Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line.

2 posters

Go down

Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line. Empty Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line.

Post by krzy Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:55 am

In the early portions of Emergence, Dave Turner walks into his office to find that Brett Angel has already invited himself into the room.

So here you are.

All that drama and frustration and demands, and for what? A loss? A loss in the no disqualification match that you wanted...only for you to rarely use a weapon?

It’s all about seeing how far I can go.

Maybe you should have spent a little time worrying about preparing for those matches instead of putting up a fuss about which brand you’re on.

So I watched that match back over, and I couldn’t help but hear your commentator gush over how this victory could mean big things for Valentine’s career. But I’m confused, because I thought the story is that I’m a nobody. So how much could a win over me be worth? Hell, the way I see it, Valentine’s career took a hit after he ended up with the short end of the straw when Frankie took his ball and went home.

So going off of that mentality, it makes a whole lot of sense to me that you’d throw Frank into a match with me for the third match in a row. Hoping we’ll take each other out, huh?

You...

A murderer gets to run free here, but that’s okay because we can’t let it hurt the narrative that I’m the worst thing to happen to this brand. Funny.

If he was what you say he is then he’d be behind bars, don’t you think?

Why? Because it was an “accident?” Give me a break with that bullshit. “Furious” lived up to his name, took things a step too far and his actions of beating the holy hell out of Tim directly led to him ending up six feet under. You know who else tried to hide behind the claims of “accident?” The man who was behind the wheel that night all those years ago. But it was his actions of being stupid enough to drive when he couldn’t even walk in a straight line that directly led to a widow being born when a life was taken.

When stupid people don’t learn where the line is, it’s never them that gets hurt when they cross it. Tim’s gone because you couldn’t keep your employee in check. And my wife is gone because that drunkard’s friends couldn’t keep him in check.

So let me make something clear to you, Dave. If this is the world we live in...if this is the company I’m going to be employed by...places that throw morality right of the window...then so be it. I’ll play along. But not by the rules you set in pace.

Just like on Genesis, I’m going to go out there, and I’m going hurt people. And in the process, no matter how you try to sweep me under the rug, I’m going to make it my mission to be the one the fans are talking about when the dust settles. I did it on Regicide, I did it last Friday, and I’ll do it tonight when I give Frank the fight of his life.

Angel gets up to leave, after barely giving Turner a chance to say anything.

Oh, and I know you saw what I did on UnMatched. It wasn’t just about sneaking my way back there. I may be the Outcast, but it never hurts to have a plan b.

Don’t forget how much of this company Cyborg owns.

And don’t forget what he did to you the last time you crossed paths.

He chuckles before exiting the room.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line. Empty Re: Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line.

Post by Tim Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:43 am

Brett goin get some work from Nick if he keep it up. Bitch, PM, feud is happening.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line. Empty Re: Brett Angel: Stupid people never get hurt when they cross the line.

Post by krzy Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:54 am

not sure why you're in such denial

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:00 am

Fight me.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:02 am

unlike frank, i don't want the blood of your caws on my hands

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:05 am

U scared?
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:13 am

don't make me the bad guy here

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:27 am

Totally scared.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:37 am

the loss of tim is still fresh, and you're not thinking straight

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down