Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Jimmaurie's Reviews: Emergence Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Jimmaurie's Reviews: Emergence Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Jimmaurie's Reviews: Emergence Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Jimmaurie's Reviews: Emergence Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Jimmaurie's Reviews: Emergence Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Jimmaurie's Reviews: Emergence Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Jimmaurie's Reviews: Emergence Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Jimmaurie's Reviews: Emergence Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Jimmaurie's Reviews: Emergence Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Jimmaurie's Reviews: Emergence Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Jimmaurie's Reviews: Emergence

2 posters

Go down

Jimmaurie's Reviews: Emergence Empty Jimmaurie's Reviews: Emergence

Post by Maurie Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:08 am

Jimmaurie
Long story short, Sneak Peek not getting many guest, gotta pay rent, blah blah blah, now here we are. Your favorite host, Jimmaurie Williams gonna give you the review of Pay Per-Views, Special Events, Shows, and wahtever else is recommended. Today we've got Emergence. I was told the show was good, even though I left after my match. Without further ado, let's get right into the review.

Jimmaurie fixes his papers in front of him before looking at what's the first match.

Jimmaurie
So first match we got, the best part of Fusion, me, vs Tyson Cage. Let me first thank my fans for voting for me, doubt any of you even knew who Cage was. Or at least I didn't. Yo but GG to Tyson. One of the couple superstars that get to feed off my injury for an easy win. Anyways, like I said, GG.

Next match is The Washed up, Ryan Kent vs Tim LaFave. So this match wasn't really too bad, I think-

Camera Man
Umm, that's not Tim. That's Nick. His brother.

Jimmaurie
You sure? Look just like him.

Camera Man
Yea. Tim passed.

Jimmaurie
Wait what? Was this recent? Nobody told me this.

The Camera Man shakes his head "yes."

Jimmaurie
Well, I'll pass that match just give me a second.

Jimmaurie takes a minute to cry while the camera man caught him up, thinking the camera wasn't recording.

Jimmaurie
Okay so, Travis King vs Suraci, from the insert irrelevant person here Invitational. Nice match. Love these two guys. They're great in the ring. Soon I'll be facing Travis King too.

Match #4, Frank vs Brett Angel. Solid match. Frank won with the murder driver like usual. I will never understand Genesis.

Match Five, for the Anarchy Title, Crowe vs Bludgeon. Didn't see it coming, but Crowe came out the winner. Congrats to you man, drinks on me at the after party. 

Next, the hell is this? Handicap match for the tag team titles? You know, if this was around when I was in a team, then maybe The Entourage would've lasted longer. That forearn though. Bravo Andrews.

After that, The Asian Sensation Kaiva vs Randy Borton. Didn't really-

Camera Man
That's not him. Asian Sensation is Paul Divine.

Jimmaurie
Thought that was the one with the face paint. So Kaiva.

Camera Man
Not anymore.

Jimmaurie
Okay so, Bryce Hurt vs Curtis Heist for the... Light Heavyweight Title? How? That dude Heist weighs more than me. But he gets a Light Heavyweight shot? Nah, I ain't going. Once again, I don't understand Genesis.

Luger vs Kayden Kynra, nothing special, just like these two guys. You know, classic Genesis stuff.

Uhh, you sure you got this next match right? It says for the Undisputed Title, but it's Rhys vs Crimson. Huh? So this is real? I beat this guy already though. What's his win/loss record? And what's up with Crimosn, ain't he in a team? None of this makes sense. WHY AM I NOT MAIN EVENTING?! Instead I'm stuck here in this dirty warehouse, recording a shitty show, that won't even go on the site! I'm out of here. Fuck this!
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Jimmaurie's Reviews: Emergence Empty Re: Jimmaurie's Reviews: Emergence

Post by C9 Suntan Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:53 pm

Kappa
C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy