Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Ep. 66 Card Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Ep. 66 Card Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Ep. 66 Card Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Ep. 66 Card Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Ep. 66 Card Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Ep. 66 Card Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Ep. 66 Card Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Ep. 66 Card Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Ep. 66 Card Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Ep. 66 Card Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Ep. 66 Card

Go down

Who Will Retain at NXT iMPLOSION?

NXT Ep. 66 Card I_vote_lcap33%NXT Ep. 66 Card I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
NXT Ep. 66 Card I_vote_lcap50%NXT Ep. 66 Card I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
NXT Ep. 66 Card I_vote_lcap17%NXT Ep. 66 Card I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
NXT Ep. 66 Card I_vote_lcap0%NXT Ep. 66 Card I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

NXT Ep. 66 Card Empty NXT Ep. 66 Card

Post by Miztacular Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:10 pm

Match Card

Opening Match
Colin Styles Vs Luke Brinton
Colin Styles made a shock return turning the number one contenders triple threat match into a Fatal Four Way, unfortunately, he was unable to return in style thanks to Richard Thunder, who was pinned by the new number one contender for the European Championship, Aaron Waite, tonight, to open up the show, Colin Styles has the opportunity to get some back at Luke Brinton, who stopped Colin Styles from breaking up the pin just a few days ago tonight in singles action.

Extreme Rules
Dallas Space Vs Eric Matthews
Two guys clawing to be in the Main Event picture will have to go through eachother here tonight if they are to get that chance, they are both former NXT Champions, they both know what they have to do to be on top, will the grasp the brass ring, or will they fall flat into the midcard, tonight we will find out, just who wants it more.

Singles Action
Jaymes Landon Vain Vs Andrew Paxton
Andrew Paxton looks to have turned around his disappointing first month with a huge win at the NXT Live Event beating two British Legends in the form of Wade Barrett and Adrian Neville, along with CMV Legend Kevin Payne, tonight he looks forward to NXT iMPLOSION on the horizon as he takes on the former member of The Authority, Jaymes Landon Vain, who'll be looking to prove that he didn't need The Authority, they needed him.

Tag Team Action
Dave Skylark & Jack Swagger Vs Aaron Waite & ???
Tonight, the number one contender for the European Championship, will take on two former European Champions, both with their rematch clauses still in effect, but who will be his partner in this all important match up? NXT iMPLOSION is only two weeks away, and picking every slice of momentum is an absolute must for Aaron Waite, it won't be easy tonight, he'll need a good partner to get the job done, who will it be?

Co-Main Event
Lorin Seoul Vs Marko Punish
Marko Punish can't buy a win at the moment, and it's because the mystery competitor won't let him clear his mind, he won't let him think properly, he's always on his case, well tonight, Punish will have to be on top of his game, as he takes on Lorin Seoul, the NXT Television Champion who once again retain at the NXT Live Event. Seoul, much like Punish, will be looking to get a win here tonight, in preparation for whoever his next challenger may be at NXT iMPLOSION.

Main Event
Champion Vs Champion
Chris Adams Vs Bryan Novak
Both men are in the form of their lives at the moment, Novak picked up a huge win, in his home town, to bring home the European Championship, while Chris Adams once again silenced the critics by defending his NXT Championship against D'angelo St. Daniels, tonight these men collide an Champion Vs Champion match, both men know what they're up against at iMPLOSION, Novak, is up against Waite, Adams, is up against Angel, both men need to pickup as much momentum as they can leading into the biggest stage of the year.

NXT iMPLOSION Card so far
Novak Vs Aaron Waite
Marko Punish Vs ???
Chris Adams Vs Brett Angel

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down