Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Ep. 127 Card Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Ep. 127 Card Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Ep. 127 Card Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Ep. 127 Card Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Ep. 127 Card Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Ep. 127 Card Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Ep. 127 Card Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Ep. 127 Card Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Ep. 127 Card Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Ep. 127 Card Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Ep. 127 Card

5 posters

Go down

Troy Voodoo has all but won The Cyborg Invitational and Zak Painn is currently #1 Contender. Who would you rather see as the Undisputed World Champion?

Ep. 127 Card I_vote_lcap33%Ep. 127 Card I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Ep. 127 Card Empty Ep. 127 Card

Post by krzy Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:57 am

Monday night RAW: Episode 127!
LIVE from the Florence Civic Center in Ricoh Coliseum, Toronto, Ontario, Canada!!!

Vengeance card thus far! (Subject to change.)
-Zak Painn vs. JustIN Sane (c) for the Undisputed World championship!

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Troy Voodoo vs. American Justice
Cyborg Invitational match
Voodoo is sitting undefeated at 6-0, but American Justice isn’t too far behind at 4-2, and that will be especially true if Justice is able to slow down the red-hot wrestler. Voodoo has surprised everyone with his performance, but if there was anyone on the roster with the mean streak to crush Voodoo’s dreams, and the submission to snap his spine, it would be American Justice.

Jaxon Jordan vs. Chet Taylor
The ever-impressive Jordan has been on the run of a lifetime, capturing the United States championship early into his career, and it doesn’t look like he’s planning to slow down anytime soon. On the other side is Chet Taylor who didn’t play much of an in-ring role in #TrendingWorldwide’s defense against The Ascension as his tag partner took control, similar to what went down in the Elimination Chamber match. Tonight Taylor could be looking to show that he can hold his own weight against a man who’s proven to be the stronger half of his short-lived tag team.

Marcantel vs. Xander Slate
Cyborg Invitational match
Marcantel has Kayden Kynra to thank for not being dead last in the tournament, while Slate is hoping to slip into the top-four by crawling his way over .500. Slate has shown he can compete against the bigger men by upsetting Justice in a previous match, but Marcantel is a completely different beast, an angry man, and a wrestler who will be willing to do whatever it takes to dig himself out of the hole he finds himself in.

Duo Maxwell vs. Blizzard
A rematch of their battle before the Live Event where many would say Blizzard just barely got the win that looked to be Duo Maxwell’s for a large portion of the match. Duo wasn't able to get the job done against Paul Divine at the Live event, and Blizzard could be looking to finish what his brother started by soundly defeating the big man.

Cole Savage vs. JustIN Sane
Champion vs. Champion
The last clash between two champions was the main event of the show it was on, but this match is a little too diverse for that despite the fact that each of these men more than deserve the opportunity to close out the show as CUM takes one final stop in Canada before heading back to the States for the foreseeable future. Savage led his team into battle against Borton and his lackeys, but was unsuccessful after Tyson Kidd proved that he just isn’t clutch in front of his home country. Meanwhile, Sane put his title on the line in against a seemingly game Sunshine. The two gladiators left it all in the ring in a trying, grueling No Holds Barred match, until Sane opted to send a message to Painn and caught Sunshine off guard by locking in a triangle choke that broke the smile of the CMV veteran. There’s seemingly no bad blood between Savage and Sane, two men who have never crossed paths before in the company, but each will be looking to prove that not only that their belts are superior, but also that they just aren’t wrestlers to be taken lightly. Zak Painn will likely be watching closely, knowing that in a few weeks he will be the one standing across the ring from Sane with the chance to become the second undeserving grand slam champion in CUM’s history. However, Sane has shown time and time again in his  recent bouts that he is finding his groove as a champion, and it may take a super-human effort to rip that World Title away from him. Savage may be wrestling with Tim LaFave on the back of his mind, who finally managed to score a victory against the Hardcore Champion, albeit in a roundabout away. LaFave has challenged Savage to a match at Vengeance, but it’s unlikely that Savage thinks  the rookie is worthy of any more of his time, or if Cyborg believes that’s a match worthy of the Hardcore title. Between Savage and Sane, the man who’s better able to just forget about what Vengeance holds in store for them and just worry about tonight will be who walks away with the victory.

Ep. 127 Card Wwe-main-event-pyros-o

Zak Painn vs. Sunshine

Last edited by The Angelic Cyborg on Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Ep. 127 Card Empty Re: Ep. 127 Card

Post by Borton Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:04 am

> borton's hometown

> doesn't get booked

f u dashing

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:50 am

</3
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:02 am

Dashing please Divine beat Duo. Can we please fix that. Wait I mean CYBORG can we please fix this.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:34 pm

Live soon!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:48 am

Sorry I missed the show last night. Went to bed at 10AM woke up 7PM. Watched it after broadcast though. I'll be here for 128, promise.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:31 pm

I'll never forgive you
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing