Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Brett Angel: "Be Careful." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Brett Angel: "Be Careful." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Brett Angel: "Be Careful." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Brett Angel: "Be Careful." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Brett Angel: "Be Careful." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Brett Angel: "Be Careful." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Brett Angel: "Be Careful." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Brett Angel: "Be Careful." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Brett Angel: "Be Careful." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Brett Angel: "Be Careful." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Brett Angel: "Be Careful."

Go down

Brett Angel: "Be Careful." Empty Brett Angel: "Be Careful."

Post by krzy Fri May 19, 2017 2:27 am

I am The Outcast Brett Angel...

The crowd cheers as Angel’s sudden appearance catches them completely by surprise...a pleasant surprise. Despite being caught off guard they don’t miss a beat in completing the introduction.

...who was left to rot just miles from the place I call home, now traveling alone through the blackest of nights.

They cheer, incredibly pleased to have been part of this.

And so here we are...Checkpoint Miami. The showcase of the best and the brightest...the future of CMV. Well as someone who has seen the best and worst the company has to offer...allow me to personally give each and every one of you in the back a bit of advice I’ve had to learn the hard way.

He gazes around that the crowd, the masses captivated by his every word.

Be careful.

He clenches his jaw and takes a second.

Be careful about how much of your heart and your soul you put into this. There are people out there who live but they don’t breathe. They don’t think. Their hearts don’t beat. Every action and decision they make is devoid of any logic or emotion. YOu let yourself get too invested and this business will eat you up and spit you out like you’re nothing but a piece of trash, once you’ve served your purpose.

There are people out there who will use you and abuse you. They will treat you as a friend to your face then sharpen the blade once you let their guard down. When you get too big, through your own sheer effort and talent, they get jealous. And jealousy is a toxin that can spread easily. It can turn a good man evil and an evil man into the devil incarnate himself.

Angel’s voice is steadily getting louder and louder.

The sad part? Even after they make you a pariah and cast you aside, the idea that you can find happiness elsewhere is a personal slight to them. They stalk you and watch every move you make. Take note of every word you say. And when they feel they’re safe, they lunge at every opportunity to kick you beneath the belt--then turning and running from the consequences. When that’s not enough they do the  same to the few people you trust enough--lurking and keeping tabs. My only regret so far is Lee getting dragged into this tornado of mine that destroys everything in its path. She’s getting punished for things I’ve done. She opened her mouth at Home Coming and paid the price by sitting on the sidelines yet another week as Ferocity passes her by. But she’s not me--she’d never complain about it.

Angel’s voice softens as he says Leona’s name, there’s also almost a trace of a smile.

Maybe things are different here. Maybe things will be different for all of you.  I just...I just want you all to know the evil this place is capable of. But never be afraid to keep fighting for the good there can be.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down