Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Change is Coming Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Change is Coming Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Change is Coming Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Change is Coming Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Change is Coming Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Change is Coming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Change is Coming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Change is Coming Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Change is Coming Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Change is Coming Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Change is Coming

3 posters

Go down

Change is Coming Empty Change is Coming

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Genesis returned from its commercial break to a shot of the announce team. Fans behind the announcer table cheered and held up their signs, hoping the camera would get a good shot of them. However, the team didn't have enough time to speak before music filled the arena.

The crowd cheered as Josh Wolf emerged from the back, he was dressed in his hoodie and khaki pants. He slowly walked down the ring, microphone in one hand and a chair in the other. He rolled into the ring and unfolded the chair, taking a seat. He stared at the hard camera for a few seconds before holding up his hand. He held two fingers up and finally broke his silence.

Josh Wolf: Two months... That's how long I have been here in the CMV. And, I will be honest, they weren't a very good two months...

Wolf brought his hand down, sitting there and keeping his eyes glued to the hard camera.

Josh Wolf: However, in spite of having a weak start here on Genesis, I can say that it has been an amazing two months as well... I've come out here almost every week and busted my ass off... And I can safely say that every match I've had has impressed not only Dave Turner and the locker room but the CMV Universe as well.

The fans cheered and clapped for Wolf, with a younger fan holding up a crude sign that said "Hunt, Wolf, Hunt!". Wolf gave a small smile and waved to the kid before looking back up at the camera.

Josh Wolf: A wise man once said that "One day can change your life"... And to call him wise would be an understatement. Everyone will have many of those one-day changes in their lifetime... And Sunday, at Cause and Effect, everything will change for me... And for my opponent Bill Maverick.

The crowd began to boo at the mention of Maverick, but Wolf soon held up his hand, The crowd would go silent once more.

Josh Wolf: When Cause and Effect ends, and Maverick and I have fought, everything will change for the two of us... And those changes will send shockwaves throughout the CMV Universe. Here's the thing, Maverick....

Wolf stayed silent for a few seconds, glaring intensely as the camera closed in on his face.

Josh Wolf: When this is over, you will have nothing left to give. Your pawns, your slaves, and your lackeys will watch as their unholy leader is beaten and bloody. Do you think they will remain loyal to you? Or do you think that they'll see that the Unholy Alliance has no chance against the hunter? When I beat you down and pin you, Maverick, everything in your life will change! And so will everything in mine as well.

I'm going to make an example of you, Maverick... And everyone who I face in the future will look back to Cause and Effect and see that I am not some pathetic pup trying to make it big. They'll see me for the hunter I truly am... Change is coming, Bill Maverick... Watch. Your. Back.

Wolf slowly walked out of the ring. The fans were giving him a proud ovation as he walked up the ramp, looking back at the crowd for just a minute. He smirked, raising the mic back to his lips. He pointed at the locker room and spoke.

Josh Wolf: And to whoever wants to be my next prey, I want you to come out and get a good look at what you will be facing after Sunday. Because when I'm through with Maverick, I'll be on the hunt for you!

(Open to replies.)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Change is Coming Empty Re: Change is Coming

Post by Miztacular Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:01 pm

Moments after Wolf puts lowers the microphone, the theme of The United Kingdom blares throughout the arena causing a plethora of boo's to emerge from this hostile crowd. Josh Wolf stands in the ring, bewilderment on his face, he wasn't out here expecting a tag team?! Moments go by before the duo of Griffin Drake and Richard Franko emerge from the back, a microphone in the hands of both men. Upon hearing this rain of boo's from the crowd, the duo let off a sarcastic smile as they shake their heads, dismissing the crowd. They stand at the top of the ramp, pointing down at Wolf, saying a few words to each other off mic before proceeding down the ramp. As the duo hit the bottom of the ramp they part ways, each going to one side of the ring, retrieving a steel chair from underneath the ring. They smile at each other across the ring, with a somewhat confused Josh Wolf in between them. Franko and Drake climb onto the apron and step into the ring on either side of Wolf, however in a complete turn of events, the duo simply chuckle before dropping their chairs onto the mat.. Letting out a howl of laughter as they walk across the ring bumping the fist of each other, standing in front of a very confused Josh Wolf, they turn and begin to talk.

Griffin Drake:
Oh my man, did you SEE the look on your face, for real that was tight brother.

However before Griffin can continue on, he collapses in laughter, Franko shakes his head sarcastically before stepping forward to wolf and speaking into the microphone.

Richard Franko:
I can see you're evidently confused, well let me explain something to you here Josh... Wolf was it? What those chairs were for, was simply a sneak peak of what we COULD have done to you in a moments notice. Just as easy as we're in here talking to you right now. We could've just as easily smacked you to pieces with some steel chairs, and you would have had nobody at your rescue. You're new, you're young, and you're an easy target. Which is exactly why nobody else has come out here.. You're a big risk for people like Randy Borton, people like Tim LaFave, people like Bob Luger, you see the point. If you walked out with a victory over them, they'd be finished, they'd never be able to recover because you're a new guy. You see.. Us here, we see this threat. But unlike all these other phonies, we're not going to sit here and make you look like a fool as you sit in wait for a reply but get nothing. We're here, we're bored, you look like a cunning young chap to whom we can break your dreams, it's the perfect formula.

