well may one day be main eventing Ascendance, our next World champions, our future Hall of Famers!

Turner
The rules to this belt are pretty simple, a superstar must be within the first six months of his CMV career to qualify for a shot at the gold. Along with that, the title must be defended at least once every TWO WEEKS, to keep the competition in top formation and the action always rolling!

Sampson
And as mentioned before, this championship is a part of both of our brands, with Reality Wrasslin' being the meeting point, where the majority of the title matches will take place. But this means that the title holder can compete on both Fusion AND Genesis,  taking on superstars from either brand and as only a good champion would, taking on each and every comer!

Turner
The first champion will be crowned NEXT WEEK on Reality Wrasslin' edition number thirteen, in a triple threat match. Who's in said triple threat match? We'll find that out on THIS weeks Reality Wrasslin', when Ryan Colt, Dimitri Nurmogomedov and Cameron Harris, battle Freddy Osbourne, Josh Wolf and Seth Baker in an elimination tag team bout, the winning team advancing to the title match next week!

Sampson
You'll notice that each team consists of superstars from both Fusion AND Genesis, to ensure that the finals have at least one representative from both brands.

Turner
This marks the chapter of a new era in CMV, ladies and gentleman, an era of unity, an era of endless possibilities, and, well, I'll let you say it Johnny . . .

Sampson
An era . . . OF OPPORTUNITY!!!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down