Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
TRIPLE THREAT ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
TRIPLE THREAT ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
TRIPLE THREAT ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
TRIPLE THREAT ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
TRIPLE THREAT ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
TRIPLE THREAT ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
TRIPLE THREAT ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
TRIPLE THREAT ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
TRIPLE THREAT ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
TRIPLE THREAT ANNOUNCEMENT! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

TRIPLE THREAT ANNOUNCEMENT!

4 posters

Go down

TRIPLE THREAT ANNOUNCEMENT! Empty TRIPLE THREAT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Post by Batman Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:16 pm

As NGW Episode 6 is underway and the signature video ends, the attention of the crowd is brought to the stage as the PA System lights up...

And out comes the General Manager of NGW walking out with his usual tight shirt wrapped around his tight looking core which we'll just have to get used to because the dude is proud and owns a gym. With a microphone in hand, he stops at the top of the ramp to admire the packed house he has tonight before making his way down the ramp, slapping a few hands along the way and even signing an autograph for a desperate fan. Despite him not being very well known, the fans will get their hands on anything related to CMV. Especially the NGW crowd which seems to be the smarkiest crowd in all of CMV as they are at a mild volume for Greg Hallister who finally rolls into the ring to address the fans.

Greg Hallister
Welcome folks to New Generation Wrestling episode number six!!!!!!

The crowd is pumped for the stacked card but even more pumped for the promised announcement he's about to make.

Greg Hallister
As I said a few weeks ago, i'll be watching close. Every single match that has taken place. Every single superstar who's stepped in this ring. I've been watching. Planning. Seeing who I want to see carry this brand. Who's impressed me the most. And finally, I've come up with three names!

He throws up three fingers with a smile on his face.

Greg Hallister
These three men have done nothing but bust their asses since they got here. Some got attitude, some don't. But none the less, every single one of them are damn impressive and it'd be a crime to deny them this opportunity.

He pauses to add to the anticipation before finally speaking again.

Greg Hallister
Without further ado, the first name added to the Triple Threat NGW Championship match at Checkpoint: Miami is none other than the self proclaimed King of CMV who's done nothing but dominate the competition since he's gotten here! GEORGE KING!

He points towards the stage as the PA System lights up with...

And out he comes to a chorus of boos of the crowd, wasting no time in taunting, he simply slowly makes his way down the ramp with a slight smile on his face, happy to have the opportunity to compete for the NGW Championship. His gaze never leaves Greg who tries to greet him with a handshake once King enters the ring, however, King walks past him and throws his arms up to the crowd.

Greg Hallister
And one of his opponents, we seen him victorious last week against Simon Hancock, the German Super Soldier, GERHARD FISCHER!

And marching out onto the stage is indeed the Super Solider, Gerhard Fischer looking on with a wide grin on his face. Giving off a look almost as if it was obvious he'd be chosen, especially after his impressive victory over Simon Hancock last week. He makes his way down the ramp and wastes no time in sliding under the bottom rope to meet both Greg and King in the ring. He walks past King, following eye contact with him, before stepping up on the turnbuckle to hold an arm up for the crowd before finally stepping down, allowing Greg to announce the final name.

Greg Hallister
And last, but certainly not least, the ultimate fan favorite here on NGW. The undefeated and high flying.......RAIDEN!

The crowd bursts into cheers as his music hits.

The classic song excites the crowd as the presence of Raiden excited them even more. Jumping out on stage, full of energy especially from being absent last week. He holds out his arms, as if he would hug the entire universe before heading down the ramp, slapping hands along the way and circling the ring, looking on at his future opponents. He grabs a microphone from the ring crew before entering the ring, shaking Greg's hand unlike the other two before pacing back and forth. Greg, respecting the three, knowing they have a lot to say, gives them the ring and heads to the back as one of them begins to speak.

[Promo opened to Maurie, Solar, and Hellish in whatever order. Make Papa Batman proud]
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

TRIPLE THREAT ANNOUNCEMENT! Empty Re: TRIPLE THREAT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Post by HellishxHades Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:26 pm

As Greg steps off the apron, Raiden was about to speak to the masses of his friends. But before he could even speak, George King takes the spot light.

Wait a second, Your King always has center stage peasants.

The crowd boos the Self Proclaimed King of NGW.

