Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"

+3
krzy
Tim
Big Boi 702
7 posters

Go down

Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"  Empty Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"

Post by krzy Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:30 pm

After the match, Brett Angel asks to be handed a microphone as he stands over Furious Frank’s body. As he speaks, the crowd speaks along with him.

I am “The Outcast” Brett Angel who was left to rot just miles outside of the place I call home, now traveling alone during the blackest of nights.

The crowd cheers when the intro is completed, as Angel stands there in defiance wearing his “Angel is UnMatched” shirt.

Now, Mr. Turner...I went into your office, looked you in the eye and told you what you had to do to get me back in this ring. And instead of trying to meet me halfway...you do this.

I just can’t help but laugh at the irony of you and the powers that be at UnMatched trying to make me out to be the ultimate villain in CMV’s history...when lying on the ground beneath me is the man directly responsible for Tim LaFave’s death.

I don’t have the blood of another man’s hands on my hands. I don’t have my role in another man’s demise on my conscious. I’ve done nothing more than defend my pride, honor and legacy while men like this get to run wild.

But I’m not here to talk about morality. I’m just here to say that I told you this match would end this way, Dave. I told you that if I’m going to compete somewhere that I don’t want to be, then I’m going to have fun with it. And since it’s obvious I have to make this clear after tonight: I don’t fight murderers.

Angel steps over Frank’s body and exits the ring, the crowd is in a tense silence after Angel’s last sentence.

When my wife died…

His voice cracks; his tone softens.

When that smile was taken from me forever, I told myself that if I was ever in a room alone with the man who was behind the wheel I would wrap my hands around his neck and never let go--no matter what the consequences. Because this world of ours is black and white, there’s only right and wrong and and the shades of gray people like to talk about are nothing more than a failure to admit when you’ve crossed the line.

I’ve had my reasons, Frank, but what were yours?

What justified what you did? Tim beat you in a match? Said something you didn’t like?

And now he’s gone.

Was it all worth it?

Now he’s gone, and it doesn’t seem like anyone cares. Where is the justice? Why are Frank’s paychecks not being cut? Why hasn’t Marko Punish whispered in Dave Turner’s ear that Furious Frank should be kicked off of Genesis because murdering the biggest name here makes a mockery of the show?

Do I play by different rules because my skin is a few shades darker?

Angel’s voice keeps on cracking and the constant clenches of his jaw isn’t doing enough to fix that--he’s on the verge of breaking down.

You have men complaining about matches that didn’t go their way and title shots they feel they deserve, but didn’t get...selfish...disgusting when the real problems are right there in that ring, and nobody feels it’s right to speak out about it.

Why does nobody care?

I thought there were men on this brand that considered Tim a friend.

Guess I was wrong.

Or if that’s what friendship entails, then I’m glad that I’m the outcast here.

That’s why I’m glad that I walk alone through the night, because it’s when the sun is shining its brightest that you learn what a cold, cruel and depressing world this all is.

Angel has made it to the stage now, doing what he can to maintain what’s left of his composure.

But I’m going to keep fighting through it all.

Turner--the power is in your hands to make sure things don’t end the same way next week.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"  Empty Re: Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Damn. That's some Deep Shit. 11/10 Great Fucking Promo.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"  Empty Re: Brett Angel: "I don't fight murderers"

Post by Tim Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:47 pm

Frank didnt kill Tim.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:41 am

yes he did
don't defend that monster

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:16 am

Nick v Brett soon if he keeps using misinformation to sway the crowd.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:19 am

Why would Nick Blake care abou.....oh.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:50 am

But
But
Pierre loved tim
C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:40 pm

Good shit good shit mmmMMM das some good shit right there
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:48 pm

Tim wrote:Nick v Brett soon if he keeps using misinformation to sway the crowd.
this some stockholm syndrome ish

Suntizzle wrote:But
But
Pierre loved tim

"loved"

stopped caring as soon as his body went cold

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:03 pm

mjs1216 wrote:
Tim wrote:Nick v Brett soon if he keeps using misinformation to sway the crowd.
this some stockholm syndrome ish

Suntizzle wrote:But
But
Pierre loved tim

"loved"

stopped caring as soon as his body went cold
But Cookies N Cream
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down