Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Enter: Patrick Nicholas Bunn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Enter: Patrick Nicholas Bunn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Enter: Patrick Nicholas Bunn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Enter: Patrick Nicholas Bunn Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Enter: Patrick Nicholas Bunn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Enter: Patrick Nicholas Bunn Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Enter: Patrick Nicholas Bunn Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Enter: Patrick Nicholas Bunn Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Enter: Patrick Nicholas Bunn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Enter: Patrick Nicholas Bunn Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Enter: Patrick Nicholas Bunn

2 posters

Go down

Enter: Patrick Nicholas Bunn Empty Enter: Patrick Nicholas Bunn

Post by Tim Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:38 pm

Before Genesis, Nick Bunn was caught in the hall by Lisa Evans. Lisa approached him with hesitation as the man she thought was Tim for the past months had actually been his younger brother.

LISA EVANS
Mr. Bunn? Um, sir?

NICK
Hello, Lisa. "Nick" is fine.

LISA
I'm sorry, Its weird, all these days I thought I was talking to Tim. But to think... he's...

Lisa's eyes begin to water but she tries to hold back the tears.

NICK
It's alright, Lisa. But remember, Tim wouldn't want you to feel this way. His goal was to make everyone feel better about everything. I know it's hard. But remember him in life. Not in death.

Lisa wiped her face, attempting to return to her professional personality.

NICK
Now, did you need something?

LISA
Y, yes. We we're wondering what Tim's passing meant for you, professionally. Will you be staying with CMV?

NICK
That's correct. I have signed with CMV full time and I'm prepared to have Tim's Legacy continued. Nothing's changed but the entity behind Against All Odds. I'll wrestle and I'll perpetuate what my brother stood for.

LISA
What does that mean record wise though.

NICK
Exactly what it means for any new signee. A fresh start, new challenges, new opportunities. I intend to give CMV everything I have, just as Tim did.

LISA
One more thing that's been driving me mad. If you had won the Deadly Games, if you had won the Alpha Title. Would you still have revealed the truth?

NICK
It was about time. It was killing me inside. I had been shoddy in the ring and it shown Tim as him losing his touch. Before I tarnished his name any further, it was time for them to know who I was. But even if I had beat Bob. Yeah, I would told them. The belt would have gone to Mom.

LISA
W, well thank you, Nick. The strength you must have to compete for Tim... We all will miss him dearly.

NICK
Thank you, Lisa.

Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Enter: Patrick Nicholas Bunn Empty Re: Enter: Patrick Nicholas Bunn

Post by C9 Suntan Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:57 pm

The feels