Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Use Your Own Fame To Make You; Not My Brother Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Use Your Own Fame To Make You; Not My Brother Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Use Your Own Fame To Make You; Not My Brother Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Use Your Own Fame To Make You; Not My Brother Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Use Your Own Fame To Make You; Not My Brother Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Use Your Own Fame To Make You; Not My Brother Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Use Your Own Fame To Make You; Not My Brother Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Use Your Own Fame To Make You; Not My Brother Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Use Your Own Fame To Make You; Not My Brother Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Use Your Own Fame To Make You; Not My Brother Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Use Your Own Fame To Make You; Not My Brother

Go down

Use Your Own Fame To Make You; Not My Brother Empty Use Your Own Fame To Make You; Not My Brother

Post by Tim Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:16 pm

(If Dashing reads this during the show; then it opens it, since Nick is on first if he doesn't, this happens post-show.)

With the crowd loud and alive in the arena. A familar music plays making the crowd explode. They know it's not Tim. But they feel the same way regardless. After several goods wins under his belt. Nick has proven to the Universe that he is ready to take over the Against All Odds legacy. But instead of a cheerful and happy face of the easy-going Nicholas, it's instead a very angry and annoyed expression. The crowd cheers despite seeing a very preturbed Bunn. With a microphone in his hand already, Nick rolls into the ring and quickly stands up in the center of it. He politely raises his hands for a moment to speak from the crowd and they oblige. Slowly dying out

NICK BUNN: Thank you everyone. I appreciate your time. Something has come to my attention and as you can see, it has me a little ... upset. While some have honored my brother's passing with kind words and memoriums, some have used to it... one have used it... to smear fellow superstars. Brett Angel is a legend in his own right...

The crowd erupts for one of the most well known CMV Superstars.

NICK BUNN: And while I'm new here, very new. And I respect Angel and everyone who's come to this franchise before me. When it comes to my brother, the perspective changes a little. Brett, I'm mean in the most sincere way. Please stop using my brother as your ammunition against Frank. Whether you believe his actions were responsible for his death or whether Frank wants to believe it was for the sake of his ego. I can promise you, Frank, the backstage and the entire CMV Universe, that his death was a result of a faulty surgery. Something the doctors couldn't have prevented. Tim's death was a curveball by the universe. No one saw it coming. I didn't. Shi didn't. God bless her, Mom didn't.

I understand your tensions with Frank are very high. But trying to meld your fans to believe Frank is a murderer is just plain inaccurate. If you're going to get someone behind you. Do it with your own merit. Not the merit of my brother. He thought better of one of the greatest CMV Superstars today and so did I...

With that, Nick lowers his arm to his side and opens his hand, allowing the mic to drop. He looks at the crowd, Nick's fans, no, fans of the Legacy begin cheering wildly. The scene closes as Nick exits the ring.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down