Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Who's the greatest? ME! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Who's the greatest? ME! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Who's the greatest? ME! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Who's the greatest? ME! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Who's the greatest? ME! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Who's the greatest? ME! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Who's the greatest? ME! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Who's the greatest? ME! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Who's the greatest? ME! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Who's the greatest? ME! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Who's the greatest? ME!

2 posters

Go down

Who's the greatest? ME! Empty Who's the greatest? ME!

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:28 am

-Online Exclusive-

Omega Lee is spotted sitting in the locker room after an outstanding match with Anthony Brown he's breathing heavily and drinking from a bottle of water with the Global Championship draped across his shoulder

{Omega Lee}

Man tonight Anthony Brown you really proved something. You really gave me everything you had like I said and it pushed me to my limits. You proved something to me, you proved something to everyone who sat to watch what we did in that ring tonight. You actually brought it, but the problem is that I don't really care......I don't.
You didn't prove anything to me, it doesn't matter if the fans are behind you because they're going to turn their backs just as quick. The only thing that matters is that I'm still the greatest wrestler in the world, Anthony Brown if you feel like getting in the ring again for another ass beating take it up with Sullivan it'll just be another night for me.
Now with that over and done with I can finally turn my attention to you, Voice Vindy you get your rematch this weekend but you will not be getting back the Global Championship but instead you will be getting another form of embarrassment courtesy of the greatest wrestler in the world. And the whole build up to this match you said that I wasn't focused on our match up. Thinking that just because you've been beating guys left and right preparing for this weekend is supposed to intimidate me but instead it makes me laugh.
As good as you think you are Voice Vindy you are certainly not on my level because who is the CURRENT Global Champion? ME. Who's walking out this Sunday with the Global Championship? You guessed it ME. After Sunday everyone will see that I am the greatest.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Who's the greatest? ME! Empty Re: Who's the greatest? ME!

Post by krzy Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:10 pm

Marley Kassell is spotted watching Takeover unfold from the Skybox with Miss Roxanne standing nearby.

-MarKas-
Who the hell does he think he is? Bullshit. Absolutely complete fuckery. I make one mistake and he turns his back on us? Doesn’t mention us. Doesn’t bring us down to ringside to keep an eye on things. After everything we’ve done, this is how we’re repaid.

-Roxanne-
Sweetie, I’m sure the paychecks will make it all easier to swallow.

-MarKas-
Can’t put a price on respect. I fought for him, and I bled for him. Cole Savage went to war for him. He would have become Global Champion either way, but he can never say that our efforts didn’t speed up the process. Now we’re just the shit stuck to the bottom of his boot.

MarKas gets up and turns to leave the room.

-Roxanne-
Where are you going? Ice told you to let things play out on their own.

-MarKas-
I don’t have to patience; I’m pressing fast forward. Where’s Kornelia, huh? It’s been weeks now and she hasn’t even gotten a chance to get back into the ring to redeem herself, while that bitch with the cat ears gets all the love and attention and spotlight in her absence. People are forgetting just what Cole Savage is capable of, I’m getting sick of it.

-Roxanne-
What are you going to do about it?

-MarKas-
I don’t know. Something. But I’m done sitting on my ass doing nothing.

Last edited by mjs1216 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:58 pm

This online exclusive video captures Omega Lee walking backstage after his crushing defeat to Voice VIndy for the Global Championship. He ends up running into the last person he wanted to see tonight.

-MarKas-
Say that you need us.

Lee doesn’t make eye contact or acknowledge Marley Kassell’s presence in the slightest.

-MarKas-
SAY THAT YOU FUCKING NEED US!

Lee walks into his locker room and slams the door shut behind him.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down