Hey Peasant keep your mouth shut to, And if you don't, I will break you like I did with Zach Smith. Now boys,
I need you two, to know that I am The Most Dominant Force in NGW. Hell, I'm the most dominant force in CMV. You can not match my strength or intelligence. So I will tell you the future. You two will gang up on me at Checkpoint, and will soon realize that you don't stand a chance. And I will do what I always do, and dominate.

Gerhard attempts to speak but gets cuts off immediately.

I mean look what we have here, a German wanting to be Captain America, what got tired of the Nazi losing fights, so you take a Fictional American Soldier as an inspiration, why not some one real? Now I know you are use to standing at attention with you arm straight out. So we are gonna change it up a bit. Get on your knees bow your head and say thank you Mr. King for the opportunity to lose to you.

George turns toward Raiden.

So your the lightning god from Mortal Kombat. I really don't know if that a reference, seeing that I don't play video games. But for real, You should take the advise I gave Gerhard over there. Get on your knees and thank me for the opportunity to lose to me.

At Checkpoint, Your King gets gold, and when I dominate you to a pulp. You won't just be peasant anymore, you will be losers.

George drops the mic waiting for the other two responses.

HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Raiden smiles at King's insults before speaking his part towards King.

Raiden
You're not the funniest guy I've met, but you sure got jokes guy. You see you don't call anyone a peasent in NGW. Because if they weren't in these seats, you're old burger King crown would have no prestiege. I doubt you could even afford a ticket. I saw you outisde scrapping for spare change to give your cab driver.

Raiden gets the crowd more warmed up while shattering George's ego at the same time.

Raiden
Well now that I've got you silent, I wanna thank all of you. The fans present, the ones at home watching, and I wanna thank you Greg for this oppertunity. I have full intent on taking that NGW Title home with me, but just being able to compete the title in its first match is an honor that I'm not worthy of.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:34 pm

Gerhard pushed Raiden off for a second, standing between the two. He smiled eagerly as he raised the microphone to his grinning lips. He turned to Raiden, striking an intimidating figure. However, it seemed like neither man was really intimidated by his looks.

Gerhard Fischer: Out of the three of us, two have been undefeated since the start of this promotion. That is you and I. However, at Checkpoint: Maimi... One of those streaks will end in a brutal and bloody fashion...

He got right into Raiden's face, staring him down like a lion staring into the eyes of it's prey.

Gerhard Fischer: I will break you and give you your first loss. And while I stand there, with the Championship in my hands, you will finally learn your place. NGW was not meant for the likes of you, they were meant for soldiers like me...

Gerhard laughed at Raiden for only a short second, before turning his head to George King. He turned, getting into King's face just like he did with Raiden.

Gerhard Fischer: So, Captain America wannabe? Is that what you said? Hah... See there's a difference between me and this little comic book hero that you all seem to worship. I'm real. A true soldier and a pride of the Vaterland. I didn't spend my life reading comics and watching shitty movies while saying "I'll grow up to be a hero!". The truth is, you never will. You will all still be at the bottom, remaining weak and pathetic. I fought, survived, and prevailed... I am what you two wish you could be... A Super-Soldat!

The crowd boo'd Gerhard as he taunted the two, but he didn't flinch. He took a step back, grinning at the two.

Gerhard Fischer: If I remember correctly. When my team beat you on the first episode of NGW, there was something that appeared on the Titantron... "Rome wasn't Built in a Day", yes? And that is true... It wasn't... But, it took one day for Rome to split apart... It took one day for Rome to be punished for what it did to my ancestors... And it took one day for its walls to crumble... Your Kingdom will fall in one day... And that day will be at Checkpoint.

Gerhard finally stopped speaking, stepping back from King. He glared at the two, seeing if there were any words left to say.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:00 pm

George King smirks as he begins to step back. Gerhard turn his head for  a tad second to make sure Raiden would pull anything. When he turn his head back towards King, he gets pushed back into Raiden, knocking him down. Gerhard looks down at Raiden. He turns back around to a Snap Powerslam.

As George Stands back up he laugh as he begins to turn to focus his attack on Raiden, he realizes that he has exited the ring, not wanting to continue this pointless attack.

As he walks back behind the curtain. Gerhard is beginning to get to his feet. He back up and bumps into George. He turns and brawled, throughing left and rights. George lift Gerhard on his shoulder for what looks like Royal Flush. As he lift him in the air, Gerhard lands on his feet with George's head tucked under his arm. He drops to the mate spiking George with The Nuke. Gerhard walks to the back to prepare for the Main Event if Tonight Show.

Last edited by HellishxHades on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry Maurie)
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down