Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Clean Slate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Clean Slate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Clean Slate Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Clean Slate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Clean Slate Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Clean Slate Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Clean Slate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Clean Slate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Clean Slate Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Clean Slate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Clean Slate

Go down

A Clean Slate Empty A Clean Slate

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:41 pm

LIVE at CMV's second annual Cause & Effect pay-per-view, the show has already gotten underway with some of the Deadly Games tournament matches, when we take a break from the action to go backstage and see just who Lisa Evans has joining her at this time. She flashes the camera with a beautiful smile, as we can see that it is Xander Slate currently standing by her side, looking dapper as always.

Evans
Ladies and gentleman, joining me at this time, X-

Slate pulls a vintage him and places two fingers over Lisa's lips, slowly shaking his head. She knows all too well what he means by this, handing him her mic and taking off out of frame.

Slate
I've never been one for interviews. I am one, however, for kicking a little bit of ass! And that's exactly what I plan on doing to Schmidty and his band of cucks here tonight at Cause & Effect! You see, I've said in the past that I can admire Schmidty's entire gameplan since arriving here in CMV, he got in close with the general manager's daughter, married her, and now has ole Johnny boy in his pocket, not to mention a parade of idiots trailing behind him stroking that BIG ego of his. It's honestly something that I would do, something that I have done in the past, really he just copied me but let's be honest, I am The OG Dirty Heel! Everybody copies me, because I'm just THAT damn good, mmhmm.

But the problem is, whereas I'd usually want to be friends, allies with a man as cunning as Schmidty, someone who reminds me oh so much of my own perfect self, he made the dire mistake of stealing something from me. At Regicide, he robbed me of what was rightfully mine, the CMV Undisputed championship, he got pinned by Paul Divine when he shouldn't have even been in the damn match! And now, who knows if I'll ever get another crack at the belt, especially with Sampson currently being emasculated week in and week out by his own son-in-law. Schmidty, that title is all that I think about, I go to bed and I dream about it, I wake up and I hunger for it, and no, I'm not talking about the Undisputed championship, oh no, though that one day WILL be mine once again, I'm talking about that United States championship that you parade around with. That you don't deserve, that you wormed your way into holding, a false champion, a coward, I'm going to take that belt from you and I'm going to make you feel just how I felt when you STOLE from me at Regicide.

Without that title you're just a weak little boy, not even a man, take away Johnny and Laura and you're exposed, just another superstar on the roster, remove Desolation and the world will see you for what you really are; a little bitch! Tonight, I form an unholy alliance with Bannon and Samuel Boone because only a wise man can see when he needs help, and only a real man can then ask for that help. That's what I am, a REAL man, The Show, The OG Dirty Heel, the one and only, baby, and Schmidty, you may currently be sitting atop that golden throne of yours thinking you've conquered the world but tonight, I'm gonna shatter that reality for you and you're gonna wake up in a hell of your own personal creation, tonight, I'm gonna BEAT, YOU, DOWN!!!

A bead of sweat falls from Xander's right brow down his cheek and off of his chin, he's fired up and ready to go as the cameras cut back to ringside for the continuation of the Deadly Games tournament.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down