Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Lack Of Control Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Lack Of Control Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Lack Of Control Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Lack Of Control Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Lack Of Control Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Lack Of Control Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Lack Of Control Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Lack Of Control Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Lack Of Control Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Lack Of Control Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Lack Of Control

2 posters

Go down

Lack Of Control Empty Lack Of Control

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue May 02, 2017 6:46 pm

*”The Richest Man in CMV” Jay Davis and his well associated friend, Guri Sukonov, walk down to the ring during Thursday Night Genesis. Jay grabs a mic and begins speaking*

“.........Elijah….You deem to call yourself a “Hero”. A hero of the people. But that is not what you are. You are the mirror, hosting our empty reflections. You are the Insidious to our Ingenious. You are the Bootleg Copy of our Masterpiece. You are the discounted, ineffective, photocopied version of us and nothing more!”

*The crowd boo at the arrogant superstar’s remarks*

“And still you so arrogantly claim to hold the title of “Hero”. But you lack the Morals, The Conviction, and the Righteousness to be able to separate yourself  from the scum you so hypocritically pretend to protect others from. You, Elijah, represent everything we Despise. And nothing we respect.”

*A Video plays on the Titantron of Elijah Stewart attacking DJ Moore during their rivalry, smiling at the utter chaos going on in the video. The video ends and Jay begins to chuckle and then speak*

“What do you fear the most, Elijah? I’ll tell you what you fear. You fear a lack of control. And no matter how hard you try to seek refuge within your own ignorance, the dividing line between reality and nightmare is beginning to wither away. And once it has, you will remember who we are…”  

OPEN TO MAURIE!!!
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Lack Of Control Empty Re: Lack Of Control

Post by Maurie Tue May 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Getting his usual Genesis pop from another friendly crowd, Elijah made his way down to the ring, but he didn't come alone. He saw Guri in teh ring and knew that meant he should probably bring his brother DJ Moore along. A couple of high-fives to the fans later, DJ and Elijah slide into the ring.

Elijah
Well now that you're done showing off your little YouTube level editing, maybe I should clear things up. You see Jay, you're actaully a pretty nice wrestler. You're clean in the ring no doubt. You can talk the whole night if you wanted too.

Jay bobs his head in agreement.

Elijah
Yeah, you're what a wrestling fan would want to see right? Or you'd think. You see Jay, you just have this disgusting aura to you that makes anything you do and anything you say just translate to complete trash. No shade, but that's how most people see you as anyway. I'm not out here to diss you. I am out here to correct you. Maybe you're right. I fear losing my cool. I fear hurting those that I love. That's why after i did all those HORRIBLE things. I went back and apologized. Not only did i keep tryng to tell DJ I was sorry and I changed, I had to prove it. DJ would know more than anyone that I'm back to the original Eli. I don't have to fear turning on my friends beacause I know I'd never be dumb enough to do that ever again. I stay true to my colors and close tomy allies because when I'm out the door and retired I'll be able to say I fought for my Hall of Fame ring, and you'll only be able to say that you bought and talked your way into one.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed May 03, 2017 8:05 am

*Jay would chuckle at the things Elijah said. He then would start speaking*

"Really? Sorry was the best possible answer? Elijah, you are a cold-blooded person when you need to be. And when you attacked DJ and left him to rot in his own blood, you didn't feel bad. You felt good about yourself after that because you finally let go. You let go of your emotions and then you become a monster from the inside."

*Jay Davis would then smile at Elijah with Guri cracking his knuckles*

"Elijah, who do you think is really the villain in this situation? Because if anything, I'm exposing you for the real threat you bring to the people around you and to yourself. And no matter how hard you try to fight it, you need to face the fact that your emotions are a liability to you and your career."
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down