Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Message Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Message Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Message Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Message Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Message Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Message Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Message Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Message Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Message Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Message Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Message

Go down

A Message Empty A Message

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:31 pm

Genesis comes back from commercial break when all of a sudden the lights go out and "that" theme plays.

The lights then cut back on revealing Marcantel and Mindy on the stage, with Mindy wrapped around Marcantels arm. They both proceed to walk down to the ring, as the Avenged Sevenfold fans sing along to Nightmare while the mothers become little b****** and boo the awesome music, fricking idiots.

Anyway Marcantel and Mindy get in the ring, mic in hand.

Mindy: Oh Marc, you know you've been disappointing me lately but it doesn't matter, cause I'll still never leave you like you'll never leave me again. But I've got something to say, and well that's the treatment you get here Marc.

Marcantel then tilts his head down, but tries to look at Mindy.

Mindy: I mean how longs it been since you had a title shot of some kind? It's been awhile, but then again it did take Bison a good while to get a one on one match for one. Actually that's another thing I don't know Marky Poo. Which title do you even want the most?

Marcantel then gets a puzzled look on his face, until he reaches in his pocket and pulls out a picture of the current Alpha World Champion Bob Luger. He then reaches in his pocket for something else, in which case he pulls out a match and lights it.

Marcantel then slowly pulls the picture closer and closer to the lit match until it starts catching on fire, which he then waits patiently for the picture to disintegrate as Mindy continues talking.

Mindy: Listen Marc I know that's the title you want, but you're gonna have to wait for that chance. I mean you have Furious Frank who demanded a rematch for it, then there's that chair wielding coward Brett Angel, and You have RISE but there are so many more, I just don't feel like naming them off, then we'd be here all night.

Marcantel then gets a furious look on his face as the picture is about half burnt by now

Mindy: Now in my opinion you deserve that title shot more than anyone I just listed cause you know what seperated you from them? You aren't a coward. You fight head on for me. You have a reason to fight now unlike before. You used to be a joke then I changed that.

As the picture was almost completely burnt Marcantel throws it down and stares at Mindy with an expression like he just got stabbed in the stomach.

Mindy: You used to be a joke, then "Our" love changed that. Our love is the reason you can now talk. That evil man made you his [Bleep] and stopped you from talking but I fixed that, so if you want you can say whatever you feel.

Mindy then gives Marcantel the mic as the crowd starts chanting for him to talk

Crowd: "Speak Speak Speak Speak!!!"

Marcantel then raises the mic

Marcantel: I.....can......now...talk?

Marcantel says it with a deep but broken tone.

Marcantel: Warning to all in the back.....

The crowd then have a feeling on what he's going to say and are preparing

Marcantel & Crowd: SOON....IS.....NOW!!!

Marcantel then gives the mic back to Mindy

Mindy: Oh I missed your voice, but you heard it right, that was a warning to all the men in the back. Here's what he pretty much meant. RISE, if you attack you'll regret it cause you all had made the smart choice of not attacking him. Brett Angel, don't even try to use a weapon on Marcantel cause it ain't gonna do you any good. Furious Frank just needs to watch his attitude if he ever crosses Marcantel. Borton? Well you faced him enough to know. Nick Bunn, to be honest me and Marcantel here do send our condolences to your family but I'm pretty sure Tim told you what Marcantel does to his opponents so we'll just leave you alone about that. How about Kaiva? The fluke champion. Let's just say your lucky Marcantel doesn't want that title right now. And finally I save the best for last.....Bob Luger!! Now Bob I think you already know as the world champion, what Marcantel can and will do to his opponents. You know he will take them to Hell and back just to win a match, he will get his strength from Hades himself to nearly beat an opponent to death. What I'm saying Bob is that, well, just pray you don't have that title when Marcantel gets a shot at it.

With that Mindy then drops the mic, and then wraps around Marcantel's arm as she lets out a demonic little girl laugh.
A Message 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down