Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Crowe's Journey  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Crowe's Journey  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Crowe's Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Crowe's Journey  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Crowe's Journey  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Crowe's Journey  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Crowe's Journey  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Crowe's Journey  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Crowe's Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Crowe's Journey  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Crowe's Journey

2 posters

Go down

Crowe's Journey  Empty Crowe's Journey

Post by HellishxHades Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:34 pm

After Crowe tapping out to Adam Adams, Lisa Evans catches up with him. He is sitting on a supply crate.

Lisa Evans: Crowe may we get a few words.

Crowe: Sure. Ask away, I'm an open book.

Tonight you tapped out to Adam Adams, This comes after you reinvented yourself for the fans and claiming that your sights on challenging the Anarchy Champion. Are you still planning on going after Bludgeon and His Anarchy Championship? Or what is in the future of Crowe?

My plans are still set on that Anarchy Championship, I turned a new leaf in my career. I am fighting for the fans for the first time. It has been a bumby road. Started off great with me defeating Jon Reed, then it went South fast. But my plans don't change. They stay the same. I want that Anarchy Championship, and if that means that I would have to go against a monster to get it. Then my journey to the top has only begun.

Some are questioning if you are capable of being extreme enough to fight for the Anarchy Championship, what do you say to that?

The only way to prove it, is to do it. Bludgeon if you are hearing this, trust me. I will sting you, you will fall from your mountain. And I will capitalize on your mistake.

Thank you Crowe for your time.

[Open to Dashing/ or end of Segment]

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Crowe's Journey  Empty Re: Crowe's Journey

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:48 pm

???
I think that I may have a better claim for the championship than you, my friend.

Before Crowe can take off he's stopped by none other than the man who defeated him earlier tonight, Adam Adams.

Adams
I mean, I DID just tap you out.

Crowe sizes up to Adams, ready for round two if need be.

Adams
Whoa, no, I'm not fixing for another fight with you, you're one tough son of a bitch. I like you, Crowe, I wish that we could have worked better together at Wild Card, honestly. It's just that, if anyone is getting an Anarchy title shot, it's me.

Crowe shakes his head, causing Adam to throw up his hands.

Adams
Well, it ain't even up to us two, now is it? Sampson will decide who he sees fit to challenge that monster of a man.

Speaking of that MONSTER of a man, Adams is not aware of the fact that Bludgeon is standing directly behind him, but Crowe is, telling Adams to get out of the way as he swings on the big guy, but it doesn't phase him in the slightest. The CMV Anarchy champion chucks Crowe off to the side, he seems intent on getting to Adams, which he does, taking him by the throat and ramming him back first into the cold concrete wall. Not just once, no, twice, three times, four times, FIVE! Until Adams is as limp as a wet paper towel, his body slumping down onto the floor, motionless. That's when Crowe comes flying in from behind, latching on to Bludgeon's back and trying to reach under his mask, maybe trying to rake his eyes or something, anything! But too much time is wasted, the mountain of a man gets a hold of Crowe's hair and whips him over head, his spine meeting with the unforgiving metal top of a nearby supply crate to create a truly horrific sound! Bludgeon cracks his neck, hovering over Crowe's body, he could very well finish him right here and now, but he instead chooses to walk away, saving Crowe for the ring where he'll rip him limb from limb. A medical crew arrives on the scene as the show cuts away to commercial. . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down