Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A fighters voice. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A fighters voice. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A fighters voice. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A fighters voice. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A fighters voice. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A fighters voice. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A fighters voice. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A fighters voice. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A fighters voice. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A fighters voice. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A fighters voice.

Go down

A fighters voice. Empty A fighters voice.

Post by Batman Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:01 pm

As Brody's feet finally touch the floor, the bell rings and the steel cage match was over before it began. Logan Hail still on his back, holding his jaw in pain, flickering his eyes and struggling to stay in reality. However, Brody isn't satisfied as he begins to stir. He made a promise, and was sure to make good on it. He rolls back into the ring and towers over Logan who grabs at his legs, trying to find anything to pull himself up. However, Brody is looking to do the opposite. A cocky smirk that only has evil intentions behind it forms on his face as he bends down and grabs Logan by the hair, holding him up. Logan looks him in the eyes only momentarily before being hoisted up on his shoulders, put into position, and having his jaw pop off of Brody's shoulder in such brutal fashion. Blood can be seen seeping out of the corner of Logan's mouth. Brody smiles once again before bringing him back to his feet and hits ANOTHER Backpack Stunner! One is enough, but three total? Logan is out of it as Brody then disposes of him over the ropes and holds his arm up to the booing crowd. Just then though, a man with a nice looking perm rolls into the ring with a microphone, standing besides Brody who doesn't seem to react to much.

Wade Flanagan
My name is Wade Flanagan and I am the OFFICIAL advocate of this tower of dominance beside me.

Not much of a reaction is given due to the fact that Wade Flanagan isn't a household name around these parts. However, the man has more to say.

Wade Flanagan
What you just witnessed is just the beginning. This man is unbeaten and VERY VERY HUNGRY! Logan Hail was just an appetizer, my client, won't settle until he has a main course! And if he don't get it on Intensity, there will be HELL TO PAY!

And with that, he drops the microphone as both he and Big Brody Halleck leave the ring.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down