You may not have asked for a tag team, but beggers can't be choosers, so it seems as if you've got no other choice. You're out here, asking for somebody and well. We quite feel like spreading some British ass whipping right about now, if you think about it, we're doing you a favor, we're giving you what these other big names are afraid to do, we're giving you a chance. But just remember... Reme--

Before Franko can finish, his attention is taken as the giant, Griffin Drake nearly pulls him over trying to get back to his feet, still in hysteria..

Richard Franko:
Would you just calm down! It wasn't that funny!

Griffin Drake:
But did you see the look on his face!

Franko waves off Griffin as he continues to talk.

Richard Franko:
Anyway, like I was saying... Remember Josh, Remember what we COULD have done to you tonight. Don't go around believing you would actually get one over us, otherwise we can easily make what you almost saw happen, happen at the click of a finger. Believe you me pal. Think of it as a signal of intent, we're giving you a fighting chance, but at the end of the day we can and will have our way with you if we so please. There's everything to gain out of this for you, but the funny part, is that it's just out of your reach, in a spot where you can't grab hold of it. That's the realization you will soon feel Wolf.

Franko lowers his microphone, stepping back as Griffin finally contains himself, cracking his neck and looking over with a serious gaze towards Josh Wolf.

Griffin Drake:
You best be ready son, cause' when we come coming, there ain't nothing you can do about it. Stay on your toes kid. That is of course... If you ain't too scared to take the challenge. We been all round' CMV, we are CMV Royalty my man, for the longest time, you ready fo' this. For the longest time we.. Were the longest reigning Tag Team Champions, we, we some season one veterans up in here ya dig. So stand up straight, show some manners when in the eyes of Royalty, and realize this great proposal, check it brother.

Richard Franko:
So... What do you say?

Griffin and Franko stand across the ring, smiling at Wolf, awaiting his response..

Open to Supasoup
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Wolf looked at the two, with an angered glare. He slowly stood, staring at Richard Franko as he held up his microphone. He took a few seconds to speak, keeping eyes locked with the two.

Josh Wolf: What do I say? Well, I could say many things... Like, why should I feel threatened by people who use numbers to feel stronger? Or why would you want to risk your own safety coming out here? I'll give you this, I didn't expect a tag team, but you know what? That makes this situation much more fun.

Wolf folded his chair and held it up, smiling. He turned back to The United Kingdom. before tossing the chair to the side with the others. He popped his neck and brought the microphone back up.

Josh Wolf: I'm not intimidated by numbers, Franko... I am willing to fight as many people as possible. So if you want to come after me, then go for it... I have come face-to-face with Maverick and his followers and without a hint of fear, so what makes you think I'll fear you?

They say wolves are stronger in packs, but I won't need anyone by my side to teach you both a lesson.

Wolf put his mic down, waiting to see what The United Kingdom would say next. He had no allies to side with him, but it was clear he didn't care about numbers.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:48 pm

???
But only a smart man knows, when he doesn't HAVE to hunt alone . . .

Out from the back walks none other than another season one veteran in DRH, shortly after him comes newcomer, Zack Peterson.

DRH
Don't let this two jokers fool you, Josh, trust me, we go way back. They're nothing more than a couple of scared little boys, washed up has-beens, who like you said, need the numbers game to feel safe.

DRH and Peterson now reach the ring, each taking to a side of Wolf.

DRH
And now that THEY are the ones outnumbered, they're just now realizing the huge mistake they've made!

Josh nods his head and smiles as The United Kingdom members both gulp almost in unison. DRH smirks, Zack clapping his hands together awaiting what may be an imminent battle.

DRH
So what'll it be, boys? Are you still up for a bit of fun, or do you wanna turn tail and run?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:04 pm

Richard Franko and Griffin Drake look towards eachother for a brief moment before staring right back at the trio in front of them. Griffins facial expression drops into a serious demeanor as he marches forward, standing his ground, taking the attention of the three men in front of him. Behind him, out shrouded by the hulking figure of Griffin Drake, Richard Franko speaks into the microphone.

Richard Franko:
It's funny that, absolutely hilarious actually. That your way of proving me wrong is stepping on toes that are better left alone. Your entire point is that the numbers game is utilized by cowards.. But now here you stand, with the numbers in your advantage, proving a moot point. Well no matter. Three heads are better than one, it's a bigger victory...

The microphone can be heard hitting the canvas, but Franko still remains hidding by the bulking figure of Griffin who continues to stare down all three men, but out of nowhere, Griffin falls to the floor, rolling to the outside of the ring, completely catching all three men off guard allowing Frank to jump out from behind Griffin and slap the newcomer Zack Peterson right across the face. However before the trio are able to react.. Franko is out of the ring, and the two begin making their ascension up the ramp as their theme hits the PA system.

Franko made sure to grab Drakes microphone from the apron as he passed, now, at the top of the ramp The United Kingdom look back down upon Wolf, DRH and Peterson. Drake once again bursting into laughter, while Franko raises the microphone to his mouth.

Richard Franko:
You can have all the numbers you want. Brains will always beat Braun, and we have both.. You see, The United Kingdom didn't exactly have the numbers advantage, when they conquered near enough the entire world, it was just a small Island that dealt big impact, we are reminiscent of that. There's three of you, sure. But numbers mean nothing when you don't know what to do with them...

Franko drops the microphone on the stage, the two bump fists and turn around looking to make their way to the back.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down